Photo Tributes

It would appear that I missed some great pictures here, Elaine... Damn!

Jack x

OOoooh, stop teasing me you guys!! This is the tribute thread........cover me with your spunk and post the pics!!! Or better yet, the movies!!!

It will be my pleasure, and yours I hope, to do a tribute for you. Love the picture.

Ohhh myyyyy .................. that's soo naughty !!!!!

Its so easy to fantasize that I got this huge load while Joe insisted for " relief " before going to get the car ........... him being in front of me while ummmmm you do your business behind me ;)

Exactly what I was thinking. ;)

I would love one of these......

Sweetie ............. truust me once you see one of yourself from one of these guys ummmmmmm you'd feel so sexually charged and empowered you'll ask for more ;) !!!! I am certain that you would more than enough ummmmm volunteers as well ;) !!!

I don't have any undressed or provocative pics to share...not sure how to go about getting one done without that kind of pic...?

I don't have any undressed or provocative pics to share...not sure how to go about getting one done without that kind of pic...?

Hmmmm .............. I guess I'll just need to come by a visit with my camera ;) !?!?

Perhaps when we visit Hershey Park this summer hhhmmmmmmmm !!?!?!?

Hmmmm .............. I guess I'll just need to come by a visit with my camera ;) !?!?

Perhaps when we visit Hershey Park this summer hhhmmmmmmmm !!?!?!?

OMG you're going to Hershey?!?!? That's 40 minutes...maybe less....from my house!!! I wish!!!!!

Back