Whatever Happened to Sam Jason?

kurrginatorX

Literotica Guru
I was following him and would periodically read a story of his. Now, however, it shows he has no submissions whatsoever. Did he delete and leave the site, or did he transfer everything to a new account / new name?

I was following him and would periodically read a story of his. Now, however, it shows he has no submissions whatsoever. Did he delete and leave the site, or did he transfer everything to a new account / new name?

I don't know what happened. If he just transferred his stories to a different account and you remember all or part of some titles, then you should be able to use the story search function to find him. If that doesn't work, then probably he pulled the stories off the site.

You might be able to use Google to search for the story titles. That might find them if he moved them elsewhere under the same title.

You might be able to use Google to search for the story titles. That might find them if he moved them elsewhere under the same title.

gosh dang it, i read comments like this and then i have to turn detective to find out if I can find out. Anyway, one of Sam Jason's stories was "Mom's Insemination Mixup"

If you search for him on the forums, you find a post where he names and links to one story, "Mom's Abortion Revelation." Following the link reveals the story has been removed.

Anyway, one of Sam Jason's stories was "Mom's Insemination Mixup"

I looked, but found nothing.

Well that is perplexing. The #1 hit on google is a match (as is #6). the #1 hit on duckduckgo is a match. The #1 hit on bing is a match. The #1 hit on yahoo search is a match. I'm starting to think it's not the search engines that have a problem.

Last edited:
Found it, but ...

Found it at XNXX.com, but don't really want to go looking all over the internet. Was just more curious if he posted here under a new name. Thanks for the info, though.

It is--not sure if 'funny' is the right word, but...
where I am at the moment, Google doesn't show up any Literotica-pages when I search for my own story-titles. "How she draped my net around her" used to be specific enough, but now it only brings up some shady pages and 'literoticatokindle.com'.

I wonder if it has something to do with 'In response to a legal request submitted to Google, we have removed 7 result(s) from this page.'

Huh. That's interesting. I think I see what's going on there - will send you a PM.

Hi, I'm also looking for his stories. Found some of them in XNXX but would be so good to have all the stories. I really liked his slow build up and reluctance.

Can someone help?

Back