Oregon -- Roll Call!

Its always too good to last, how are you spending this evening?

Don't say that! I want the fog to last all night...so mysterious and romantic!

I'm not doing anything special, just staying home and playing on Lit. What about you? Clubbing?:D

I had to drive to Portland and back today... more rain than I've seen since Noah and the Ark launched... ;)

I had to drive to Portland and back today... more rain than I've seen since Noah and the Ark launched... ;)

We had over an inch in Hillsboro. I'm thinking about building an Ark. Be nice when summer gets here.

Hello there!

Im 36, and live on the Oregon/Idaho border. Hoping to meet someone to chat with in my neck of the woods. Been snowing off and on here today.

Mid-valley

Hello fellow Oregonians ! In the Albany area, looking for sexy friends, women, men, couples, and groups. Please say Hello !!! Thanks.

Just giving this thread a bump... haven't been too active here on lit lately... what say you?

I'm moving!

Good morning all. I will be moving to your wonderful state in approximately 2 weeks. I will be living near the Eugene area. Does anyone have any recommendations on what should be some of the first areas I should visit? I would love to connect with some fellow Lit users out there.

I have finally arrived. I must say that this state is so much better than Illinois. The people here seem friendlier and much nicer to talk to. I am so looking forward to this being the new home!

I have finally arrived. I must say that this state is so much better than Illinois. The people here seem friendlier and much nicer to talk to. I am so looking forward to this being the new home!

:) It's nice to see a new Oregonian!

While the big cities are farther away, the country around here is amazing and the people are fairly nice too... :D

Waves!

Thank you for the kind welcome. I am loving it here and I'm glad to see how much friendly are the people are out here.

10 months is too long to let this thread sit without any activity.

Hello from South Beaverton.

Back