X-Men: Days of Future Past (OOC)

The Jeffinator

Super Saiyan Blue
Joined
Mar 13, 2005
Posts
8,365
Figured I'd test this and see if it gets deleted or not. It fuses a few ideas together.

In 2052, built up tensions finally lead to World War III. By 2059, much of the surface world has been rendered uninhabitable by swarms of Bio-Nukes -- devastating weapons combining nuclear and biological warfare into a single device. People and animals on the surface mutated into fearsome monsters, while others fled to the safety of bunkers and safe zones.

It is now 2269, and one of the last remaining vestiges of humanity in the United States is the Vault, a former underground government prison in the Colorado Rocky Mountains that was heavily modified into a fallout shelter for high-profile officials such as politicians, military leaders, and corporate executives. There was once a communications network of several dozen bunkers, but the Vault lost contact with these facilities decades ago.

To the average resident of the Vault, the outside world is fatal. But a select few are chosen to undergo Terrigenesis, becoming metahumans and joining Charles Xavier's X-Men. The procedure renders them immune to all forms of radiation, disease and illness, enhances their healing capabilities, and augments their bodies in a number of ways. These individuals are selected to embark on a number of missions topside, whether they are soldiers, doctors, scientists, engineers, etc.

At the start of the RP, our characters are part of a supply run team lead by Bishop, heading out in rovers to gather resources. There we encounter the Morlocks, a group of mutants being hunted by their creators, HYDRA. Through this we realize HYDRA is using android warriors known as Sentinels to track down and capture anyone with altered DNA. This sets us on a path to adventure.
 
Back
Top