The Barman and the Soccer Mom

Jacob Wise

Jacob was a little stunned by this request. He wasn't aware of any payroll issues that occurred to him, at least. Then he looked at Sam and thought about how much he enjoyed her company and wanted to see more of her.....it then clicked in his mind that she might want to see him alone again...him. How shocking.

Jacob was more than a little nervous as he agreed, but he did agree, "Sure, Sam, if you think that there is an issue here. I wasn't aware of any, but I am willing to listen, of course."

He ogled Sam more than a little as he went to his office and waited to meet up with her there again.
 
Sam let herself into Jacob's office and sat next to his desk. He looked surprised to see her. She twisted the end of her ponytail nervously as she tried to word her thoughts. Her cheeks flushed pink and her heart raced. She had butterflies in her stomach and her hands were clammy. Sam started stammering a question before clearing her throat.

"Jacob, I uh, don't have an issue with my pay. I, um, was just wondering if you wanted to get a drink with me after work. Not like with the other employees, maybe just the two of us. Here is fine, or not here. I don't know if you go out and drink. I didn't think of that. But can we be alone, so we can chat?" Sam felt like she was going to pass out. The adrenaline had changed to a feeling of regret.

She felt foolish trying to ask him out and stood up. She knew there was some work she could do alone to hide her red face, so she composed herself to leave the office. She opened the door in a frenzy to get out of the office and pulled the door open so quickly, it connected with her forehead, forcing her to stagger back into Jacob's arms.
 
Jacob Wise

Jacob's eyes grew larger as he realized that Sam was seeking excuses to spend time with him....was she really looking to have an affair? Then she must have had second thoughts, because she started to head out until she collided with the door, getting hit in the forehead. She nearly fell over, but then Jacob caught her accidentally faster than might have possible on purpose.

His strong arms held Sam upright and that easily turned into a hug, partly from reluctance to let her fall and partly from a desire to hold her anyway. He found himself cradling her head in his arms and then on his shoulders, not wanting her to fall again and frankly enjoying the intimacy of the moment. One of those things that he missed from his marriages, as it happened...those moments when he could just embrace, comfort, and protect a woman. How did Sam's husband let her out of his sight at times? Jacob was reluctant to let go of her, in fact. He knew if that he were married to this woman, there would be moments that he would be loathe to even let her walk out of his presence.

Reaching with his other hand to get the first-aid kit from his desk, Jacob checked her forehead for bandages and tried desperately not to yield to the urge, the impulse....the desire to kiss her sweet, soft, sensuous lips.
 
Sam allowed herself to be held by Jacob, his touch feeling electric against her skin as he felt for goose eggs and broken skin. She didn’t think there was any damage, she was just a bit shocked from hurting herself. Their lips were close, almost close enough to be touching. She looked at Jacob in the eyes and leaned forward brazenly, her lips grazing his as she felt a spark she hadn’t felt in years.

Her soft, pink lips crushed against his as he held her tight in his embrace. She knew she shouldn’t be kissing him, but it felt so right. The debate of right and wrong raged on in her head as she decided to ignore her conscience and put her all into kissing Jacob. Her eyes closed and she let herself sink into his body.

She felt his body language changed and she pulled back a little, her brown eyes full of concern. The severity of the situation crashed down around her and she became apologetic. Her face flushed bright red from embarrassment. She whispered hoarsely to him, trying to disentangle her limbs from his.

“I’m so sorry, I don’t know what came over me. I should get back to work.”
 
Jacob Wise

Restraint went out the window now.....oh, no, she didn't. She didn't give him a kiss like that and just walk away. Work could wait. He could flex that time as he pleased, being the boss. He wanted Sam....at least her kiss. He had tasted her lips, the ones that had teased him for so long.

Right or wrong, there was no going back now. Jacob leaned in for another kiss and gave her more than a little tongue as well as heat. He closed the door behind them and grabbed her bottom with his hands....he just couldn't resist now. He was too far gone.

