Can a woman of a certain age be hot?

The first step in breaking free was losing my virginity at 24 to my photog. That was the easy part because I enjoyed it so much from the get-go. Complete freedom took much, much longer.

Thanks for your comments on my recent photo. Leaving at least a bit to your imagination does make for a more erotic photo. There are times when more graphic poses can be equally arousing. When I become more comfortable with my thread I may share some if anyone is interested enough to ask me to.

Rose

glad to hear your inhibitions are gone and you left the collective guilt behind. yes, any more pics, well posed or exposed would be a joy to see. waiting on you and your photog... patiently... and i am interested enough to ask

A declarative statement would be closer to the mark ... but the question is a bit flirty. I wouldn't reduce the question mark to a period just yet. Your posts and photographs, however, might as well be exclamations.

Some other posts viewed my title as anything but flirty. I've always thought our language is incredibly rich and nuanced with a vocabulary second to none and less potential for ambiguity. Despite that or maybe because of that it amazes me how differently some individuals can interpret the same statement. But I'll happily accept all your compliments. Thanks.

Rose

It has been burning up my time as well and a few extra calories from a quickened pulse ... you are extremely sexy.

What I've read over the years suggests that a quickened pulse burns few calories, though the sentiment appeals to me. And thanks for the compliment.

Rose

I've had a few requests for photos taken more recently. Here's a link to one that I'd shared on someone else's thread for those who haven't seen it there yet. It's all I have time for today. This photo was taken less than a month ago.

http://www.*********.com/view/?bwh74988a8ckg45

you look amazing. Age is a number. Attitude and self confidence is what it is about. This 45 year old male thinks you look amazing

I would have eaten you then and most assuredly would now
my wife is 65 and very nice looking woman and yes I eat her now

Some other posts viewed my title as anything but flirty. I've always thought our language is incredibly rich and nuanced with a vocabulary second to none and less potential for ambiguity. Despite that or maybe because of that it amazes me how differently some individuals can interpret the same statement. But I'll happily accept all your compliments. Thanks.

Rose

Well, I think the written word is always in the eye of the beholder. And online forums make the meaning even more malleable. The intent behind the question now, if you continue to ask it, may be different than it was when you started the thread. In any case, this is a fun thread to watch evolve.

I've been more than pleasantly surprised at the response to my thread, though I doubt that it's been burning up anything, except my time. LOL

Glad you like it and trust you've subscribed to it.

Rose

Glad you are enjoying being the star of yourown thread Rose.
You shouldn't be surprised though...men flock to sexy women.
I did subscribe and I love it here...keep posing!

;)You are burning up more than time...you are scorching all of our libidos & fantasies!
Have a great Monday!

:rose:'s

My pubic hair

I've received many favorable comments about how luxuriant my pubic hair appears in photos from my 20's and 30's. So I decided to share some thoughts about my pubes and a few photos to help illustrate those thoughts.

For as long as I can remember I've been very hirsute. Being critical of that was one of the many ways mom sought to tear me down as I was growing up, specially when puberty struck. In almost every physical aspect we were exact opposites. She was a true blonde all her life till she went grey her last few years. The hair on her head was very fine and soft and silky looking. Hair on her legs was sparse and from late spring till early fall when she tanned at every opportunity was so pale that she often went days without shaving and no one noticed any difference. Her forearms had at worst a covering of peach fuzz. Given her view of nudity as something dirty and immoral I never had even the slightest glimpse of her pubic hair, though I have no doubt it was as blonde as the rest. (Well, maybe not quite as blonde. All the true blondes I've seen in the locker and shower rooms at athletic clubs over the decades were a shade or two darker down below. If any blondes out there read this post, please let me know if I'm wrong.)

Influenced by mom's criticism I thought my pubic hair was dense and overgrown when I was younger. It was definitely not soft and silky, feeling to me more like Brillo. And there was absolutely no curl to it, as straight as straight can be. By the time I was graduating HS mom started telling me that if I ever got married I should make sure all the lights were out the first time I "made love" to my husband or else he'd be so grossed out by my pubes that he'd be turned off forever. Notice that mom said "if" I got married, not "when" I got married, but that's a topic for another time. (One of my few regrets is that I never once had the courage to tell mom that my photographer and I didn't "make love." We just fucked each other.)

