Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2015

Bumping...

Searching for female writer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking for a female co-writer to do a story where the woman slowly develops her teasing skills. Edging, tease & denial, maybe a high heel on the crotch under the table....

PM me if you are up for it.
 
Last edited:
Looking for a male co-writer for any of the following ideas:

1. The Cop and the Song Bird - 1930s New York. The Black and Tan is the biggest jazz club in Harlem, rife with wine, women, and song – and enough criminal activity to keep half the city afloat. Out of the midst of all of the grime is the club’s singer, an apparent shining beacon of light. There’s something in her eyes, every time that she sings, that intrigues one of the many white faces that frequents the club. However, he isn’t what he appears to be, either…

2. A Night with the God – inspired by an old Roman tale, a woman is told that the god she worships wishes to spend a night with her. Rather than the god, it is a knight / noble that has long since admired her from afar that has used cunning (and a bribe or two) to inveigle himself within the temple room for a night. Rather than taking the rather cynical ending of the original story, this RP would explore the changing dynamic between this woman and her “god” lover.

3. A Splintering of the Force - http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1205339

A Jedi knight has developed an illicit sexual relationship with the two clone troopers that she commands. Whenever she’s intimate with them, it sends a powerful spike through the Force. While she’s far enough away from the Core Worlds to be of notice to the Jedi Council, she’s caught the eye of a Sith, and he wants a way to use that power for himself…

The idea is that the story revolves around the darker aspects of BDSM - non-con, forced orgasms, bondage, manipulation that goes both ways - but is also cerebral. The characters are going to grow and develop through these sexual extremes, and from light and dark, will eventually meet in the middle as gray. A tale of redemption, discovery, and desire. I'm looking for someone who is invested in doing a character study along with writing some darker smut.

*Please note that with the above thread, I don't expect responding posts to be as long as the first post. The first post is especially long as it sets up the story and setting.

Please send me a PM if any of the above interests you!
 
The Mansion

Looking for a female writer for this story. Send a PM. :rose:

The mansion gates parted, appearing long open within the eyeshot of the young woman. The gate's wrought iron bars looked perfectly normal, not blackened bones of creatures past of not this world. As she walked across the perfectly ordinary gravel path to the manor, she did not notice the nearly ground bits of marrow mixed within the minute stones, long taken and crushed from cemetery graves. The bushes and hedges looked perfectly green, a little too saturatedly so, and weren't just slightly moving gigantic white thorns when seen through the corner of one's eyes. As she walked, the sky dimmed, a moody cloudy grey, not a sudden purple and white when she blinked. The windy air was just a bit humid, carrying whispers and laughter unreminscent of a child's. Birds did not sing, and insects did not buzz, though curious singing and noisesome sounds did oddly echo unless listened for. The entrance of the mansion were columns, great risers pushing the roof against the sky. Two stories of curtain-shut windows balefully looked down, straining to look at the new guest or intruder to its domicile. Above the door, a hanging line sliced above her, slowly moving still under the light wind when looked at.

Ding dong, she pressed the bell. Ding... tzzt.

The hanging light creaked sullenly, as it appeared just lower than it seemed to have been hanging when she approached the entrance. The wind blew quietly, and the door finally opened, silently. The great foyer lifted up, a wide darkness splatteringly lit by the flickering, sputtering, chandelier. Candlelabras lined the columns within the room, illuminating the stone and marble walls, as well as the red blood of the carpet. Lit at the far end of the room was a portrait of Mari, the succubus in the white summer dress. Her details were quite clear, even at this distance. Outlined between the picture and the entrance, was a woman. Upon closer inspection, she held a candlelabra, small flames flickering.

"I'm sorry about the lights," she said. A wry smile just shown as the candlelabra flickered. An unusually audible click was heard, the lights turned on, and the room was perfectly normal. In her hand, she held a nondescript clicker. "Damned electricity," she said, perhaps ironically. "Not used to it here."

