The School Grounds

Peruse her references... ha!

"Darling, I can think of so many more entertaining ideas than just perusing your references... Bien sur, you've got the job, but what exactly would you like to teach out wayward little hellions?"

A grin

"Are we feeling toppy my witch?"

"I thought I could perhaps teach an literary appreciation class, something to make the most of my English language training. Focus minds, broaden horizons..."

A quirk of eyebrow.

"I don't know that 'toppy' is the word. But it is in me to want to help those that need it. Giving reward and encouragement where it is due...and dealing appropriately with those that need encouragement of another sort..."

An elevator dings and I turn around to see someone leaving the lift. Another smile in his direction. I wonder, fellow staff member...or pupil?
 
"I thought I could perhaps teach an literary appreciation class, something to make the most of my English language training. Focus minds, broaden horizons..."

A quirk of eyebrow.

"I don't know that 'toppy' is the word. But it is in me to want to help those that need it. Giving reward and encouragement where it is due...and dealing appropriately with those that need encouragement of another sort..."

An elevator dings and I turn around to see someone leaving the lift. Another smile in his direction. I wonder, fellow staff member...or pupil?

A soft chuckle and I extend my hand to shake hers

Very well then! Welcome to the staff!

I follow her line of sight to the elevator, noticing a certain young gentleman, eyeing my newest teacher with no little amount of interest. I gesture for him to join us.

Ms. Witch, meet one of our students, Mr. Fr33k. I'm sure he could be obliged to see you to your rooms on the 3rd floor.
 
Hands meet and a firm shake is shared. My thumb stroking the back of hers ever so slightly before my hand is released.

"Excellent."

I smile at the acceptance of my application. I turn properly to look at the gentleman behind us and continue to smile, inclining my head as he is introduced.

"Pleasure to meet you..."
 
*A grin curls his lips as he's beckoned over. His thoughts were correct, but his new task was a bit...unexpected.*

Ah...sure. Though, don't you have orientation leaders for that? Or...liaisons?

*He smirks and steps to the side, gesturing toward the elevator.*

Nice ta meetcha, Mz....Witch, is it? You can just call me Fr33k. That Mister business is for geezers...right this way.

*As the new teacher heads in the direction offered, he gives another coy grin to the headmistress. As he moves off to the elevator, his eyes are instantly draw to the hem of Mz. Witch's skirt and the curves of her legs beyond.*
 
Smartass. Oh he'll pay for that, but later. Smiling, I watch them head off for the elevator.

The monitors. I'll see who makes the first pass.

This is going to be an entertaining position.
 
"Ms. Witch will do just fine and if you'd prefer I drop the title in addressing you, that's absolutely fine..."

Heels click into the elevator and cause my hips to sway rather more than necessary en route. I move to stand against the rear wall, waiting for my 'guide' to join me.
 
"Ms. Witch will do just fine and if you'd prefer I drop the title in addressing you, that's absolutely fine..."

Heels click into the elevator and cause my hips to sway rather more than necessary en route. I move to stand against the rear wall, waiting for my 'guide' to join me.

*His eyes meet hers as she turns in the car, his grin still wide. He presses the button for the third floor and stands beside her as the doors slide closed*

So, English? I've always fancied myself a writer. Maybe I'll have your course on my curriculum. If they ever figure out what that is exactly.
 
*His eyes meet hers as she turns in the car, his grin still wide. He presses the button for the third floor and stands beside her as the doors slide closed*

So, English? I've always fancied myself a writer. Maybe I'll have your course on my curriculum. If they ever figure out what that is exactly.

I nod as we feel the elevator start to move.

"If it's writing assistance you seek then perhaps you should attend my class. I hope to inspire my students, to help them spread their creative wings."

I let my eyes move over him with no attempt at subtlety before bringing them back to his face..

"Help them express themselves in whatever form suits them best..."
 
I nod as we feel the elevator start to move.

"If it's writing assistance you seek then perhaps you should attend my class. I hope to inspire my students, to help them spread their creative wings."