"I have....to have you, Sam. I just have to, honey," he warned her.
 
A knock was heard on the door as Sam leaned back in to kiss Jacob, breathlessly. One of the waitstaff was pounding on the door impatiently as they tried to remove themselves from their embrace and take their seats back at Jacob's desk. The knocking stopped and a girl's voice sounded out.

"Sam, your husband and kids are here and they want to seat in your section. Did you want to come serve them?" Sam jumped up with alarm in her eyes and raced out the door, almost bowling over the waitress. She all but sprinted to the dining area and saw Tom and the kids seated in a booth, looking at menus.

The kids ran to her and hugged her and Tom stood up to give her a kiss. Sam gave him her cheek and settled her kids down. She saw Jacob walking over and her smile stiffened. She turned around and introduced her family.

"Jacob, this is my family. Tom and the kids. They've come in to have dinner tonight."
 
Jacob Wise

Oh, damn....such a kiss, and then seconds into it, they were interrupted. He wondered if Janine had done it on purpose. Hard to tell with her. Knowing Janine, she might have caught on to the chemistry, but she might not. Her nature was mischievous and she was precisely the sort to set up a comedy of errors if she could get away it for her own amusement.

Jacob dealt with the situation with reasonable dignity, not commenting with anyone that would be awkward to explain. When Sam introduced her family, he did his best to seem normal, of course. He tried not to stare at Sam too much. Nothing to give away by body language that he had just kissed Sam..Tom's wife. No sense in provoking a scene after all. Odds were, Sam would stop things at this point and not try again. She was likely to be even more spooked than him, of course. He didn't blame her if she was.

Oh, but it would be so damned hard....so close, and yet so far away.
 
Sam was rushed off her feet all night as tables turned over quickly. During her dinner break she sat and quickly ate a sandwich as she helped Tom wrangle the kids who were bored and restless. They got up to leave and she kissed them all good night. She hugged Tom and told him she'd be home late, and could he organise the kids the next morning?

She helped the rest of the staff wait and cleaned, and even threw on an apron and a hairnet just before the bar closed and helped wash some dishes when Tristan went home sick an hour early. When last drinks were called she left the kitchen guys with an empty sink and clean dishes. She went out to the bar to grab the last plates and glasses.

She walked out behind the bar and it was quiet. Everything was clean and there was no one there. Not a soul. Customers and staff had gone and there was nothing but country music playing. She changed the music to a different playlist on the bar's iPod. She sat in the booth from her dream and started shredding a paper napkin. Was Jacob still around, or had he gone home, too?
 
Jacob Wise

Jacob saw Sam at her booth and walked over to her. He wanted to clear the air, and thankfully, they were alone now. This could be very useful. He just wanted to make sure that he hadn't overplayed his hand and see how things really stood between them.

"Hey, Sam....about that kiss. It was...wrong of me, I know. You're a married woman. I understand if it makes you uncomfortable. If it does, I will back off. I really shouldn't be chasing another man's wife. I normally wouldn't, either. I don't know why it's hard for me to keep my hands and my lips to myself this time...it's just something about you that draws me in. Not blaming you. Don't get me wrong. I just find myself seriously attracted to you, that's all," he finally said, feeling very awkward as he thought of the enormity of what they had done and what they almost did as well.

"So...anyway, that's the deal. I know better, but I have a hard time leaving you alone. I know that it's wrong. I just have trouble making myself stop. It's still my fault, however, you know."
 
"Jacob, sit down," Sam said as she patted the red leather next to her. "I think I need a drink after everything that happened tonight. My shout." She waited for Jacob to return with a bottle of bourbon and 2 shotglasses. She poured, spilling a little and put one down in front of Jacob. They raised their glasses and she called a toast before drinking.

"Don't apologise. I came after you. And I'm not sorry we did what we did. In fact, I wish I could do it again," she said as she leaned over to kiss Jacob again. This time she was full of liquid courage, and the taste of the sweet bourbon on her boss' lips excited her even more. She felt his hand on her side and she twisted and moved so that she was kneeling on the seat.

