Meet someone IRL from Literotica?

Hi Kim

I have met people in my home country and also in my overseas travel. All have been great and interesting people to connect and talk to. I don't agree with the op's view that it is lonely people on Lit. To me they are people with a particular interest in life that can be shared in this environment.

Don't delay too long in travelling Kim, I am sure you will find the people you want to meet are interesting and just as interested in meeting you.

Hi Kim

I have met people in my home country and also in my overseas travel. All have been great and interesting people to connect and talk to. I don't agree with the op's view that it is lonely people on Lit. To me they are people with a particular interest in life that can be shared in this environment.

Don't delay too long in travelling Kim, I am sure you will find the people you want to meet are interesting and just as interested in meeting you.

Unfortunately my current financial situation precludes any immediate travel ... but eventually!

I met cookie and beachbaby, and Necro moved out here to be with me.
Sassy and I have spoken of meeting.
I have a group of GFs I would drop anything to meet. A few guys.

It’s like any other online board. Honestly.

If you asked me a year ago I would've been thrilled to meet someone I have connected with and established trust to feel comfortable meeting, now I'm very skeptical of the idea due to the idea being presented and the other party losing interest. I'd probably get together with any of my lit girls though:heart:

I met someone on here in 2002. We became online friends. He lived in Sydney Australia and I was in New Zealand. We met in R/L at a Lit get together in Sydney in 2003 and decided to move in together. Because he had health problems and could not travel I moved to be with him in January 2004.

We were together for 13 years until he passed away last year. We married in 2006. Second time round for us both. We were so happy. I've now moved back to New Zealand to be closer to my family.

It is possible to meet someone special online. I never expected to meet my second husband on here :)

RIP Gil_T2. You are sadly missed my love :heart:

So sorry to hear of Gil's passing. My heart goes out to you as you were both special people who gave hope and happiness to many who got to know you here. :rose:

Never met any Lit member IRL as I just started posting even though I’ve been reading Lit daily for over 12 years. That being said I’m one of the oldest (longest lasting members) of a cigar forum and have been posting there for years. We get together IRL for groups and smoking and we call it a “herf” and they are a great time and amazing way to make friends all across the state and country. There are a few get together every year where large groups of members fly in from across the country for a two day mega-herf and drink and smoke ourselves stupid, some of the most fun you can have and a great little vacation. I can see how something similar here would be a blast.

- Irish

Met a guy on a dating site, didn't seem to connect at that time; ran across him on this site - met in person again - he seemed to have the same interest in an intimate relationship as I desired, but it turned out he actually preferred a 'one handed' relationship!

I have actually been a 'reader' of Lit for years, but only recently actually 'joined' - (widowed female who would like a FWB)

I met someone on here in 2002. We became online friends. He lived in Sydney Australia and I was in New Zealand. We met in R/L at a Lit get together in Sydney in 2003 and decided to move in together. Because he had health problems and could not travel I moved to be with him in January 2004.

We were together for 13 years until he passed away last year. We married in 2006. Second time round for us both. We were so happy. I've now moved back to New Zealand to be closer to my family.

It is possible to meet someone special online. I never expected to meet my second husband on here :)

RIP Gil_T2. You are sadly missed my love :heart:

I remember when you guys met and the journey. You were both so brave, but I never doubted that it would work out, I knew Gil alone had enough love for both of you, and you loved him enough to shift country. Also, he was sick. I hate to say this, but I have found illness to be an amazing acid test of a budding relationship.

Bandit, I had no idea that Gil passed :rose: My deepest sympathies and may his memory fill you with joy; he loved you so very much and never failed to bring it up :rose:

Hi Breezy!

As to meet someone from LIT in RL? I have done it multiple times and so far everyone has been as good as or better than online, beyond that I don't kiss and tell.

I met cookie and beachbaby, and Necro moved out here to be with me.
Sassy and I have spoken of meeting.
I have a group of GFs I would drop anything to meet. A few guys.

It’s like any other online board. Honestly.

I agree, I have met many people on my main home board/list including lovers and yes, it's like any other board.

I've met all sorts of people from Lit, IRL. Some weren't known very well that were met at various Litogethers. Many were good friends made here. Some have been friends for over a decade.

Last edited:
About, awe hell, I don't know, back in the '90s, a large group from the authors' hangout got together in Chicago for a long weekend.

I'm so sad this site has been around since then, and I only found out about it last month!

I have just rejoined Literotica, but back in 2003 (under a different profile), I was fortunate to meet a woman author from here. We eventually met in person, we became lovers, we fell in love. I am forever grateful to Literotica; it changed my life.

David
Central Virginia

I have just rejoined Literotica, but back in 2003 (under a different profile), I was fortunate to meet a woman author from here. We eventually met in person, we became lovers, we fell in love. I am forever grateful to Literotica; it changed my life.

David
Central Virginia

What a wonderful story! It's nice to hear that sometines a positive experience happens.:heart:

IndieSoul and I have gotten together a couple times now. She's the best friend I've ever had.
I just wish she lived closer.

I’ve met a few dozen Litsters in the nearly 15 years that I’ve been a member. I don’t kiss and tell, but I’ve kissed a few and shared drinks or coffee with many. And like wicked woman, I remain friends with quite a few folks that I have met here.

Last edited:
A fellow Litster 200 miles away invited me to dinner after a few weeks of chatting.... nine years later and we’re still ridiculously head-over-heels in love!! :heart:

Neither of us was lonely or looking for love — two like-minded people just happened to find each other and it worked. :rose:

You never know where you'll encounter your soulmate. I've met several people IRL who I met first on Literotica.com. With most of them, it was more a friend meeting a friend sort of thing. But there was this one time . . . :D

I have met three litsters so far. Planning on my fourth.
I loved every moment with them ❤️❤️.

Back