The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to be had...er...well hell, that works, too.

It's the borderline psychotic wife with a jealousy streak about 10 miles wide. She'd either love the fuck out of it or my testicles would be bronzed and hanging from the rear view mirror within 48 hours or returning....

You know, they're much more well behaved functions than the conversations on here would lead people to believe.

I'd be lying if I said there were no activities that would get you in trouble if you opted to partake, but there's plenty to do without "partaking".

Lots of friends, good conversation, a few drinks ... it's all good :)

You know, they're much more well behaved functions than the conversations on here would lead people to believe.

I'd be lying if I said there were no activities that would get you in trouble if you opted to partake, but there's plenty to do without "partaking".

Lots of friends, good conversation, a few drinks ... it's all good :)

*nods* And more importantly, it's some place to go that's not here. I might have to talk her into it. I might wait a little bit first...she's detoxing from birth control right now. I got fixed, she got off her pills. Hormones are trying to swing back to normal.

Hey Di, little warm up in your neck of the nape...nape of the woods....where you're at?

*nods* And more importantly, it's some place to go that's not here. I might have to talk her into it. I might wait a little bit first...she's detoxing from birth control right now. I got fixed, she got off her pills. Hormones are trying to swing back to normal.

Hey Di, little warm up in your neck of the nape...nape of the woods....where you're at?

Yes, waiting for the hormones to balance out might be a good idea.

BTW ... does she have a problem with nudity. There were several that went au natural -- strangely, this past one they were all men :eek:

Smart man. :)

96.8F according to the converter....which is not hot by your standards, I know, but us northern types melting into puddles.

Yes, waiting for the hormones to balance out might be a good idea.

BTW ... does she have a problem with nudity. There were several that went au natural -- strangely, this past one they were all men :eek:

She has the same view of nudity as I make jokes about with Lesbian marriage...

As long as both girls are hot, there's not a problem.

Honestly, I don't know how she'd react. There's a reasonable chance that I'd get laid. A lot. Perhaps exhaustingly so. She came home and fucked me stupid after seeing the Watchmen and Dr. Manhattan's glowing blue cock.

Smart man. :)

96.8F according to the converter....which is not hot by your standards, I know, but us northern types melting into puddles.

It's still damn hot. It's about that here today, and that makes me very glad I got the lawn mowed this morning.

I'd take cold over the heat any time. It's easy to get warmer, getting colder is a bitch, and usually expensive.

She has the same view of nudity as I make jokes about with Lesbian marriage...

As long as both girls are hot, there's not a problem.

Honestly, I don't know how she'd react. There's a reasonable chance that I'd get laid. A lot. Perhaps exhaustingly so. She came home and fucked me stupid after seeing the Watchmen and Dr. Manhattan's glowing blue cock.

Well, good luck with that ;)

It's still damn hot. It's about that here today, and that makes me very glad I got the lawn mowed this morning.

I'd take cold over the heat any time. It's easy to get warmer, getting colder is a bitch, and usually expensive.

Yeah, it's easier to add another layer of polar fleece. When the air conditioner is going full blast and one is already down to just skin...what else is there to do? I'm NOT turning off the computer.

Yeah, it's easier to add another layer of polar fleece. When the air conditioner is going full blast and one is already down to just skin...what else is there to do? I'm NOT turning off the computer.

Sex in the shower. Hot sex, cool water...

It's about time for me to sign off as well. Kiddles are starting to get hungry and I need to finish cleaning the kitchen.

Late-breaking news.
Michael Jackson died at UCLA hospital a short while ago. He was rushed there following the attempts of a fire crew to resuscitate him following a suspected cardiac arrest.

Naughty Beastie! It won't do you any good, I don't have a webcam.

I'm having lemonade after a long hot day...would you like something?

A lemonade too, s'il te plait, ma minette.

Late-breaking news.
Michael Jackson died at UCLA hospital a short while ago. He was rushed there following the attempts of a fire crew to resuscitate him following a suspected cardiac arrest.

Sad news. Not a great fan of the chap, but sad news none the less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back