Alberta Friend/Fuck/Talk Buddy List

flashman78 said:
hey 28 year old single edmonton guy here!!!! nice to see so many people here
I'm moving to Edmonton on July 16th! Maybe we'll mysteriously bump into eachother :p

ace780 said:
Hate to see this die
We're an Edmonton couple who would like to meet another couple to slowly explore
feel free to drop us a line

^^ hey there.

me and my bf are always willing to explore ^.~

it'd prolly have to wait til August tho..

Me too

Hopefully this thread hasn't completely died. I'm from Edmonton and always willing to chat. Bi-curious, but also looking for m/f for cyber and possibly more.

21/m/Capital Region. Generally nice guy. Almost always horny. Drop me a line.

bi male here

hi everyone, i live in bonnyville and do travel to edmonton, would love to meet up with couples for a fun time and also singles, :p :p

On July 18th I'll be in Edmonton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excited

You are just so excited about coming to Edmonton, aren't you Lady Reiha? Well, I'm glad to see such enthusiasm about my adopted hometown.

Hastings66 said:
You are just so excited about coming to Edmonton, aren't you Lady Reiha? Well, I'm glad to see such enthusiasm about my adopted hometown.
Of course!

It's a change!!! =^.^= besides,this city needs a enthusiastic gal like me around :p

Hello!

Single, somewhat overweight (but working on that!) 23 year old straight male from E-Town reporting here... just looking for some friends and possibly a little more, depends on what's going on and who's talking... ;)

I do have to say that physically I'm inexperienced, but intellectually I know a fair bit, and I'm enthusiastic ;)

rhyst_hatchyk said:
Hello!

Single, somewhat overweight (but working on that!) 23 year old straight male from E-Town reporting here... just looking for some friends and possibly a little more, depends on what's going on and who's talking... ;)

I do have to say that physically I'm inexperienced, but intellectually I know a fair bit, and I'm enthusiastic ;)
*tackles*
Mwuhahahahahahaha .>: D

Lets hang out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BC Here

Hey all I am in Vancouver...28/m...always interested in chatting with new people have a cam on MSN too...

Bumpity bump

Need to bring this thread to the front of the list. Check in, people. Alberta shout out.

From Edmonton? Drop me a line.

Hastings66 said:
Bumpity bump

Need to bring this thread to the front of the list. Check in, people. Alberta shout out.

From Edmonton? Drop me a line.
*drops a line* :p

Back