A Rebirth

Thank you, Mr. Inspirinious. I hope I lived up to your earlier post :kiss:

Very definitely yes!
kissing-lips.gif

;) lets see when I look at your ass it makes me want to warm it up nice and slowly with a paddle. Increasing the impact letting it rest against your ass on the down stroke so you could anticipate more. Mmmm I tend to love the sounds made by a willing victim and once warmed one could move up to some more interesting play with other toys. Go for the sweet spots while the other hand is tickling and teasing the right naughty bits. That mix between pleasure and pain can always be fun indeed.

I see your team got their first win tonight. So I am sure you are happy and should take some celebratory pics for us.;):devil:

I see your team got their first win tonight. So I am sure you are happy and should take some celebratory pics for us.;):devil:

I was going to get into the Jersey tomorrow :D I did lose a bet I need to pay up on, you'll know what it was when I update my signature. Bowlerpa has been very patient with me!

;) lets see when I look at your ass it makes me want to warm it up nice and slowly with a paddle. Increasing the impact letting it rest against your ass on the down stroke so you could anticipate more. Mmmm I tend to love the sounds made by a willing victim and once warmed one could move up to some more interesting play with other toys. Go for the sweet spots while the other hand is tickling and teasing the right naughty bits. That mix between pleasure and pain can always be fun indeed.

Such a nice ass indeed thank you for the many wonderful pics.

Mmmmmmmm that sounds wonderful ;) I like the sound if how you play. Your pet is very lucky. I'm glad you like my ass :kiss:

Back