"Anyway," she changed the subject, "I am the housekeeper, Scylla. I report to Mari, and run this home. Mari has instructed myself and the other servants to address you and receive you as is appropriate. I hope you will adjust yourself quickly. Your attendees have taken your baggage and will leave them in the room. Follow me to the veranda in the backyard." She again made an audible click, plunging the room into black darkness. Were the young woman to look closely, the housekeeper's feet did not move almost right underneath her long maid's uniform. Sometimes, while walking forward, the heels of both feet would appear under her skirt. Other times, things flowed underneath her dress not quite right.

The door to the veranda opened, cascading light into the foyer. Beyond the door, a beautiful English landscape, befit of flowers, could be seen. There was indeed colors, but none quite distinguishable, and none lacking the ambulation that flowers had. "Take a seat," Scylla said. She poured into teacups the steaming hot tea, an odd scent, an addicting scent, that wafted towards the young woman's nostrils. "We produce it here," the wry smile appearing again, in plain view of the young woman.

"Why don't you tell me about yourself, and what attracts you to Mari?" the housecleaner said, leaning just a little forward with her hands folded under her chin. The housecleaner's eyes were a black ink. She smiled, just a little more honestly, with what was not a piercing gaze. On the floor her not-foot slid across the floor, under the table, slowly curling around the young woman's foot, then a little higher.

"You do underestand, we have much to offer, but request in same in return." What it was underneath the table slowly slid up the calf of her leg, leaving warm loving puckered kisses. "Do you enjoy the taste of the tea? Do you enjoy its essence?" A small pressure of a tip insisted upon the young woman's thigh. "I hope it will enhance the pleasure you will have here in the mansion."

Monster Girl reference pics:
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=...no_musume-tachi_to_no_rakuen_~slime_&_scylla~
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=...r_girl_encyclopedia+character_profile+english
 
Last edited:
Looking to start a new thread

Likes:
Spanking ( hard and end red,over knee to sexual and discipline)
Hard and fast
Nipple play
Oral
A little Anal( use as you are my thing)

Older teacher/student
Cheating
Dom a little not to much bdsm
Neighbors
Taboo

Dislike

Blindfold
Feet
Feet being tied
 
Contact via Facebook

.
Looking for a female co writer please.

Hi all.

This idea is a tad vague and jumpy, but could lead to an interesting SRP story line.

Two people go to an event a few times a year. Their only connection is the event, and possibbly a couple of unobvious mutual aquientences.

And so the only way they can make contact is via the Event's FB page.

One of them posts a photo, and the other person realises that it was THAT person who posted it.

After a period of likes and comjents they finally end up sending pms to each other...

This is vague and requires some thought, and discussion of how these two strangers make contact and start their relationship, affair or just a one night stand.

Pleasd email me if you are intrrested.

Adrian
 
Cheating on the Cheaters (Sam Grossman, P.I.)

this role is filled

######################################################

Sam Grossman, age 38, 5'11", 185 lbs, licensed private investigator, was one of the best in the city. He looked up from behind his desk and stared Sarah Goodson directly in the eye.

"Your instincts were right all along, Mrs Goodson. John has been cheating on you for a good while. Its taken me weeks to nail him. Most cases I crack in a few days. But he has been very careful so as to avoid detection. But I got him and his bimbo. I got them for sure."

Sarah owned her own company and was very successful. She feared that her husband was cheating on her but she never could catch him herself. So she hired Sam to do what he does best. Now Sam finally had answers for Sarah. He had evidence of her husband's infidelity. What Sam still could not understand is why any man would cheat on the beautiful, successful, and wealthy woman who sat across the desk from him at this moment.

Sam pulled out an envelope from his desk drawer and tossed it onto the desk just in front of Sarah.

"In there you will find copies of photos and receipts from restaurants, hotels where he took her, and the shops where he bought her gifts. I kept a log of their activities with all the dates, times, and locations I found them together."

Sarah Goodson pulled out the photos. As she looked at them, Sam could see shock in her expression.

"Do you know who that woman is?" Sam asked her.


######################################################

So where does this go?

