The Chain Trick

lilminx

...
Joined
Sep 13, 2001
Posts
19,004
Has anyone ever done this or ever heard of it? It sounds interesting but I'd like to hear about it from someone who has firsthand experience.


The Chain Trick…. A delicious dessert for two.

Ingredients: A length of chrome plated ¼” proof coil chain.
Rubbing alcohol.
Dish soap.
‘Personal’ Lube
Willing and sexually adventurous woman of legal age.

SERVES TWO (Or more if you play well with others.)

As served by the best Kinks of Europe.

“Memorable” – The Exotic Review. “Gripping’ - US Snooze and Weird Report
“Unbelieveable” - KneesWeak magazine. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” - Neighbors
“I saw 5 Stars” – Sally Jesse Raaaaphael “6 Minute Orgasm” - KeLLiColt

Prepare length of chain: Wash it in dish soap and rinsing it in alcohol. Wash off the alcohol in warm water. You want it clean and sterile. It doesn’t hurt to have it slightly warm too. Wrap it in a towel… you’ll need the towel later. Set the wrapped chain aside.

Prepare Willing Wench of legal age. Note: Personal tastes and techniques vary. Do what works best for you. Wench should be happy and secure. Wench should be excited and feeling playful. Wench likely has NO IDEA how strong this will be. Neither do you. Have fun with that! Warm up Wench. Lick her clit, tickle her g-spot (it’s going to be really tickled later.) Kiss her and tease her. Get her wet. If she’s multiorgasmic (lucky you!) let her cum a few times. Little orgasms at this point are perfect.

Now combine previously prepared chain and warmed Willing Wench and serve.

Use lube.
Use more lube.

Serving: Spread Wench. Knees up, ankles at her sides, lying on her back. Place a pillow under her if it helps make her birth canal open. Use lube.

Slowly insert the chain link by link. Caution: you can pinch delicate folds between the links if you are not careful. Fact of the matter is…you probably will. If you go slow it will be a tiny pinch. To avoid pinching use lots of lube and slip each link into the one that preceded it (it will become obvious quickly how that’s done.). Have fun with it. Insert the first few links as far as you can easily reach with one finger. They will move back as the latter links follow. The chain slowly fills and stretches her vagina. There are few nerves ending in the muscular walls of the vagina. These are rarely stimulated even during sex. This stretching introduces new sensations which can be quite powerful.

USE LUBE. Liberally. (That’s why you brought the chain in a towel. Use the towel under her. Some lubes stain – especially on satin. Don’t ask; trust me on this.)

The sensations you are creating are very much like those induced by ‘fisting’. The advantage of the chain is that you don’t have to pass a large fist through the vaginal opening. There are some other advantages; she can move around more. That can be fun too. Try different positions when the chain is inside her. Let her roll on her side or on to her tummy. She may be able to walk with the chain inside her; that’s very interesting!

Note on how much chain to use. You won’t know in advance how much she can take. Buy a couple of different lengths; 2’, 3’ and 4’. They’re cheap (about $1.50/foot) and you’ll find lots of ways to play with the different lengths. Some women can’t take more than 2 feet. Some can. A four foot chain makes an interesting toy for two women to share.

Be playful. Lick her clit as you’re inserting the chain. Rub her g-spot as the link goes in. Stop every now and then and insert your finger alongside the chain. Interesting isn’t it? Tight too! Rub her g-spot again. And again. Lick, rub, insert… find your own rhythm.

She will want to cum.

Don’t let her. Tell her to wait. It gets better.

Much better.

When you’ve got all the chain that feels comfortable to you both folded and molded inside her begin to bring her closer to the peak. Don’t rush it. Take your time. Enjoy it. She will. Let her fall back from the edge…. And help her climb up again.

Let her squeeze down against the chain.

Lick her and play with her g-spot until you believe that she cannot stand it any more.

PULL THE CHAIN OUT. Do it in one continuous and rapid motion. Be prepared for her to squirt. (Towel under her is important.)

Lay the chain on her tummy where she can feel the weight against her uterus. (Isn’t it astonishing how hot it is?!)

Move immediately to where you can hold her. Hold her through the shaking after quakes. (Don’t worry if she won’t talk for a while; some women faint.) Keep cuddling her for about 10 minutes. If you touch her clit she may explode. Wait.

She may insist on sleeping with the chain under her pillow. It’s only natural. She may fall in love with it. Lucky you.

