Ohio

MWM 25 miles east of Klumbs, mid 60s, straight and always interested in engaging with ladies who like the banter and possibly more.

Spent sometime traveling the state yesterday, seeing and visiting places I haven't been to before. Just reminded me how much I love this state! But still, not eating "fresh" seafood in Akron...

Just think how boring the news would be had Kasich gotten the nomination. The nation would be running smoothly, no tweets provoking nuclear war, no bragging, just nose-to-the-grindstone pragmatic governance. So boring.

Just think how boring the news would be had Kasich gotten the nomination. The nation would be running smoothly, no tweets provoking nuclear war, no bragging, just nose-to-the-grindstone pragmatic governance. So boring.

Not a Trump fan, didn't vote for him. As to Kasich, we will have to respectfully disagree.

Not a Trump fan, didn't vote for him. As to Kasich, we will have to respectfully disagree.

That's OK - We're probably not that far off. I didn't vote for Trump either, Hillary would have made a much duller and more presidential president too.

I was just thinking about Ohio & our governor

That's OK - We're probably not that far off. I didn't vote for Trump either, Hillary would have made a much duller and more presidential president too.

I was just thinking about Ohio & our governor

Somehow, I don't think we're that close either.

Back