A) Divorce court for all?
B) The two couples plan a wife-swap get-together? (LOL, just kidding)
C) Sarah and Sam plot their revenge, likely including revenge sex.
 
Last edited:
Apparently now that I'm back, I'm back with a vengeance XD

Alright, this one is another lighthearted idea, something I figure my partner and I can figure out as we write. It starts with a scene:

Our characters wake up in bed together after what was evidently a night of wild, extraordinary sex. Only neither of us has any idea who the other is, how we got there, or how we met. And that's when we notice the camera in the corner, still set up on the tripod...

I'd like to see where this one goes! PM me if you're interested!

Next up, a young woman is known for being very shy and studious in her classes, but at home, she's a highly successful cam girl. She ends up attending class with one of her regular clients, but has no idea he's a client of hers. This could go one of two ways. A bit darker: he uses her cam career as a means of blackmailing her into having sex with him. A bit lighter: he simply pursues her as he would any other woman. His friends question why he would want such a prudish little nerd, but he knows what she's really like...
 
Last edited:
Attention dirty-minded creative females who write well and often!

Do you like orgasms?

Do you like fantasizing about dominant men and the orgasms that result from the sex from said dominant men?

Are you:

(a) dirty-minded?
(b) creative?
(c) female?
(d) good at writing and stuff?
(d) available to post regularly?

Are you not:

(a) sexually repressed?
(b) boring?
(c) not female?
(d) about writing badness?
(e) not here?

If so and if not, you may be able to earn a coveted position writing an SRP with StylusMaximus! You know him from such hot, steamy SRPs as A Friendly Wager and The Scarlet Circle. Now you can play with yourself when he writes just for you!

Send Stylus a PM if you are interested in any of the following:

1. Continuing Summer School, about a young innocent girl who has to take sex ed from her favorite high school teacher.

2. Continuing or Restarting Legal Assistant, about a young woman who starts working for a divorce attorney and discovers that her job requirements are a little more extensive than she imagined.

3. Continuing or Restarting The Sex Therapist, about a young wife who's concerned about her lack of desire and sex life with her husband.

4. Continuing At The End of His Rope, about a good husband who gets fed up and takes out all his frustrations on his wife.

Don't delay! Act now! Your orgasms are waiting!
 
Hi all... Looks like a number of my current stories are on hold due to RW issues so I'm looking to potentially take on some new stories. I always struggle with solidifying concepts that haven't already been done repeatedly (but sometimes tried and true can be a good thing), but I've included some potentials below. However, I'm always open to hearing ideas so don't be shy. I promise I don't bite.... unless I'm allowed to... :D

Partially Baked
1. Racquetball (Reboot)
2. Blackmail
3. The Dream?
4. Other Inspired
5. The Taste

Kinda Baked
1. Bourne inspired...
2. The Confessional
3. Stalker based?
4. Wrong Place, Right Time?
5. Nowhere to turn?!

A Glimmer of a Thought
1. Accidental Spy?
2. Hold Up
3. Mission to Mars
4. The Dinner Party
5. Nowhere to Hide (dunno where I wanted this one to go but beginning wanted to be written)...
 
Hello all,

I figured I'd re-introduce myself. I've been away for a bit, but I'm back and ready to rejoin the fun. I'm attempting to write the great American novel and hit a block. Figured some quick, fun writing here would break up the monotony and help me get back on course. I'd like to do some slow build stuff with plot, maybe a sci-fi or superhero something or other and I'd also like to write some quick to the fun sex romps. Any literate females out there feel free to drop a line or send a pm or however they put it these days

I guess I should cover like and dislikes too. I'm somewhat vanilla. I like oral and vaginal but not anal. I've read a bit of hentai and I like the harem stories the best. Replicating that with multiple partners would be difficult though. I'd prefer a girl, or girls, who like cum. Cum play is nice, but a girl who thinks that normal sexual liquids are gross is a turn off. Sex should be messy and fun!