Suggested variations:
Two Willing Wenches. Prepare each separately. Then place them in the serving position buttocks about 12” apart. Insert opposite ends of longer chain into each Wench. (Be playful but be careful of butting heads if there are two chefs each preparing a wench.) Pull the chain from each one at the same time. You can do a similar variation with the two Wenches spooned together or kneeling.

Magic Number. Think of a number. Tell her to start counting. Keep stimulating her but insist that she may not cum until you allow it. Remind her to keep counting. When she reaches the number pull her chain. If you play well with others it’s interesting to have someone else count for her; she may end up begging them to hurry. That can be fun.

Hurry up and Fuck ME!: Don’t cuddle her afterwards. Fuck her.

Cautions: Chrome plated chain. Not galvanized. New; not old. Run your fingers over each link and look for welds that are not smooth. Reject any length with flaws.
Rinse off the residue of the manufacturers oil with dish soap. Sterilize with alcohol but rinse it off before it comes into contact with her delicate membranes.
 
P. B. Walker said:
Very cool. Thank you for posting that. Maybe someday I'll get to try it out. ;)
I take it that this is something you've never come across either. I think it sounds pretty interesting if done correctly.

I wish that I could tell you where this was found, but, uh, "someone" sent it to me via e-mail and I don't know where he got it from.
 
Way cool!

Chrome plated chain may be difficult to find, as zinc plating is much more common. Whereas zinc is used to galvanize a chain, those are actually dipped, and are much rougher. The plated ones in zinc should be fine, I think.

An emory cloth or fine sandpaper should smooth out small imperfections.

Vegetable oil will keep the links from rusting, which they will. Friction rubs off the plating where the links touch each other.

Hardware stores often have short lengths of chain for sale at lower prices, as these are too short for "normal" usage - they are leftovers.

There are also some chains available with plastic coated links.
 
Well, he's thinking about going to Home Depot- I'm sure they'll have a variety of chains there.
 
Blazes B. said:
And here I thought this was going to be about bondage. Pfft.

Is that all you think we do?

I suggest you check out the Library thread. There's quite alot of useful info there. Bondage too...if that is all that you are interested in.

BTW, thanks for the very interesting post, lilminx :)

~Anelize
 
oops!

I forgot to add that this looks interesting and the directions are already on the way to Himself....
:eek:
 
cellis said:
oops!

I forgot to add that this looks interesting and the directions are already on the way to Himself....
:eek:


Keep us posted... I'd be interested in hearing a real life experience about this.


:)
 
P. B. Walker said:
Very cool. Thank you for posting that. Maybe someday I'll get to try it out. ;)


ummmmmm ... PBW ... correct ma if I am wrong - but are you trying to hint something to Eb? I mean ... you don't have the right equipment unless it is your virgin ass .... do you???
 
lilminx said:
Has anyone ever done this or ever heard of it? It sounds interesting but I'd like to hear about it from someone who has firsthand experience.


I linked about a dozen friends here
none had heard of it or done it but they're sure gonna try now :D
 
Way cool!

Chrome plated chain may be difficult to find, as zinc plating is much more common. Whereas zinc is used to galvanize a chain, those are actually dipped, and are much rougher. The plated ones in zinc should be fine, I think.

An emory cloth or fine sandpaper should smooth out small imperfections.

Vegetable oil will keep the links from rusting, which they will. Friction rubs off the plating where the links touch each other.

Hardware stores often have short lengths of chain for sale at lower prices, as these are too short for "normal" usage - they are leftovers.

There are also some chains available with plastic coated links.

LOL I'm sorry, I guess maybe this isn't so funny, but....I thinks we gots us a genuwine chain xpert hear!!!!

:nana:
 
Re: Re: The Chain Trick

James G 5 said:
I linked about a dozen friends here
none had heard of it or done it but they're sure gonna try now :D
Please post (or have them post) their experiences with it when they try it out. I'm curious to read about it.
 
I've done something remarcably similar with a single tailed whip. Instead of twisting it in, (I think that's what you described,) I roll it over it's length, and feed it in the other length at the same time. The taper makes this inheirently ajustable. You can also turn the loop within her, and slip a finger between the bights.
Your description was fucking erotic. I'll try not to plagurise any. I might try it with the chain, but I don't like the way the pinching sounded. I don't happen to have one of those lovely things, but it makes me wince just thinking about it. Unless it's significantly better, I think I'll stick with the "Snake".
 
lancemanyon said:
LOL I'm sorry, I guess maybe this isn't so funny, but....I thinks we gots us a genuwine chain xpert hear!!!!