Bam, just like that, Sam was having a sense of deja vu as she sat in Jacob's lap, kissing him. The 80's love song ballad on the radio was spurring her on. She thrust herself forward into Jacob as she felt his warm hands under her tshirt, against her cool skin. And for once, she felt good. She had no regrets about kissing him. She just did it harder, her tongue darting inside his mouth, exploring.
 
Jacob Wise

The speed with which Sam moved and began kissing him after the bourbon was truly impressive. It was clear that whatever scruples she had about adultery were pushed aside for now, in the heat of the moment....and she was so close....with another kiss like the one before, only more passionate....

How did God or Man or anyone else expect Jacob to refuse that....a warm, willing woman with her tongue in his mouth? Not just any woman, either. A sexy soccer mom with a very attractive body and personality....a friendly manner, and that accent. Was anyone capable of turning that down? Not Jacob, that much is sure.

A song that just happened to play right then, a country song by Black Hawk, fit the situation.

Sign says, "Do not touch,"
You're out of bounds.
You're forbidden fruit,
so don't come around.
It says don't make plans,
'cause on your hand,
is a promise made to another man.
But when you're around, my defenses go down,
Feelings get stronger, looks get longer.
The closer you come, the weaker I get.
If it ain't happened now, it just ain't happened yet...


Well, there he was....Jacob went for broke....kissed Sam back with more than a little tongue, too. She was very sweet to kiss and he kept doing it, soon putting his hands on her waist and moving further south to fondle her bottom again.

"Sam, if...," Jacob couldn't finish that sentence....he was drawn to her lips again and he soon had his fingers brushing against her panties. He was too far gone to resist now.
 
"If what?" Sam breathed huskily as she felt Jacob's hands on her panties. She hoped she'd at least worn a nice pair today. She undid her jeans, giving him easier access. She broke away from their kiss to get air and bit his neck gently.

She ground her crotch onto his jean-clad erection, her heart racing loud enough that she was sure Jacob could hear it. She felt an excitement she hadn't felt in years, but couldn't, didn't want to stop a thing.
 
Jacob Wise

Sam rubbing the crotch of her panties on Jacob's bulge had the desired impact, along with her gentle bite and her deliberate removal of her jeans....if the desired impact was uncontrollable lust, that is.

Jacob grabbed Sam for another kiss, his tongue inside her mouth, before he began removing her top....exposing her bra. He enjoyed the sight of her bare midriff, smooth and fair, which he lightly caressed after he got her top off.

"If we do this, there is no going back....," he warned at last, but he didn't stop. He even caressed her back with his other hand.
 
Sam whimpered and pushed Jacob away from her. She pulled back crossing her arms in front her stomach, paranoid about the stretchmarks that had stayed on her skin from her 3 kids. She picked up her tshirt and put it back on, feeling uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry, I don't want you looking at my tiger stripes. I've not loved my body ever since I'd had Sophia," she said apologetically. Worried she'd killed the mood, she took a seat next to Jacob and pulled her jeans back on. She poured them each another shot and drank the bourbon. This drink burned on its way down.

She refilled her glass as Jacob was still drinking his and smashed it and another shot down. She gave Jacob a kiss on the cheek and stood to put on her jeans. When she was dressed again, she took a final shot for the road. She struggled a little trying to pull her car keys out of her pocket.

"I have to go home now, Jakey, I'm sorry. I'm, where is my car? Do you want me in tomorrow?" Sam was drunkenly rambling as she walked away, swaying from side to side.
 
Jacob Wise

"Sam, you've nothing to be sorry about. But you will if you try to go home like this. Let me find you a place to sleep it off that isn't going to get you in trouble," Jacob snatched her keys, a bit disappointed, but understanding enough to get that he might have screwed it up himself.

