Licking her while she's getting fucked

I have a younger friend, ffemale and married. She and her husband fight
viciously but she says, their sex is incredible and typically lasts 2-5 hours. She will not let a man touch her, even after 2 weeks living away from him, claiming loyalty to the piece of paper.
She knows of and has actually talked to one of the women I have been with strictly oral. I never stop until pushed away, and their climaxes both small and epic, often number in double digits. Now, by how often she brings it up and the questions she asks, I KNOW she is hot for me to do her! Finally, one night we bumped into her husband at Waffle House, and I told him I really want to go down on his wife, but she wont let me! He laughed and told me I had balls and I told him they were pretty blue at this point!. she joined us and he asked her if I could watch them have sex? She turned red, lost her breath for a min, looked at me with BIG eyes and said "sure, sounds like fun".
I knew he was a chest out, macho type, with a long fairly thin cock. The next evening, I am at their house, and they are pretty heavily into it. I am down to just boxer briefs watching when he sys "go ahead and have a lick. He turned to sit facing me with her sitting on his dick, also facing me. I looked to her for her approval, and got a big smile, so I went on down and went to work. I licked him as much as her, she had a cpl of orgasms and I lubed a finger and slid it in alongside him. Suddenly, as she came monumentally, he said he was close, then "here I cum!!". I helped her on the upstroke and hooked a cpl fingers behind him and popped it out directly into my mouth!
He pushed my head and said "No, what are you doing?", but that gave way to lot of "Ahhhhh, MMMMM, and finally here It is!!" as he shot a white-hot load deep into my throat. I enthusiastically swallowed it all and sucked out the last of it snowballed his cum with her and then cleaned his cock.
He collapsed. and I turned to finishing her with tongue and fingers I coaxed her thru several more orgasms before cleaning her up.
She said the look on his face and snowballing his cum were the hit of the night.
A week later he asked her when I was coming back over. She did not tell him we had already had two more sessions at my place!
I need to figure how yo get him alone now.

licking her while she gets fucked

I have been there many times with my wife and her lovers. I just love to be on bottom in a 69 with my face in her wet pussy while some black guy fucks her. I can suck on her clit and lick his hot cock at the same time, I stick my tongue right in her pussy next to his big cock and sometimes the guy will pull out and stick his cock in my mouth to cum so I get the whole load. If he cums in her I get a nice warm creampie. So I can't lose either way. It doesn't get much better than that.

I have told my wife I would so love to be licking her while she has a cock in her. She laughs and says it would have to be a 3 some. We used to swing and swap but never got to do a MMF. I have no desire to do be the one with a cock in her, Just lazily licking as the cock fills her, pushing in and pulling out as I lick and taste them both

This is currently my biggest fantasy. I so want to be under my wife licking and sucking on her clit while some big dick stud is pounding away at her. I want to lick right at that junction where cock meets pussy and taste her on his shaft as he withdraws. Then, when he cums, I bury my face in her freshly fucked, cum filled pussy and suck every drop of his load out. And as a thank you for letting me do all that, I would clean up his cock, getting all his cum and her pussy juice off his shaft, and milk that extra little bit of cum out of him into my mouth. MMM MMM DAMN

I have told my wife I would so love to be licking her while she has a cock in her. She laughs and says it would have to be a 3 some. We used to swing and swap but never got to do a MMF. I have no desire to do be the one with a cock in her, Just lazily licking as the cock fills her, pushing in and pulling out as I lick and taste them both

I would not complain about being in her :) enjoying both her and a tongue :)

Id love to do this I use to do it with my GF but she moved away and I miss that action a lot, love to clean a hot sloppy pussy of cum

I want to be this clean up guy

http://anybunny.com/to/173612-mature_wife_cleaned_up.html
me on skype johnny.fisk1

Just found this thread. OMG, visions of the various FFM versions of this idea are making me very wet.

I most want to be the bottom of a FF "69" while he sinks his shaft into her, right above my mouth. I could lick her, and him while he slides in and out.
Just what the wife and I would like :)

One of my biggest fantasies! Love to watch a cock slide in and out while I lick her pussy and his cock!

Not Cuckold!

I don't know but this is a favorite Cuckold move.

"CUCKOLD" is when the husband or significant other does NOT know about his wife's unfaithfulness. When the man is unfaithful, the women was "made a fool of." Consensual MMF experiences, whether the man is present or not, but is aware or possibly even the instigator, is "SHARING." [Merriam-Webster Dictionary: "agreed to by the people involved."]

Licking the woman's clitorus while she's being fucked is called inventive . . . fun! :)

Maybe someone somewhere?? I love to lick pussy and want to try a cock!

lol I guess that can be true... I too love eating pussy before and after :) I am not interested in trying cock but am kind of curious to receive some pleasure from a passable CD...

Back