Scoundrels of Thuvar ( Closed for Armphid)

Lan laughed, his eyes bright as he looked up at his brawny man. Ducan could be forceful and demanding but he could also be playful and teasing. The nimble cross-breed like both styles his lover had. "Facing or away? I hadn't thought of that, hmmm..."

He put on his own falsely thoughtful expression. "If you faced away I'd get to see my cock sliding into that hot ass, see those tight, muscular buttocks of yours flexing...mmm." He stroked his dick, a bead of pre-cum coming from the tip and oozing down his shaft. "But if you face toward me, I can see your face as you ride me and that big dick bouncing up and down."

He licked his lips, "Maybe if I made you cum from fucking you, you'd shoot all over me too. Maybe even get my face. That's too tempting to say no to. So. I'd want you to face me. Does that help?"
 
"Sure thing Lan, you did win after all" he says crawling up there and than hovering over your cock. he smiles as he parts his ass cheeks and lets his cock and chest bare to you as he winks

"How about you use those dueling skills and stab on up, I left the bastard wide open from you" he says as he kneel over your cock waiting for you to plunge your sweet meat into his dirty hole.
 
"My thrusts are deadly, are you sure?" Lan joked right back, licking his lips at the sight of the mighty warrior opening himself to Lan's prick. He reached up and wrapped a hand around Ducan's flagging member and started to stroke it, encouraging it to return to life. "But I could never ignore such an opening."

The muscles of his hips and back flexed and he all but leaped off the bed, straight up, his steel-hard shaft of manmeat spearing into his lover's asshole with no further steadying or aiming. "AH! Ahh, fuck, Ducan! So tight!"

His head went back and he moaned, his other hand grabbing the barbarian's waist, "Take all of me!" The fencer bucked his hips up, more of him sinking in, "Gods, feels so good!" Then again, a few inches more. And a final time to bury his full length in his lover. "Yes! Ah, so hot, clutching me so tight!"

Ducan's strong, muscular ass was better than any ass or pussy he'd had before. It pulled him in, squeezed him, massaged his cock even as it plundered his inner reaches. He started to roll his hips, establishing a steady rhythm. Every three thrusts, Lan moved his hips a bit, changing the angle of his cock to spread his lover open a bit wider, to deliciously scrape along a new part of his insides, seeking his prostate.
 
"OH FUCK" he groans as he feels you inter him. He than begins to move up and down your cock as he looks at you his cock slowly stiffening in your hand as he begins to move faster as he lets his muscles tightening and loosen with ease as he chuckles a bit , and begins to move up and down a little faster now.

"Thats it Lan I want you to cum in my hole, I wanna feel you blow your seed in side me" he says as he wiggles and than circles his hips smiling at you.
 
"Oh, Ducan, yes," he groaned. "Stir your tight insides with my cock!" The way he moved, mashing down and then rotating his hips was like heaven. The man's skilled pucker squeezed and throbbed, milking the half-elf's rod as he speared up with forceful accuracy again and again and again.

"You'll, hnn, get all my cum," he gasped. "Every last drop in this perfect ass!" Gods, it was so good! "Ahh, fuck! Going to...Gods, any...fucking...second! FUCK!"

His rhythm broke and he stabbed up hard and deep into his lover and threw his head back, crying out as his cock swelled inside the human and then blasted strands of ropey, thick, heavy, hot jizz into his bowels. Lan's hips bucked over and over as he came more and more, each thrust accompanied by fresh jets of his seed.
 
Back
Top