Bareback Poll for guys

Bareback poll

• Total voters
I have always played safe as that was my condition whenever I bottomed until recently. So when I met this mixed race guy, I told him I only get fucked with a condom. He was ok with that, but his only request was that after he had fucked me and he was ready to cum, he would pull out and cum on my back. I was ok with that and after a nice long oral session, he had me kneel on the bed and he started playing with my ass. Initially he fingered it and then asked if he could rub his bare cock between my ass cheeks before he fucked me. I readily agreed, and he proceeded to give me an amazing ass rub with his thick cock.

While doing that, he kept pressing his bare cock head on my asshole. It was a wonderful, as I had never had my asshole rubbed by a bare cock. The heat emanating from his purple cock head as it teased my ass hole made me want to push my ass open and take his bare cock in me, but I resisted it. He asked if he could fuck me bareback, and though my body said yes, I said no.

He respected that and put on his condom and after lubing up my ass gave me an incredible ass fucking and, as promised, when he was ready to cum, pulled out his cock, removed the condom and came all over my back. After he was done, he made me clean his cock dry with my mouth and said that once he became hard again, he would want to play with my asshole once more. I readily agreed, and he was hard soon......he was a young guy, so getting hard a second time was not difficult for him.

This time he placed me on my stomach, and spreading my legs leaned on top of me and again started rubbing his cock on my asshole. By this time I was so turned on that I now wanted his bare cock inside me, and slowly and steadily started pushing my ass against his cock. My ass eventually opened up, and though my mind kept saying no I could feel his warm cock head press hard against me. Finally I felt it slip in which was when I gave in to my desire and opened up for him. It was the first bare cock in me and felt wonderful. He pushed all the way inside me and I had the best ten minutes before he came again. This time he did not pull out, but emptied himself in my ass holding himself in there until he was done.

I left with his cum still inside me. I have been totally converted to bareback and have only fucked him bareback since.

Prefer BB, but knowing partner is ddf and trusted...I get tested and the times I have have been far apart and were always married men..which gives some safe feeling and knowing they are tested..a stranger would have to wear a raincoat...but the feeling of the cock bare and splashing hot shots inside put me over the edge

Prefer BB, but knowing partner is ddf and trusted...I get tested and the times I have have been far apart and were always married men..which gives some safe feeling and knowing they are tested..a stranger would have to wear a raincoat...but the feeling of the cock bare and splashing hot shots inside put me over the edge

Oh god yes that throb of a cock followed by the warm sensation... heaven

You got it in one!

That was supposed to be a reply to wizzard426's observation about intentional barebacking and submission, but obviously I don't have the hang of replying to specific messages yet. I guess it's like deepthroating: practice practice practice!

Last edited:
If it's wrapped he's got to pull it out, take it off and rub it against my cock till we cum together. If it's bare I want it cumming as deep in my ass as he can get it.

Bare is better

How many have been fucked bareback / have fucked bareback.

I've fucked both men and women bareback (loved it and so did they) I've also been fucked both with condoms and bareback and there is nothing like a good bareback fucking - It's the best - :kiss:

There is something so erotic (and wrong) about taking a cock bareback. I don’t like sucking cock with a condom. It’s no different to sucking a sausage wrapped in plastic. I wanna taste that cock, run my lips and tongue around every millimeter, one hand on the base rolling my tongue under the foreskin, tasting that delicious, sticky pre cum. None of those glorious things can happen smoothly, ass to moith i consider the bare minimum:

I've been pegged (and loved it) by women, and I've certainly been in situations where men have asked to fuck me both bareback or with condom, but my ass isn't going to just any stranger. I would prefer bareback, and my first (of many hopefully!) will be with someone I can at least have a connection with, and some level of relationship and who can also prove they are safe (test results a must).

Not that I think I'm hotshit or especially desirable, but those are my standards.

I've been pegged (and loved it) by women, and I've certainly been in situations where men have asked to fuck me both bareback or with condom, but my ass isn't going to just any stranger. I would prefer bareback, and my first (of many hopefully!) will be with someone I can at least have a connection with, and some level of relationship and who can also prove they are safe (test results a must).

Not that I think I'm hotshit or especially desirable, but those are my standards.

You are worth it. Stuck to your standards.

Those standards regarding sex with strangers can determine if you will become a vector for a variety of transmittable diseases and if you will end up taking anti-viral drugs for the rest of your life.

Also, using condoms with someone you just met can make the difference between actually having sex with others, or just fantasizing and talking about it but then chickening out when faced with the reality of having someone reach for your cock.

