Retribution Squad Idea

jlorthia

Virgin
Joined
Jun 26, 2015
Posts
11
I have been thinking of a story that would be in the non-conscent/bdsm genre, I am unsure about the use of race as a major theme and I havn't worked all the kinks out of the story. So feedback is appreciated.

Setting: Small town with a liberal arts college at the center.

Setup: Wealthy clients pay a group of skilled opperatives to "punish" wrong doers outside of the law, usually the punishments are designed to be humiliating and harsh, but possibly preferable to long prison sentences.

Main Character: A horrible person. A Nazi sympathizer woman with blonde hair is a model student by day and a criminal by night. She wears as ski mask at night and attacks minority students, stripping them of their clothes and tying them up in the middle of the college for the students to find the next morning. She is narcisistic, and sociopathic. She dates the star quarterback for the college and despite her crimes is privately sexually submissive.

Main plot: The retrebution squad catches her red handed and gives her a deal. Either submit to their "punishment" or face a lengthy prison sentence and be a registered sex offender for life. The main character agrees to the punishments.

Punishment 1: She is forced to watch her boyfriend have sex with one of her victims, she is not allowed to orgasm.

Punishment 2: Her victims punish her in various ways(havn't really fleshed this part out.)

Punishment 3: She is forced to petition the college to allow her to be stark naked for her entire last semester of college. There is presedent for this as some students in the past had successfully petitoned a ban on nudity for a "winter solstice" festival. So the main character is forced to argue that for religious reasons she must be nude on a daily basis. She wins the case and is foced to endure an entire semester of college in the nude.

That's all I got so far. Any ideas to expand upon the story would be welcome. I don't know if maybe I should drop the race element of the story, although I like the idea of a secret Neo-Nazi getting humiliated. Maybe I should focus more on one of the victims in order to have the reader identify with a character. Anyway just thought I would throw this idea out there. I've already tried to start writing it, but it's just not a good solid idea yet.
 
Punishment 3 seemed silly when I first read it, but ... it is a story whose central theme is sex and after reminding myself of this, I found no reason why it wouldn't be possible to read. In truth, if I want non-fiction storytelling I'll read a news paper (well, some of them).

The racist girl shouldn't be a problem, unless you start throwing out ethnic slurs & stereotypes for no purpose other than to have them there as shock value, then that might turn people off ... her being a 'modern day nazi' is just another layer to the story that could be interesting.
 
I'm sorry, she's a nazi sympathizer and the very first place you went was anywhere but sex with minorities, maybe even being forced to join a minority sorority and participate in various ethnic holidays? Hannukah (however it's spelled), Kwanzaa I don't know what if any holidays or religious rites gypsies have but that's kinda the first place you have to go if her being a blue, blonde nazi lover is a detail of her character worth knowing.
 
Main Character: A horrible person. A Nazi sympathizer woman with blonde hair is a model student by day and a criminal by night. She wears as ski mask at night and attacks minority students

Punishment 2: Her victims punish her in various ways(havn't really fleshed this part out.)

I'm sorry, she's a nazi sympathizer and the very first place you went was anywhere but sex with minorities, maybe even being forced to join a minority sorority and participate in various ethnic holidays? Hannukah (however it's spelled), Kwanzaa I don't know what if any holidays or religious rites gypsies have but that's kinda the first place you have to go if her being a blue, blonde nazi lover is a detail of her character worth knowing.


It might not have been the first place he went, but he did throw it in there and this being an erotic/sex story, I do believe sex with her minority victims is somewhat is implied. Since it wasn't 'fleshed out' maybe he'll use your ideas.
 
It is expected but none of the tone of his punishments seemed to imply that. I mean that's a special kind of punishment for a girl of her belief system But maybe I'm being harsh, it happens.
 
Personally, so far as a punishment goes, I'd have her put in stocks naked for all those minority students she assaulted to do whatever they want with her.
 
Personally, so far as a punishment goes, I'd have her put in stocks naked for all those minority students she assaulted to do whatever they want with her.

I second that. Maybe she is even impregnated by a non-white man as part of her punishment.
 
I would like to state that the only erotic parts were meant to be the punishments of the neo-nazi perpetrator.
 
Back
Top