I'm a bit dom. Consensual is good. I do like name calling and ordering my partners around. I'm not into pain or bondage. Mild restraints, like furry handcuffs, are a sometime thing. I like eager partners who want to be there, want to fuck, have a good time and make suggestions on what to do next, or at least tell me what they like so I can incorporate it in as the dom.

Underage, blood and feces/urine stuff is out. I guess incest would be okay if there isn't a blood connection, like step-siblings.

I think that's it. It feels a bit weird writing this all out like I'm ordering a meal. Steak. Medium-well. Steak fries instead of potatoes. Yes, I'll have the salad bar. Heh.

I guess I'll get starting coming up with a few scenarios. Thank you for your consideration.

Now get on your knees and suck on my cock. I'm going to cum on your titties.

Good girl.
 
Hello,

For a while I've been wanting to restart this dormant RP. Looking for a female writer to start a new RP with the same premise but with the personality of my new writing partner.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1152995

I also have a new idea for a Inception/Matrix style RP. I'm thinking it could go one of two directions. One where the male and female roles are willingly in the dream world together, or the female is trapped in the dream world by the male and forced into supernatural sexual submission in the dream world. This is a half-baked idea and would love to discuss if further if a female writer is interested.
 
Hi All,

I'd like to return to writing after a long hiatus (my private life took a slight twist, making writing rather difficult).

Reading through my stories from last year, I'd really like to continue this one:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=969895

On the surface it looks like a typical junior employee-boss roleplay. However, I'd really like to explore the emotion that accompanies such a relationship, especially when one considers that both characters have significant others who they care for deeply. Lastly, my character is a very driven young manager, not a PA that will bend over on command.

Please read the story thus far prior to sending me a message. If you enjoy long posts, meaningful stories and good grammar we will probably get on quite well.

I should also mention that if there are any details of my last writing partner's character you dislike, changes can be made to the detail.

Thanks,

Z
 
Really looking for a female interested in doing a rugrats all grown up story line maybe collage roots thinking we can do incest tommy and angelica , chuckie and kimmie and the twins phil and lil or kimmie and tommy , angelica and chuckie and phil and lil sorry love those two together and i guess dill and sussie i see dill being a booty chaser. but thats what i see message me back and we can work on details.

So besides that I am looking for some one who is interested in a Raven and Beast boy RP or a Robin and Star Fire rp. Both of these Can happen at once no problem in the same thread Poor Cyborg lol unless we come up with something for him to.
 
Secretary

I have an idea, but without a lot of specifics right now. I'm still working on the details of the concept.

I am looking for a female writer to create the character of Donna, the secretary. I will play a co-worker, one of the lawyers in the office.

Secretary will be very loosely based upon the television character Donna from the USA Network show "Suits".

If you don't know the character, Donna is a tall (5'9") redhead who is the most efficient secretary in the law office. She is a strong, confident woman. She appears to know more than anyone else, not just the gossip, but all the how/where/when details that keep the office running. While a secretary in title, she actually runs the office and everyone know that and greatly respects her.

Donna as law office secretary


For this story, co-workers and clients of the law firm are trying to get into bed with Donna, most with no success.

What very few know about Donna is that in her private life, she is a D/s domme. If people think that she orders everyone around in the office, she is far more dominating in her private life, especially her sex life.

Donna as Domme


If you are interested in collaborating with me in this SRP project, please PM me.
 
Sperm Donation Center/Nurses/Sperm Donors

Seeking at least one male writer for starters.

Very simple plot. Collect a specimen. Relatively short, spontaneous posts. See my New Beginning Sperm Bank Thread for the gist of the idea.

I'd also like to role-play this as a pregnant nurse if someone has that kink. I'll probably experiment with a few different nurse roles with each new writer.
 
Last edited:
PixieDust

I've attempted to write this as an SRP on numerous occasions, but the promise of the premise never quite gets fulfilled, unfortunately.

So here's the rundown, if any ladies are interested...

PixieDust is a new party drug. Ingesting it causes a mellow but active full-body buzz at first, growing in intensity over the course of some four hours. The buzz increasingly becomes sexual in nature, focused most prominently in one's loins, and the effects also serve to radically lower inhibitions over the course of the "PixieTrip".

