Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ladies!! :kiss:'es for all of you!!

Man..it's freakin humid here!! Euuww!!:rolleyes:

Well, I am glad you were able to have much needed visit!! LOL And he's okay knowing you prefer a woman, that's great!!

:D He does. I've talked to him about one of the ladies I have been with. Gets him all "hot and bothered". And believe me, it's been long enough. Last night WAS much needed.

**Kisses**

Hey ladies!! :kiss:'es for all of you!!

Man..it's freakin humid here!! Euuww!!:rolleyes:

Hi honey!!!! It's the same way just south of you here in Chicago! And now it is starting to rain again...more friggin humidity!!!!

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

:D He does. I've talked to him about one of the ladies I have been with. Gets him all "hot and bothered". And believe me, it's been long enough. Last night WAS much needed.

**Kisses**

Gee, a guy who gets all hot and bothered when hearing about two women!!!!!! LMAO

Glad you got some relief, sweetie!!! Texting and chatting can only get you so far...sometimes you need the other person there to make it jsut that much better!!! :kiss::heart:

Hi honey!!!! It's the same way just south of you here in Chicago! And now it is starting to rain again...more friggin humidity!!!!

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Yeah, we usually share the same weather..i hope it storms late tonite..i'll sleep real good then :D

Yeah, we usually share the same weather..i hope it storms late tonite..i'll sleep real good then :D

If the humidity goes away, I'll be able to sleep. But if the humidity decides to hang on, I'll be miserable!! May end up looking to see who is online at 3 am!!!

If the humidity goes away, I'll be able to sleep. But if the humidity decides to hang on, I'll be miserable!! May end up looking to see who is online at 3 am!!!

Ohh no..i gotta have air..LoL

3am..i'll be sleeping..i go back to work tomorrow..but if i am awake..i'll text ya!

Ohh no..i gotta have air..LoL

3am..i'll be sleeping..i go back to work tomorrow..but if i am awake..i'll text ya!

We have AC, but when it gets too humid, even the AC can't help!

Well, I hope you can sleep tonight, I'm sure you need it!!! :kiss::kiss::heart:

Of course, I'm looking forward to staring AND groping that beautiful boob and the rest of the body that goes with it!!! :devil::devil:

Oh snaps!!!! :D

Yeah i'm working on it..weekends are hard to get away at work..and i know i have some time in october i have to take..i have 8 days to burn up..and 3 of those i'm going to visit a friend in Cali..so i'm thinkin then..

Ohh this could get intresting..LoL:eek::devil:

Don't tell me you're getting scared, Cipher!!

Scared of little 'ole me??
teu20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back