It's difficult to illustrate my point without being a bit direct and graphic. Here are two photos one when I was 28 and the other 30 which, I trust, show how overgrown my pubic hair was.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/of1j487c8qk8rpd/164-My pubic hair in April 1974 when I was 28.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x4yjdofvg4i7jng/164-My bum in Jan 1976 just after my 30th bday.jpg

If anyone finds these two photos inappropriate for Lit or otherwise offensive I'll delete them from ********* as soon as I can.

I always felt that my pubic hair varied noticeably between winter and summer as illustrated by a photo taken in the summer of 1978 which I shared on the inaugural post that started my thread.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ygclziisr22sdvb/164-1978 at age 32.jpg

I'd love to know if others see a difference as well.

The last few years my pubic hair has begun thinning as can be seen in a full-size version of my AV photo.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s78rmsrl4ohi9hy/164-January 2012 at age 66 on my side.JPG

I'll save for other posts the stories and photos of the only time I actually used a razor on my pubic hair to create a bikini line and why I agreed to a very close trim by my photographer earlier this year in April.

Rose

Last edited:
I've received many favorable comments about how luxuriant my pubic hair appears in photos from my 20's and 30's. So I decided to share some thoughts about my pubes and a few photos to help illustrate those thoughts.

For as long as I can remember I've been very hirsute. Being critical of that was one of the many ways mom sought to tear me down as I was growing up, specially when puberty struck. In almost every physical aspect we were exact opposites. She was a true blonde all her life till she went grey her last few years. The hair on her head was very fine and soft and silky looking. Hair on her legs was sparse and from late spring till early fall when she tanned at every opportunity was so pale that she often went days without shaving and no one noticed any difference. Her forearms had at worst a covering of peach fuzz. Given her view of nudity as something dirty and immoral I never had even the slightest glimpse of her pubic hair, though I have no doubt it was as blonde as the rest. (Well, maybe not quite as blonde. All the true blondes I've seen in the locker and shower rooms at athletic clubs over the decades were a shade or two darker down below. If any blondes out there read this post, please let me know if I'm wrong.)

Influenced by mom's criticism I thought my pubic hair was dense and overgrown when I was younger. It was definitely not soft and silky, feeling to me more like Brillo. And there was absolutely no curl to it, as straight as straight can be. By the time I was graduating HS mom started telling me that if I ever got married I should make sure all the lights were out the first time I "made love" to my husband or else he'd be so grossed out by my pubes that he'd be turned off forever. Notice that mom said "if" I got married, not "when" I got married, but that's a topic for another time. (One of my few regrets is that I never once had the courage to tell mom that my photographer and I didn't "make love." We just fucked each other.)

It's difficult to illustrate my point without being a bit direct and graphic. Here are two photos one when I was 28 and the other 30 which, I trust, show how overgrown my pubic hair was.

http://www.*********.com/view/?yesctr5rfrcdutu

http://www.*********.com/view/?crrt8axy72tbt5y

If anyone finds these two photos inappropriate for Lit or otherwise offensive I'll delete them from ********* as soon as I can.

I always felt that my pubic hair varied noticeably between winter and summer as illustrated by a photo taken in the summer of 1978 which I shared on the inaugural post that started my thread.

http://www.*********.com/view/?59tkits5ds6j3g3

The last few years my pubic hair has begun thinning as can be seen in a full-size version of my AV photo.

http://www.*********.com/view/?3tllnx7axrnjnsw

I'll save for other posts the stories and photos of the only time I actually used a razor on my pubic hair to create a bikini line and why I agreed to a very close trim by my photographer earlier this year in April.

Rose

I just stumbled upon this thread, and I must admit your pictures are very arousing! I'm 59 and love a good bush. I would love to see more pics.

Rose

Hello again Rose, hope you are well.
In reply to the quote above, "back in the day" it wasn't the done thing to shave your pubes, i'm not even sure if women back then trimmed. It is a fairly recent trend to shave completely.
From a personal point of view I don't mind either.

The pic of your bum certainly looks to be really hairy, but is that just the angle of the pic?

But at the end of the day if it makes you happy thats good enough.

I find your mums comments a bit odd as you were a bit of a stunner back then.

IF IT FEELS GOOD, THEN DO IT!!