My character is a grad student at Golden State University, in their world-reknowned chemistry program. He's the one that has synthesized the drug, and is also responsible for selling it at big parties. It's a drug phenomenon that is localized at this University.

Your (female) character is an investigative type... But also kind of a ditzy broad. Her background is up to you, could be journalism, pre-law, law enforcement, or something else. Something that gives her a reason to be investigating this new drug... She also has a fiancee. Her life is looking up, to be sure, everything in order.

So she goes to a (Halloween) party, where the drug is rumored to be available, finds the dealer (my character) and thus begins a game of cat and mouse, as they both try to figure out just what the other is up to. This inevitably results in your character taking the drug, and experiencing the full and powerful effects of it, and my character takes advantage of your extremely inebriated state.

Once my character figures out that yours is trying to bust him, he takes it upon himself to use her activities while on PixieDust to ruin her. Videos sent to her fiancee of all the naughty things she did at the party, pictures sent to her academic advisors, even her parents.

And yet she finds she still craves more PixieDust, after the ruination is all said and done...
 
Tales from a College Dorm

This thread will be a series of vignettes, chronicling the hook-ups of college students who all live on one particular co-ed floor of a college dormitory.

The structure of the thread is what will make it interesting for the writers involved. We will start with a male and female character, who engage in a sexual hook-up of some sort. When that scene is over, the thread follows one of the characters to their next hook-up, which introduces a new character for the other writer to play.

What will make it fun and challenging for the both of us is this: when a new character for the next hook-up is introduced, the writer playing that part won't know ahead of time who the character is. For example, say Mikey and Sally hook up to start the thread. After the hook-up, Mikey drops off and Sally continues. Sally's writer introduces the next character she is going to hook up with, setting the next scene, and then Mikey's writer takes over for the new character with their next post.

Make sense? Sound interesting? I can see a very complex web of sexual intrigue developing over the course of the thread...

Ideally, this set-up allows both writers to expand their horizons, playing characters they normally wouldn't, and exploring a wide variety of kinks and situations.


Send me a PM if you are interested
 
hello everyone i am looking for a male role play partner i am pretty much into anything and i am open i am a detailed writer so long as my partner is one i like romance and drama
 
I'm looking for a female co-writer for a new roleplay.

The situation would be two people, one is sexually liberated while the other is sort of repressed and the liberated person starts to bring the other out of the shell.

If any female writers are interested, please PM me.
 
Looking for a female writing partner

Looking for a new game or two.

Hoping for a fantasy adventure that lasts longer than a post or two. Our brave companions journey to the Underdark and became lost and trapped down there.

I've been trying for a possible vampire story. No sparkling ones.

Superheroes would work.

Modern is also fun, although no specific ideas there.

I really want a writing partner who will give me ideas as well as taking ideas. Who doesn't mind throwing in a random thing or two, and is always willing to move along the plot.

I'm not into humiliation or forced.

I can usually post once a day or so. If you can, great, if you can't great, let me know if it will be more than three days please.

I promise to always give you a post that you will be able to easily respond to.
 
tumblr_mt0lv6yRMX1rxuif1o1_500.jpg


This would be a perfect moment in one of those brother-sister threads where the college-age brother comes home from university to find his newly-minted 18-year-old sister has discovered her repressed sexuality and is going to flaunt it in front of him every sneaky chance she gets.

Any takers, ladies?
 
I am looking for a male to RP a new scene with me. I am the President's daughter....I was 16 when he was elected and have just turned 18. You are someone in her orbit...it could be a Secret Service agent, a senior staffer, a cabinet member, an FBI agent of some sort. You find out my secrets, which are that I am a party girl and use drugs casually....and it could ruin my dad's career. You use the info to blackmail me, and while the initial hookup or two is reluctant, maybe even nonconsensual, I quickly go along with it....and you use me, knowing that America's princess is taking anything you can give her.

PM if interested or if you have any ideas for your character or scenes or other suggestions.

CB
 
Back
Top