Besides, the woman had probably never done something like this before. The drinking had possibly, though he wasn't sure, been about liquid courage to do what she seemed driven to do, but torn about. That made it his fault...his responsibility.

"Honey, it's fine. Why don't you sleep it off for now and spend time with your family. Show up on Monday, please. I want to be sure that you're okay. You can work while the kids are in school. We won't worry about what happened tonight. We both had a bit to drink. It isn't your fault, not entirely.....and yes, you still have a job. I'm not the sort of heel who would let you drive drunk, take advantage of your being drunk, or fire you for denying me your body. You're torn over adultery. I don't blame you. It's a major step, and as I said, there is no going back and undoing it. I will explain it to your family and let your husband pick you up in the morning. When he sees that you're clothed and haven't been molested, I think that he will relax a bit," he said as he made sure that she was clothed.

Truth was, it wasn't just lust for Jacob. If he was just after some booty, he might have been more tempted to force himself on her....maybe. No, he actually cared about her. He wouldn't have hurt her for the world.

"I would take you home myself tonight, but I'm a little hammered, too. No sense in taking that risk."

Jacob told himself that he would make sure that Sam was okay, and then go upstairs to the apartment and take a cold shower. What else was there to do?
 
Last edited:
Sam turned to Jacob, her eyes barely focusing on his. She was looking a little agitated after he took her keys and she rolled her eyes after his speech. She made her way to the front door of the bar and her lack of coordination from the liquor made her fumble with the lock and she sighed loudly as she couldn't open the door.

"Well, Jakey, if you won't let me drive home, I think I should walk. It's not that far. Maybe about 5 kilometres. Can you please help me open the door? It's stuck. You should get a new door. One that you can open from the inside." She saw him walking towards him with a concerned look on her face and she grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the door.

"Let's walk to my house!"
 
Jacob Wise

Jacob was both amused and a little annoyed now due to Sam's reaction. It was clear that she wasn't herself under the influence of the bourbon. He did something that he never expected to do. He physically reached up and lifted Sam over his shoulders. Carrying her with him, he went ahead and took her up the stairs and planted her on his bed. She could sleep it off and she probably wouldn't remember a thing.

Jacob was not as adept as usual, due to the whiskey, but he managed to put Sam down onto the bed. He got a waste basket, in case she needed it, and a wet wash cloth as well.

"Sam, you're too drunk. You need to sleep it off. I'm not joking here. I like you too much to let you harm yourself or risk your life," he told her.

What the hell, he thought....Sam won't remember a thing that I told her tomorrow, anyway, so what was the harm in telling her the truth.

"Actually, to be completely honest, I think that I'm falling for you. All this time, no feelings for other women since my divorce, and what do I do? Fall for another man's wife. Kind of funny, huh?" Jacob chuckled to himself.
 
Sam blushed in the dark as she heard Jacob tell her of his feelings. She was starting to feel the same way. She removed her shoes and jeans made herself comfortable under the covers of his queen sized bed. It smelt nice, like aftershave and fabric softener. She reached over and grabbed the bartenders hand and spoke.

"In all honesty, I feel the same way. I haven't felt like this since I met Tom and I can't stop thinking about you. I freaked out before because I don't like the way my body looks since having three kids. They've done a number on my body and, well, as much as I love them, I need to do right by me for the first time in years."

She looked at him with adoration in her big, brown eyes and curled up in bed. "Jacob," Sam whispered throatily, "I can't sleep by myself. Can you lie next to me, please?"
 
Jacob Wise

Now, what was Jacob supposed to do, with a sweet soccer mom that he loved, even a married one, imploring him for comfort and company? There was nothing for Jacob to do but what he did....

"Sure, honey. I'll hold you and make sure that you're okay. Need anything else?" Jacob said as he stripped to his boxers...not really used to wearing clothes to bed at all.

"I have to warn you that this is tempting. That's why I'm wearing underclothes. Otherwise....well, let's just that I don't see anything wrong with your body at all. You're a very attractive woman and I do have feelings for you. It will be hard not to...yield to temptation," Jacob admitted as he slid into the bed with only his boxers on.
 
