Post Your Paired Pics Redux

Yay, girlcrush :D

Oh shoot, this means I need to get to work on the men's version :p

Reposting #girlcrush
attachment.php

I'll uhh.... brb. Something just came up.

#Girlcrust list
Anhedanic Dementiic
bad amy
BAREFOOTGIRL69
BeachBaby179
Farawyn
GirlyGirl
IndieSaul
JennyNa1
Karabare
LACandy
LostGirlTink
PrettyLilPussy
SassySheDevil
SexyBritchers
WildHoner66

hehehehe

TheMrBurns’ take on my photo from Amy’s Lit Legs thread. His gams are insane!

hsr2XWS.jpg

Last edited:

hsr2XWS.jpg

Hey! Nice! That’s TWO sets of insane gams! I like Jane’s boots better, but only because I’ve got a pair.

This thread is blowing up! Keep up the good work, everyone!

Well things are looking really awesome folks. Keep up the good work everyone.

I've been reposting some pics from the missing thread, but I'd like to draw your attention to this brand new, hot off the press pairing with the luscious, the gorgeous, PrettyLilPussy!

attachment.php

hsr2XWS.jpg

I love this entire thread. I hadn’t seen these. They are awesome! Thanks for posting!

sadly most of the ones I have with other females, I can't post since I don't really talk to them any more.

I have to re-name my other pics because since the old thread is still only "hidden" and not deleted, it tells me that my pictures are still posted in that thread, but I can't get to it. :mad:

Hey now! I now we have at least two pairings, one being a three-way! You are free to repost if you like! :kiss:

Yay, girlcrush :D

Oh shoot, this means I need to get to work on the men's version :p
Yes, yes you do!

OMG Thank you so much for bringing these back!! HUGS!!! :rose::rose::rose::heart:
:) I was glad I still had it. It was almost permanently deleted automatically (3 days when I recovered it!)

<pokes>
Yeah! I've been waiting on this!!
Samesies
I like that one a lot.

I'm sure I've missed some, but nice pics everyone!

This is a re-post with myself and one of the sweetest men alive, the fabulously sexy zhutt, he saved this one that we did and sent it to me. I had all my pairs in my index but with the thread deleted, they went with it. :(

These were posted in the Camel Toe & Moose Knuckle thread and although they're not exact poses, it's a common theme. :)

thank you for saving this one zhutt!! HUGS! :heart:

attachment.php

Attachments

• tali&zhutt.jpg
    tali&zhutt.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 75
This is a re-post with myself and one of the sweetest men alive, the fabulously sexy zhutt, he saved this one that we did and sent it to me. I had all my pairs in my index but with the thread deleted, they went with it. :(

These were posted in the Camel Toe & Moose Knuckle thread and although they're not exact poses, it's a common theme. :)

thank you for saving this one zhutt!! HUGS! :heart:

attachment.php
Love it!

Back