Directed Masturbation...

I love to be directed while playing around in IM land, and of course it is fun to direct. In RL I have never done anything close to either... but I think it would be hot to be the director. But I don't know if I could keep my hands off, and sit there. At home I have a large 2 person recliner. I think it would be nice to set it in front of the mirror on the wall of the bedroom. Have her sit in my lap facing away from me, and caress her large firm breasts with my hands and teasingly play with her sensitive erect nipples. Pulling on them and twisting them lightly. Also slowly kiss and bite her neck and let my tongue play wetly across her skin. Mslow wet kisses up and down her neck. Then make her spread her beautiful thighs for me and softly whisper in her ear where to touch. Make her run her fingernails slowly up her inner thighs as I nibble and tease her earlobe. Tell her to slowly slide her finger up and down her moist center as I pull and twist her nipples. Soft whispers as I make her ever so slowly slide two fingers deep into herself. Once she is buried all the way I would tell her to make that "come here" motion inside and not let her stop as I kiss and bite my way up one side of her elegent neck and down the other...... Some nights teasing her over and over but never letting her reach climax till I pushed her own on her knees in front of the mirror and taking things into my own hands.... And other nights I think I would maker her bring herself to orgasm after orgasm.

Crap I think I rambled on a bit. Sorry.

I hope she would enjoy it, I know I would. ;)

I love to be directed while playing around in IM land, and of course it is fun to direct. In RL I have never done anything close to either... but I think it would be hot to be the director. But I don't know if I could keep my hands off, and sit there. At home I have a large 2 person recliner. I think it would be nice to set it in front of the mirror on the wall of the bedroom. Have her sit in my lap facing away from me, and caress her large firm breasts with my hands and teasingly play with her sensitive erect nipples. Pulling on them and twisting them lightly. Also slowly kiss and bite her neck and let my tongue play wetly across her skin. Mslow wet kisses up and down her neck. Then make her spread her beautiful thighs for me and softly whisper in her ear where to touch. Make her run her fingernails slowly up her inner thighs as I nibble and tease her earlobe. Tell her to slowly slide her finger up and down her moist center as I pull and twist her nipples. Soft whispers as I make her ever so slowly slide two fingers deep into herself. Once she is buried all the way I would tell her to make that "come here" motion inside and not let her stop as I kiss and bite my way up one side of her elegent neck and down the other...... Some nights teasing her over and over but never letting her reach climax till I pushed her own on her knees in front of the mirror and taking things into my own hands.... And other nights I think I would maker her bring herself to orgasm after orgasm.

whoosh....uh yeah I think she would enjoy that. I know I would.

Just wondering if any women out there would find the idea of receiving explicit instructions on how to masturbate arousing... with the understanding that they are to be followed to the letter and then the experience is to be reported in detail...

:rose::kiss: JF

Sorry to come in a bit late here but I for one definitely like the sound of this idea. I am glad to see it's not just me who enjoys this :).

Favorite post of ALL TIME.

Sorry to come in a bit late here but I for one definitely like the sound of this idea. I am glad to see it's not just me who enjoys this :).

There are some men on here who can direct really well. With all due modesty (and I can provide references). Well I won't say more. Except that my biggest complaint is that I don't allow the women to go fast enough. I like to draw it out...

I love when a guy tells me how he wants to see me touch myself. Sometimes I'll get on webcam and have the guy on the other end tell me what he wants to see me do. It's an incredible thrill!

Toys

I love when a guy tells me how he wants to see me touch myself. Sometimes I'll get on webcam and have the guy on the other end tell me what he wants to see me do. It's an incredible thrill!

Do you love using toys as directed too?

A girlfriend and I have played "mirror" with each other where one would the same as the other. No speaking, just one follow the other. Toys and all.

I directed a mastubatory session today. She orgasmed before I even finished the entire sequence. It was perfection...

Just wondering if any women out there would find the idea of receiving explicit instructions on how to masturbate arousing... with the understanding that they are to be followed to the letter and then the experience is to be reported in detail...

I've always found it very arousing.

Oh... my! *fans herself* I know what I'm gonna be asking hubby to read tonight... Wow....

Fair call! You're quite right hun... I will have to keep that in mind. Maybe print it out and pop it out for him to find with the note 'Read this...'.

Do it like this....

Strip completely naked, and put on just a robe.

Walk up to your man, show him the printout, and while he reads it, let the robe drop to the floor.

Then say something like "Im ready for you to direct me now"

And of course post back here with great detail about how it went

Do it like this....

Strip completely naked, and put on just a robe.

Walk up to your man, show him the printout, and while he reads it, let the robe drop to the floor.

Then say something like "Im ready for you to direct me now"

And of course post back here with great detail about how it went

lol Am I being directed on how to get directed? I will see how I go.

lol Am I being directed on how to get directed?

Eh...call this Spring Training :D

It's just a suggestion. But I'll bet it has the desired effect.

Of course you might make him so crazy with animalistic lust that he just jumps you right there and skips all the masturbation.....but hey those are the risks you take when you're being sexy.

Of course you might make him so crazy with animalistic lust that he just jumps you right there and skips all the masturbation.....but hey those are the risks you take when you're being sexy.

LOL! From experience, I know he would do as I want. He can fuck me every day of the week, but to experience something new? Well, he would be stupid to give up the opportunity. I will be sure to let you know how it all goes though :)

Reporting back...

Update as requested :) (This ones for you Friendly :p)

I printed out the post above, and hubby works shift work, so I hinted a few times on the phone that I had something I wanted to try out. Then I left out for him a copy of it with "Read and do to me ASAP". The following night he came home from work, I was sitting on the edge of the bed nude. When he walked through the door I smiled directly at home and said "I'm ready to be instructed." He then told me to get on the bed for him as he stripped down. He climbed up onto the bed, sat against the head board and nodded to me, telling me to "get in place." I climbed between his legs and sat back, he arranged my hair, twisting it to one side so he could kiss and suck me from shoulder to ear. He then went about telling me everything I should do, asked me to describe my state to him, what I could feel as I rubbed my pussy lips, or slid fingers inside of me. He would reach up, squeeze and tug my nipples. Tell me how to rub my clit/fuck my pussy with my fingers. Then he praised me for how wet I sounded, had me suck my fingers clean then tell him how good I tasted. He then told me to reach for my dildo. He instructed me down the line, how to rub it against my pussy lips, nudging the head against my entrance, slooowwwlly pushing it inside (when all I wanted to do was thrust hard and fast!). Once he had decided on the speed I thought I'd go insane, I was so ready to cum, he kept demanding I fuck myself, rather than use my clit to get off, he was merciless with my nipples, tugging them and pinching them. When he finally did let me rub my clit, I all but exploded as he demanded in my ear that I cum for him, like a good girl.

I do know I will be very keen to revisit this fantasy... can't hurt to practice it a few times right?

Fun and sexy

I had this experience a couple times and it was very exciting. The report was as arousing as the dead itself! :kiss:

This is what phone/cybersex are all about.

I hate those romantic comedies where the couple awkwardly try phone sex and argue about whether the fantasy is on a plane or in a car.

No need for fantasy. No need to even hear the girl talk. Just tell her all the dirty things you want to do to her, and then tell her how you want her to touch herself, and listen to her moan.

(Although women giving instructions is hot too)

That sounds like you had an amazing time =]

College has obviously ingrained facebook in to my mind because I automatically just wanted to "like" your last post.

Back