The Lab Experiment: A Life is a Life

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Master." I moaned as I felt him lick my pussy. It caught me by surprise, but it felt so good.
 
-Seto dug his tongue in to her pussy tasting every inch of her wet folds. Seto was happy and protecting her was even better then anything he could wish."
 
"Ohhhhhh Master yes!" I moaned as he licked me harder. I laid back on the desk enjoying what he was doing to me.
 
-Seto swapped and took his cock and spread her legs wide and shoved his cock in her pussy.-"Oh yeah Sarene your pussy is so good."-he moaned and held her hips thrusting his cock in to her.-
 
I positioned my legs on my Master's shoulders so that he could fuck me deeply. I moaned, "Ohhh Master!".
 
-Seto groaned fucking Sarenas body shiver with lust and he held her legs tightly as he fucked her body deeper and harder groaning loud Seto needed this release and he was up for another one after if she was. Seto groaned.-"I am going to cum i am going to cum deep.
 
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh master!" I screamed as I cum with him. However, I wanted more. I begged him to fuck me more.
 
-Seto held her close as he groaned a moment.-"Wanna try another one of those costumes let us refresh a moment and we can play again with something else."-he asked.-
 
I rested a bit before going to get out another costume. This time I chose a maid's outfit. I pretended to clean his office bending over exposing my ass and pussy for him. When I turned to clean something in front of him, I exposed my cleavage.
 
-Seto looked as he soon got behind her after a while and his hands roamed feeling her pussy.-"isn't that sweet and nice."-he gave her ass a small spank.-"Are you cleaning good?"
 
"Yes, Master." I moaned as I felt him spank me and play with my pussy. I asked seductively, "Is there anything else you require, Master."
 
"Well no but for a reward what does a sultry maid like you want?"-He asked and teased her pussy more gave her ass another slap. Seto was nervous they would face something tomorrow maybe but maybe not either way they needed to keep moving tomorrow.-
 
I moaned as he caressed my pussy and slapped my ass. I replied, "Please fuck me, Master." I begged for my reward. I could tell he was nervous, but for the time being I wanted to help him to relax.
 
-Seto took his cock and pushed it in her pussy and held her by the waist and began to thrust his cock in and out of her pussy as his cock began to fuck her pussy harder, faster by the moment hearing her voice screaming.-
 
As my master fucked me, I moaned louder. I grinded seductively against him. "Where are we going tomorrow?" I asked wondering where we going to move to.
 
-he slowed down a bit.-"We have to keep moving far away we will be going to a nice hotel tomorrow to stay."-he pounded her pussy again as he groaned and came they cleaned up and they began to lay on the bed snuggling.-"Do not Leave me Serena. I will keep you safe."-he smiled and stroked her hair. He was having fun he hoped they get far away enough for a few days in the Big city they were going to to escape the Army for a few. They would stay there a week to get some night life and enjoyment.-
 
"I won't leave you, Master." I said. It was going to be dangerous for me to go out alone due to the fact we were still on the run. I grinded in rhythm with his thrusts.
 
-The Next Day Seto was up and he dressed after a shower then Let Sarena shower and dress. He packed the Armor he made and looked around for anything he wanted to bring with him in Addition.-"You Ready Sarena?"-he said as he grabbed the keys and looked out the door to see no one was there. He walked to the cr putting it away and waited for her in the car.-
 
The next morning after getting up, I quickly got ready as well so that we could get going. I had a feeling it would not take the army long to find out where we were hiding. I packed my clothes and got the suitcase to the car. "I am ready. Let's go." I said.
 
-Seto Took off and headed down the road. They had a drive before reaching the City of there choice. # or 5 Armored vehicles drove from no where as people began shooting at Them. The other car's and trucks on the road had to swerve and dodge out of the way.-"Shit....Sarena can you do anything."
 
We were found and we began to panic. "Shit....Sarena can you do anything." he asked me. I opened the window. I was able to shoot back with eye lasers. I managed to take out a few of the trucks. There was no way we were going to be able to stay in this city and we would have to keep moving.
 
-Seto continued to drive good thing he had this Car installed the day before. Suddenly.-"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"-Two bullets hit Seto's shoulder it was bleeding Heavily as Seto held control of the car but it served a bit. He winced in pain as he needed to stay awake.-
 
"Master!" I screamed when I saw he was shot. We had to lose the army. In addition to combat abilities, I also had the mind of a doctor so I was able to tend to injuries and illness to. I started shooting once again at the remaining trucks.
 
-Seto breath Heavy his shoulder was so bloody his arm was covered now as it lay limp to not hurt it further. He sped up and winced.-"Are there any left?"-He said as he saw another city on a split all the trucks were behind him working or not. He decided to look to the GPS.-"COMPUTER ACTIVATE RE ROUTE NITRUS ALL POWER TO BLAST CAR TO HIGH SPEED AUTO PILOT TO DESTINATION B INSTEAD OF DESTINATION A!"-He kept diving as the car blasted off fast straight on down one street the car quickly.Jumped a Ramp sort off leaping to the other High way and losing the Truck that wasn't blown up. But Seto was Fading as they kept driving on now Seto was not on driving but he tried to stay awake. As they drove Seto got the Hotel he wanted in the area on the phone.-"Hello...yes.....I would like to place a room in the Name of Seto......Correct....thank you um 5 days.....that's right.....Full package please.....make that 2 weeks."-he needed to make sure he be able to heal.-"that's right....thank you In 2 hours i should be arriving.....Thank you."-he hung up the car phone as he winced in so much pain. He disengaged Autopilot and began to drive again.-"Sarena.............Grab me a bottle of water form the bag back there i am looking a lot of fluid....."
 
"Yeah we are clear now." I said looking at his arm. I had to treat it. I told him to stop the car and it should not take long. I got him a bottle of water and began tending to his wound. He did not lose enough blood for it to be completely fatal, but he needed to rest. I offered to drive the rest of the way.
 
Back
Top