I let my eyes move over him with no attempt at subtlety before bringing them back to his face..

"Help them express themselves in whatever form suits them best..."

That sounds like a wonderful aspiration. I think I'd like your...assistance...in that department.

*The elevator comes to a halt with a loud chime, doors opening smoothly. He steps out first, looking left and then right. A puzzled look overcomes his face* Well, I suppose one of us should have asked which room is to be yours...

*His eyes scan the hall again, searching for some sign of which would be an English teacher's room. Picking one at random, he swings the door open*

I suppose this one will do as well as any other, unless there're Bunsen burners in here or something...

*his chuckle is light and quick as he steps into the classroom, ushering Mz. Witch in beside him*
 
Monitoring the little scene from my office and smiling to myself. Okay, so neither of them is overly impulsive, but there was interest there.

The room assignment didn't really matter, all of the teacher's quarters were much the same, but it was up to them to differentiate between their own spaces.

I wonder if perhaps a study session between the two would yield any results, to be sure I feel a little like a puppet master, but intrigue, challenge and the promise of sexy violence is.... alluring to me. It simply cannot be helped.

I realize that my little endeavor here is a challenge to those who have yet to take up the mantle, but I imagine that things will continue to change.

If I have anything to do with it, that is.

At any rate, there is promise in both Fr33k and Brit, and the others for fun times to be had. I hope they are ready.
 
*She had managed to zone off, into her own little world, lost in reading through the fliers. An offer had been given, but she had.... not heard it. Probably not a good first impression for such a school.*

Thank you for letting me peek at these. I'm going to go roam the campus for a bit.

*another smile, the books she had found slipped back into their places as she picks up her bag and slips outside.*
 
Nervously I enter the reception. New to this country, I hope this is the school for me. Change was never my strength, all that starting over with new friends. I hope I start off on the right foot, and don't make a goof of myself.
 
*She had managed to zone off, into her own little world, lost in reading through the fliers. An offer had been given, but she had.... not heard it. Probably not a good first impression for such a school.*

Thank you for letting me peek at these. I'm going to go roam the campus for a bit.

*another smile, the books she had found slipped back into their places as she picks up her bag and slips outside.*

Unseen from my office, I watch the young lady take off, to roam the halls.
I prep her intake and questionnaire to see where she might need some work. I look very much forward to detailing out her recommendation.

Not a moment later and I'm distracted by the entrance bell to the front office, I peek out to see a new arrival. He seems nervous.


Nervously I enter the reception. New to this country, I hope this is the school for me. Change was never my strength, all that starting over with new friends. I hope I start off on the right foot, and don't make a goof of myself.

I come out from the back and smile at the newcomer.

Welcome to the school. How can we help you?
 
Unseen from my office, I watch the young lady take off, to roam the halls.
I prep her intake and questionnaire to see where she might need some work. I look very much forward to detailing out her recommendation.

Not a moment later and I'm distracted by the entrance bell to the front office, I peek out to see a new arrival. He seems nervous.




I come out from the back and smile at the newcomer.

Welcome to the school. How can we help you?

Um...Hi, I stammer, the teachers arrival catching me by surprise.

I am new here, they said this was the best school to apply to. I have references. Handing over my portfolio with a small smile.

Are you still taking students?
 
Um...Hi, I stammer, the teachers arrival catching me by surprise.

I am new here, they said this was the best school to apply to. I have references. Handing over my portfolio with a small smile.

Are you still taking students?

We are! Welcome!

Taking his portfolio, I leaf through it, smiling up at him during the particularly talented bits.

I'm impressed, Mr...? What brings you to our little academy?
 
We are! Welcome!

Taking his portfolio, I leaf through it, smiling up at him during the particularly talented bits.

I'm impressed, Mr...? What brings you to our little academy?

I have been recommended here, as I heard that it was the right place to learn. I am not sure why though...it doesn't look like any other school I have ever seen.

What is the main curriculum? What classes will I attend in a regular day?
 