I have always played safe as that was my condition whenever I bottomed until recently. So when I met this mixed race guy, I told him I only get fucked with a condom. He was ok with that, but his only request was that after he had fucked me and he was ready to cum, he would pull out and cum on my back. I was ok with that and after a nice long oral session, he had me kneel on the bed and he started playing with my ass. Initially he fingered it and then asked if he could rub his bare cock between my ass cheeks before he fucked me. I readily agreed, and he proceeded to give me an amazing ass rub with his thick cock.

While doing that, he kept pressing his bare cock head on my asshole. It was a wonderful, as I had never had my asshole rubbed by a bare cock. The heat emanating from his purple cock head as it teased my ass hole made me want to push my ass open and take his bare cock in me, but I resisted it. He asked if he could fuck me bareback, and though my body said yes, I said no.

He respected that and put on his condom and after lubing up my ass gave me an incredible ass fucking and, as promised, when he was ready to cum, pulled out his cock, removed the condom and came all over my back. After he was done, he made me clean his cock dry with my mouth and said that once he became hard again, he would want to play with my asshole once more. I readily agreed, and he was hard soon......he was a young guy, so getting hard a second time was not difficult for him.

This time he placed me on my stomach, and spreading my legs leaned on top of me and again started rubbing his cock on my asshole. By this time I was so turned on that I now wanted his bare cock inside me, and slowly and steadily started pushing my ass against his cock. My ass eventually opened up, and though my mind kept saying no I could feel his warm cock head press hard against me. Finally I felt it slip in which was when I gave in to my desire and opened up for him. It was the first bare cock in me and felt wonderful. He pushed all the way inside me and I had the best ten minutes before he came again. This time he did not pull out, but emptied himself in my ass holding himself in there until he was done.

I left with his cum still inside me. I have been totally converted to bareback and have only fucked him bareback since.

I had a very similar episode a few years back. I had been with this young guy 8-9 times with him fucking me with a rubber every time. No argument from him from the start. He would pull out, uncover, and either blast on my back or if we had enough time I would roll over and get a nice warm facial! He wanted to see his cum for some reason.

One night we did the normal routine and after we spent 20-25 minutes of post sex cleaning up and cuddling and kissing I could obviously feel his hardness as we spooned.

He said he wanted to take me again, but he didn't have another rubber. He promised to pull out like he did when he WAS wearing a rubber, so why would I not trust this guy, so I agreed.

We'll you can guess the ending as he nutted inside me and I freaked out. Why the fuck would he do that, we hadn't been drunk or anything close.

I don't think I had 75% of my clothes on when I bolted from his apartment. I never answered another email from him and had him blocked from my cell phone.

I got tested twice a year for three years and have never trusted a guy to enter me bareback again.
Just my story.
Be safe out there!!!

I had a very similar episode a few years back. I had been with this young guy 8-9 times with him fucking me with a rubber every time. No argument from him from the start. He would pull out, uncover, and either blast on my back or if we had enough time I would roll over and get a nice warm facial! He wanted to see his cum for some reason.

One night we did the normal routine and after we spent 20-25 minutes of post sex cleaning up and cuddling and kissing I could obviously feel his hardness as we spooned.

He said he wanted to take me again, but he didn't have another rubber. He promised to pull out like he did when he WAS wearing a rubber, so why would I not trust this guy, so I agreed.

We'll you can guess the ending as he nutted inside me and I freaked out. Why the fuck would he do that, we hadn't been drunk or anything close.

I don't think I had 75% of my clothes on when I bolted from his apartment. I never answered another email from him and had him blocked from my cell phone.

I got tested twice a year for three years and have never trusted a guy to enter me bareback again.
Just my story.
Be safe out there!!!
Oh God yes, safety is a priority. Have to be make sure that in the heat of the moment one one does not let lust take over.

since I started to cross dress I found getting anal very exciting. My steady Tops bareback every time and strangers use a condom til I feel safe with them.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_a7e.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_a7e.jpeg
    67.5 KB · Views: 0
Hey to the 31 other guys who voted the same way I did? We're stupid. Like... I just want to make sure that we're all in agreement on that. We are straight up dumb sluts and any time a top has ever said that we all deserve it.

Just kinda wanted to make that announcement because it legit made me feel better to know that I'm not the only one out here doing this like the absolute dumbass I am.

Every time I do it, too, with somebody I don't know I'm like, "You stupid bitch, you just did that. Better go make sure you're not dying now."

And then half the time I forget to even check on that until it's time to have sex again and I'm like, "Wait, better use a condom I have no idea. Remind me to check that."

Back