Pubic hair trimming for direct clitoral contact

DrHappy

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 1, 2006
Posts
707
I’ve always been amused at the natural-vs-shaved debates over pubic hair. I think that pussies look great, whether they are naturally bushy, lightly trimmed, closely trimmed, or completely shaven. While my wife really enjoys the feel of her pussy when it is completely shaven, she would rather not deal with the maintenance that is required. She doesn’t care for the look of a completely shaven guy, either. I tend to agree, though I love the feel of hair-free balls.

During sex, I think that the feeling of direct skin-on-skin contact, where my pubic bone presses against her clitoris is an AMAZING thing. Without the hair, I can feel both the warm and slippery texture of the skin over the clitoris. One day, I thought, “I don’t really have to be completely bare for this,” and tried removing the hair just in those regions.

Has anyone trimmed their hair over these body parts in order to allow direct skin-to-skin contact? I’ve seen LOTS of photos of pubic hair styles, but I’ve never come across anything like this. For your amusement, I’ve included photoshopped simulations below. (Please excuse my reluctance to show personal anatomical photos of ourselves.) For both male and the female, it’s almost a reverse landing strip on top, though, the bottom regions are completely hairless. The photo on the left is a photoshopped alteration of a real photo. The male picture on right doesn’t do the real thing justice, but it does show the basic idea. In real life, it looks pretty normal, and much less weird than in the cartoon below. When the pubic hair is long, it softens the boundary between the hair and hairless part over the pubic bone. When the pubic hair is trimmed short, more skin shows through the hair, and the contrast between the hair and the hairless parts is lessened.

Has anyone else either done this or thought about this? If not, then I hope that you enjoy the topic.

[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines.]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
In real life, the male version isn't very scary, and is similar in appears to the female version.
 
Just shave that pussy Smooth. Most of us are no longer neanderthals... we don't need that fur to keep us warm..
 
I do more of a rounded version when my other half lets me shave her.
 
Here's a redo for the male. It's also photoshopped, so the hair looks a little weird, but it's better than the cartoon in the first post. It looks more natural with longer, but sparser hair.

[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines.]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Personally shaving pubic or underarm hair by anyone male or female is ridiculous. I love to see a thick bush that spreads onto the upper thighs and back to the ass and long underarm hair on anyone.
 
Back
Top