I have been recommended here, as I heard that it was the right place to learn. I am not sure why though...it doesn't look like any other school I have ever seen.

What is the main curriculum? What classes will I attend in a regular day?

Well, the main curriculum is the education and support of those seeking a better understanding of themselves sexually and of course, educationally.

A soft laugh

I realize how it sounds. But it's my hope to make a recommendation to most of our students as to who or whom they may seek out to mentor or experience a session that will further their own understanding of themselves. This may have a D/s element, it may not. It may be purely vanilla or purely a fetish scene. There are many possibilities.

While we work on this recommendation, you're expected to attend classes and symposiums offered by our staff and seek out other experiences that challenge you as a litser.

I know that this is a lot to take in. Any other questions?
 
He's as ready for an interview as he'd care to be. This feels all-too-familiar. The building looms as he makes his way through the doors, ignoring receptionists whose manicured nails assault keyboards to the tune of click-clack monotony. He's a force of motion confined in dressed-up but dressed-down contrast. The collared shirt thin-striped baby blue and white, a little crimson horse on the left breast. The tie is red, white, and blue. Subtly done. He's never been much for wearing a flag. It's all tucked into dark denim jeans and belted brown. His shoes are Bass round-toes. The sleeves are rolled up on sinuously muscled forearms.

It accents his large, ruinous hands.

He's in her office with a resume in the left. The paper is arranged without pomp or dressing. It is bold in its brevity and well-constructed in its focus.

"Good morning," he says. He's there before most the staff have woken up. She's probably without coffee, just in, and that's how he'd meant to take her. The sleepy early hours are often the most honest in a work day. "My name shortens to L-I and I'm here to be a custodian."

His hand extends. She's meant to take it.

And given his manner, the cut of his eyes across her...

it might seem like a dare.
 
*wanders the main halls, peeking curiously, finding a stairwell. Unsure if its ok or not to roam that far, she decides to test this, starting up the steps slowly. Surely if she's not allowed, someone would point it out to her, right? Continuing on, realizing now that those doors she passed earlier in that hallway was most likely an elevator. Makes sense with the size of this place. A note for later.*

Hmmm...
*peeking into classrooms, eyeing the views available. Curious about some...questionable things. She may enroll just to find out more. Stepping back out, continuing the hall. New doors. Elevator? Maybe she should head back down... But now she's curious. Any chance out a library around here? You can tell the quality of a school by the condition of its library...*
 
Groggy, that's how I'm feeling. It's been a week putting this place together, but it's taking shape, and I'm liking the students and staff that I'm meeting. A yawn escapes, just as the ding comes from my office alerting me to a visitor.

It's too fucking early for a visitor. It's too early for staff to be bothering me. I throw a short silky robe over my body and pad out to the front. Fuck convention, whomever it is also fucked convention.

I'm in the hallway when I smell that particular scent. His scent. The curious mixture of male, sandalwood, and cologne. It's not overbearing like some men are, but it is present, and it is unique to him.

I smile and shake my head.

He's holding out his resume and I just know that grabbing it will lead to something interesting.

He did promise to hunt me down, whether or not I was ready for it or him.


"Nice to see you again."

Steeling my shoulders I reach out and take the papers from him, momentarily distracting myself from looking into his eyes or jumping into his arms, I look at the monitors noticing that my mental health counselor has taken up residence.

Oh no.
First him. Like he isn't enough of distraction.
Now her.

I may not survive being headmistress if this is my staff, breathe, I have the papers and I'm not bent over some table. This is good. For the moment.
 
The shelves of her classroom are soon full. Leather bound volumes jostle alongside paperbacks. Offering selections from an almost impossibly wide variety of authors and genres. Poetry and prose. Screenplays and scripts.

There is a shelf full of dictionaries and thesauruses, ready to help minds in need.

Another boasts notepads, pencils and pens.

The space is fairly open, tables and chairs arranged to vaguely face the blackboard and desk at the front. She had had the option for a fancy electronic whiteboard but she declined. She loved the flow of chalk on the board, the feel of it. Old fashioned maybe but it was part of her and she would not change it.