Sam cuddled up to Jacob as they faced each other in his bed. She saw him switch off his bedside lamp and the room was plunged into darkness, the only light coming from the soft green glow of the alarm clock. Her heart was racing again as she tried to make her move again. This is the last time, Sam, she said to herself.

She used her hand to locate Jacob's face, drawing him in for a kiss. This time, although drunk, was soft and sweet, her hand caressing his face and neck while their bodies breathed in time in the middle of the bed. She pushed herself further into him and murmured something indistinguishable.

She hooked a leg over his, his warm leg with hair a nice contrast against her cool, smooth skin. She willed him to wrap his arms around her as she craved his touch.

"No regrets, Jacob. I need to take charge of my life." She brushed her lips against his softly.
 
Jacob Wise

Jacob couldn't turn that offer down. Not for the life of him. He kissed Sam and put his arms around her waist, soon putting one hand to her bosom to fondle it lightly.

"This is it, isn't it? We're about to make love. Well, I'm ready if you are," Jacob smiled as he kissed her with a good deal more tongue.

His other hand slipped inside her panties and began moving between her thighs.

"God, you're so smooth, so soft and warm...so womanly...," he said, as he pushed her thighs apart just enough to caress her mound of Venus.
 
Last edited:
Sam breathed deeply as Jacob explored her body. It had been a long time since Tom had touched her like this. Ever since Sophia was born, their sex life was in a rut. Twice a week, if that, Tom would roll on a condom, get on top, pump a few times and then cum. Then he would roll over and go to sleep. She couldn’t believe she hadn’t realised this wasn’t caused by her change in physical appearance, but of the suspected infidelity.

“Jacob,” Sam purred against his touch, “I need you in me, please. Please, before something else happens and stops us.”

She fished her hand into his boxers and pulled out his erection and stroked it gently a few times, not knowing how hard or slow he liked it. She softly moaned as he inserted a finger inside her and she stroked him harder, her movements mirroring his as they lay in his bed together.
 
Jacob Wise

Sam's hands felt so good on Jacob's cock, but now her plea really made him eager to go ahead with this. He slipped more fingers inside Sam for a little bit, and then when he thought he had her wet enough, he slipped his cock inside. It wasn't huge, but it wasn't small, either. Since he was Jewish, it was circumcised, but there was still plenty of sensitive skin for Sam to please with the walls of her pussy.

Jacob gave Sam a second or two to adjust to his length and girth, and then he began moving his dick actively in and out of her in several repeated strokes. At the same time, he continued to fondle her, only now he caressed her buttocks...nice and smooth, as he began screwing her. He also kissed her with even more tongue now. It wasn't his first time committing adultery, of course, but it was still his first time in years where he gave a damn about the woman in question beyond her physical attractiveness and her skills in the sack.

"God damn it, I really do think that I'm in love with you, Samantha," Jacob told her, actually saying her full given name for once.
 
"I love you, too, Jacob," replied Sam, shocked at how natural the words felt and sounded coming out of her mouth. She was overcome with emotions and her eyes misted up as she realised Jacob genuinely loved her for her, flaws and all.

His touch was turning her on even more as she relaxed in his embrace, allowing herself to enjoy the sensations of their love making. She was normally more active but tonight she wanted to be spoilt and lay back and enjoyed herself.
 
Jacob Wise

Jacob continued to lead the dance, as it were, allowing his new lover Sam to kick back and enjoy what he did to her. Now he began aggressively to play with her clit while he pushed in and out of her. His other hand kept rubbing her buttocks and even played with her crack a little, intending to see how she would react to this kind of stimulation from three different sources.

By now, Jacob's kisses landed all over Sam's face and neck, doing his best to please her for all he was worth.

"Wrong as it is, I want you for myself, Sam. I just do, selfish as that is," Jacob confessed.
 
Back
Top