:nana:

Just my experience from more than half a lifetime of working with hardware and other goodies in the course of my job. I own in excess of 50' of chains of a couple different types and sizes. I've never heard of this usage for one, however.

I wonder if there is such a thing as stainless steel chain. That would be the ticket in this case.
 
Stainless chain is available in marine stores-and way expensive.

Plastic coated chaine is readily available in marine stores, and usually pretty reasonable. Most of that is BBB however, not proof coil. Used for anchors & moorings.
 
P. B. Walker said:
Keep us posted... I'd be interested in hearing a real life experience about this.
:)


I am lucky to say that I have had the experience with chains. It was however with one of those dog leashes with the two rings on either side used for larger dogs. But even they come in different sizes as well. Got to love untraditional toy stores.

It is also a good idea to get the chain warm. A good product is those new thermal pain reliever. They stay warm a good 8-12 hours but not that hot. You can also put a layer between the chain and heat packet. Another source for warming is those heat buddies that you microwave. NOTE: be very careful with them, they can get hot. Also, metal conducts heat faster.

You can also dip the chain in liquid latex. Things to be concerned about if you do. 1. Latex chips off, so you always have to inspect it, 2. make sure your partner doesnt have a latex allergy and 3. make sure you don't have a latex allergy.

I believe it is important to inspect the chain. There are many different size and now, colors to choose from. (Dom Depot)
It also is a good idea to have the person you are doing this with either clean of all hair or very trimmed down. The smaller links can get caught by pulling it so fast.

What I enjoyed the most was the fact that places could be touched that are often missed in fisting or other items. It can be close to the feeling of being fisted and makes a great alternative for those who hands too large for fisting or for the woman who needs to advance to that stage.

Chains have also been used for anal pleasure. I can not emphasize enough how making sure the links are smooth if attempting this. You can also drop the chain into a condom (be sure you have the condom ends outside the anal opening LOL Don't need to be losing anything ::laughs::

There are many ways to use them...pull quickly but not all the way out, and then slide back in. You can have your partner wear them for a trip to the mall. Bet she won't want to shop too much.

On a final note, (I know you are all saying ABOUT TIME) chains can be placed in a dishwasher. After the cycle is done, wipe them totally dry, put baby oil or other protectant that doesn't effect the person who is having them inserted and place each chain in a ziplock type baggie. It keeps them safe and clean.


The most important thing, HAVE FUN! HAVE FUN! ~M~ :kiss:

Hope this has helped some PBW.
 
I think someone will be even more interested after reading this thread.
As I know he was after seeing this pic...
cuntsplice.jpg
 
Well, um, I experienced the chain trick over the weekend, and I have to say that it was very interesting, to say the least. The chain that was used was much thicker (and probably heavier) than in the picture above.

He was very careful and there was no pinching of the links on my skin. He bought the chain at Home Depot, then sterilized it by boiling it in water and then washed it with antibacterial soap.

Let's just say that I wouldn't mind experiencing it again.



(Oh, and he got this idea from someone who posted it at www.redclouds.com).
 
lilminx said:
Well, um, I experienced the chain trick over the weekend, and I have to say that it was very interesting, to say the least. The chain that was used was much thicker (and probably heavier) than in the picture above.

He was very careful and there was no pinching of the links on my skin. He bought the chain at Home Depot, then sterilized it by boiling it in water and then washed it with antibacterial soap.

Let's just say that I wouldn't mind experiencing it again.



(Oh, and he got this idea from someone who posted it at www.redclouds.com).

So did ya squirt? (like the article says some do) Inquiring minds want to know. :)
 
P. B. Walker said:
So did ya squirt? (like the article says some do) Inquiring minds want to know. :)
Um, I'm not sure if I did, but he said the chain was drenched. I did squirt right afterwards while he was doing other things to me. (He's the only one who's ever been able to make me do that).
 
lilminx said:
Well, um, I experienced the chain trick over the weekend, and I have to say that it was very interesting, to say the least. The chain that was used was much thicker (and probably heavier) than in the picture above.

He was very careful and there was no pinching of the links on my skin. He bought the chain at Home Depot, then sterilized it by boiling it in water and then washed it with antibacterial soap.

Let's just say that I wouldn't mind experiencing it again.



(Oh, and he got this idea from someone who posted it at www.redclouds.com).
Thank you for beginning this wonderful thread...
 
Back
Top