Her desk was large and oaken, lockable drawers on either side for keeping important papers...and other things, with a high backed chair behind it.

The room was light and airy. Welcoming she hoped, inspirational she intended.

Smiling that the room was as she wanted it to be, she flicked off the light and set off down the corridor towards her quarters.
 
Last edited:
He watches her. The shape of her beneath the robe present only providing little glimpses. The game is a dangerous one, one he knows. She makes an impression. Sometimes several. In his arms. His back. The wood beneath them. Torn sheets. Whimpers. His prick aches all at once. Surges down his thigh to defy fitted denim. She provokes him to such furious hardness. Turns him to steel. The flesh drawn incredibly tight around his size. The smoothness interrupted by winding veins. It's hard not to think about his cock. Harder, still, not to think of what it could do to her.

"I will need keys. An office with a work bench. I have my own tools."

These are declarations. A fraction of what is being said. The cut of his eyes cooly professional for now. For the moment. But she'd a way of dragging a darkness out of him. She strips away the already barren landscape of his persona and leaves nothing but the nature of him there to remain.

"You look good." He says

And she does.
 
I stare at the papers in my hand rather than looking up at him. Looking at him would require acknowledgement that he's both here, and having an effect on me. I hate giving him that power, because he uses it against me. On me.. in me...
Whoa girl.

Breathe.


"I will need keys. An office with a work bench. I have my own tools."

An absent nod. Still staring at his resume, which should say something like.... This man will hit all your buttons again and again. You will sometimes dislike him, but you will always fuck him.
It doesn't say this. But it should.


"There's a custodial office down the hall, you can take one of the staff's quarter's on the third floor."

I don't look up. Because I don't dare to look up.

"You look good."

That timbre in his voice that tells me he's no longer really thinking of the job and I look up at him, into those eyes, and dammit. Without thinking, his hand is in mine, the papers are on the floor and I drag him back to my room, slamming the office door behind us.
 
Her hand, so small, carries with it the urgency that had always sank into him when she was near. It was a mad a desperate thing that tore at the restraints he'd built and ripped from him the good sense that otherwise defined him. Ever the scoundrel, he'd never been built to be liked. The door that closed behind him was like so many he'd slammed along his way to hear. If he was cold it was he had to be. The world didn't deserve his unbridled self.

She demanded it.

They'd barely crossed the threshold when his hand found her. The sleek small of her back a place where his strong fingers could spread and splay and the great strength that lived within him exploded in a violent shove meant to catapult her towards a couch, desk, bed. Anything that wasn't standing. That would allow him to pin her beneath him.

The robe didn't go with her. It'd be trapped in his fingers, captures in such a way that it'd hang from his grasp. If she went tumbling, if the violence of his strength was more than her little feet could compensate, it'd be no matter. She could take it. She could take him. The violence of them, the intensity, had never been too much.

With his back to the door he watched her. Waiting. His dick twitching relentlessly in his jeans and making demands that's he would soon sate.
 
No sooner was the door shut than I was propelled to the bed from his violent push. Flopping back, a cry of slight panic being torn from my lips. Then the silence and the realization that only a tiny triangle of fabric lays as protection from him, and from the hardness that threatens to tear his jeans.

Looking up at him through my lashes, I can tell he's attempting to control and contain himself, somewhat. His hand clenches what remains of my robe, and I imagine him to look like the savage conqueror that he thinks himself to be. It's not far off the mark.

Biting my bottom lip, I run my options through my head. I could lay back, easily spread my legs and let him take what he has come here to get. I could slide my fingers over my body and pull aside my thin panties and tease him and myself into movement.

Or... I could match his violence with my own.

I scramble around on my sheets, jump off the bed and launch myself into his arms, it takes nothing for him to catch me, before my lips meet his in a bruising kiss. I can't stop myself from nipping lightly. Wrapping my legs around his slim hips, his hands dig into my pert ass and I cannot stop the smile, before I whisper into his ear.


I win.
 
Back
Top