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

I think your pubic hair is beautiful. Mothers have a way I know. I can't think of any woman I've ever been with that I found her parts ugly. If I really cared about the person then it was like opening a present- I could not wait to see what was inside the gift wrap. Each person different in their own way and I always felt like I had found a treasure. If someone cares for you then they will delight in the treasures they find with you because they are yours.
I can't imagine anyone would not find you
Special - let me at those sexy feet, then I'll get to the pubic hair and make us both smile - in other words your beautiful.

Rose

I am blonde with blonde pubic hair

Hello again Rose, hope you are well.
In reply to the quote above, "back in the day" it wasn't the done thing to shave your pubes, i'm not even sure if women back then trimmed. It is a fairly recent trend to shave completely.
From a personal point of view I don't mind either.

The pic of your bum certainly looks to be really hairy, but is that just the angle of the pic?

But at the end of the day if it makes you happy thats good enough.

I find your mums comments a bit odd as you were a bit of a stunner back then.

IF IT FEELS GOOD, THEN DO IT!!

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

I'm quite well. Thanks for asking. Even better at this very instant because I'm playing on my Lit thread. Are you doing well today?

My bum was quite hairy. I had my one and only real bikini from an Israeli designer when I was in my late 30's. It would have been too gross for me at the time not to have taken a razor to clean up the areas that would have otherwise been exposed by the skimpy bottom. But I was nowhere near as bare as today's fashion.

When I have time I may look for more photos showing how hairy my bum was in my 20's and 30's. Till then, trust me, it wasn't the camera angle. I plan to have another post devoted to my bikini trim in 1983 when I was 37.

Mom had her own issues and should never have been a mother. She didn't want to be and wasn't very good at it, but was compelled by religious belief and ignorance of effective contraception. Not that she liked my two younger siblings all that much, but I was her least favorite and hence most abused emotionally.

Thanks for saying I was a stunner.

Rose

I would have eaten you then and most assuredly would now
my wife is 65 and very nice looking woman and yes I eat her now

It's nice to know that I'm not the only woman my age who serves up a feast for her husband to devour. I assume you never leave a morsel uneaten. Do you ever ask her for seconds?

With all your practice I'm sure you'd do a great job on me as well. Thanks for letting me know that you find what I have on offer so appetizing to you.

Rose

Stupid auto correct! Never gets the words right. How was your weekend rose?

It was wonderful, specially all the fun time I spent on my thread, though it was way too much time. Thanks for asking. How was your weekend? Hope you enjoyed the time you spent on my thread.

Rose

you look amazing. Age is a number. Attitude and self confidence is what it is about. This 45 year old male thinks you look amazing

Thanks for the compliments and thoughts. Attitude is fine right now. Restoring a slightly flagging self-confidence is what I'm working on now. The fun I'm having with my thread is helping that immeasurably.

Rose

Rose

quite interesting roseann. any you trim or shave or leave it alone, just show it girl! flaunt it! you got the bod and the response on your thread has been enthusiastic. your photog did some trimming? wonderful! more please! very well done, said, and exhibited!

Well, I think the written word is always in the eye of the beholder. And online forums make the meaning even more malleable. The intent behind the question now, if you continue to ask it, may be different than it was when you started the thread. In any case, this is a fun thread to watch evolve.

Are you a deconstructionist by chance? Or do you accept any of the modernist theories championed by the MLA?

I'm happy you find my thread fun. It may be a while till I find my true voice.

Rose

Rose
IMHO trim it - check out Vanessa 65
Richard

We started giving it a close trim this April and that will be the subject of a separate post, soon I hope, but not till I post about my bikini trim in 1983 and not till I have a lot more time. I'm not all that efficient yet and replying to posts on my thread is taking most of my free time, though it is great fun and I dearly love doing so.

Rose

I think your pubic hair is beautiful. Mothers have a way I know. I can't think of any woman I've ever been with that I found her parts ugly. If I really cared about the person then it was like opening a present- I could not wait to see what was inside the gift wrap. Each person different in their own way and I always felt like I had found a treasure. If someone cares for you then they will delight in the treasures they find with you because they are yours.
I can't imagine anyone would not find you
Special - let me at those sexy feet, then I'll get to the pubic hair and make us both smile - in other words your beautiful.

You have a wonderful attitude about women. I only wish more men were like you. I know I have some g/f's who'd benefit immensely from your understanding and kindness.

Thanks for all your compliments, but be warned my feet are very, very ticklish. On the other hand I do enjoy smiling often.

Rose

Back