Freak in the sheets

The_GloriousBitch

Really Experienced
Hi,
I'm April and wanna be Dirty Diana.
(Michael Jackson and The Weeknd's Dirty Diana)

I was wondering how many of you are like me here on Literotica...I know I'm not alone in this just want to be with my kind of crowd.
I'm like shy, sweet and proper "lady" on street but freak in the sheets who is dying to set herself free.
I want to know all of you so don't be shy just PM me.

Sincerely,
The_gloriousBitch

Hi,

I was wondering how many of you are like me here on Literotica...I know I'm not alone in this just want to be with my kind of crowd.
I'm like shy, sweet and proper "lady" on street but freak in the sheets who is dying to set herself free.

Sincerely,
The_gloriousBitch

Dang. Sorry. I'm just always a freak. But you wanna see me freak in the sheets? Tell me there's a spider in the bed!

Freaks in the sheets are always welcome in my book!:devil::devil:

Ha...my friends would be shocked at what goes on in my head. LOL. Like you, little bit shy, conservative and soccer mom during the day but at night a whole other story.

Last edited:
Ha...my friends would be shocked at what goes on in my head. LOL. Like you, little bit shy, conservative and soccor mom during the day but at night a whole other story.

I for one would truly appreciate hearing all of your masturbating thoughts and fantasy's. Please don't keep them bottled up inside, because this is where you can let loose and be yourself ❣️

Ha...my friends would be shocked at what goes on in my head. LOL. Like you, little bit shy, conservative and soccer mom during the day but at night a whole other story.

I would love to know what going on in your mind.
Are you a naughty one like me? Who is having perverted thoughts in the places she shouldn't be.

Hi,

Sincerely,
The_gloriousBitch
I have had a group of friends since college. They’re the smart Uber nerdy types (when I tell other folks I am the least nerdy of my group I just get looks). I am certain they would be shocked their very proper polite friend thinks any of the things I do.. I sure better not open my Tumblr with posts from Lit folks, and they would be shocked at the kik role play that occasionally touches our weekly card game.

Back