How to Train Your Secretary (Closed for Paulsjunk and minxwife)

Elliot had shut the door and discreetly flipped the lock. He wanted an uninterrupted moment with Veronica. He wasn't entirely sure how much of a moment he would get, but better safe than sorry.

I found himself smiling as she beamed at him, sitting down at the small conference table next to her, his lunch already set out. He leaned over and gave her a kiss, not too quick, not too long. As their lips parted and sat down, he confessed, "I have wanted to do that all morning."

They both sat, looking at each other. He smiled, "thank you for lunch. I'm starved."

And while a big part of his hunger was for her, he let it slide and began to eat. They managed to talk about a couple of the files Veronica had brought up, but they both were clearly distracted. When they finished lunch, Veronica got up the clear the food wrappers from the table. When she returned and was about to sit down again, Elliot stood and stopped her, "Ronnie, I hope this is not too forward, but I don't think I can work without dessert."

When she looked at him questioningly. He took her hand and moved her until she was sitting on the table in front of him. He bent to kiss her, this time more languorously. His hands slid down her arms, to her legs and down to her knees. He parted her legs and with a soft moan sat down in his chair again. He brought his lips to her inner thighs, and began to kiss up her legs.
 
Veronica let out a gasp as she felt Elliot's lips make contact with the soft skin of her thighs. Even though he had shaved, she could feel the slight roughness in the skin around his mouth and it got her excited. She had to cover her mouth as she felt like the was going to get quite noisy, but Elliot's office was next to another, separated by a thin wall.

As Elliot made his way closer to her cream coloured, lace g-string covered pussy, Veronica was getting very wet. She was starting to soak through the thin material, her swollen lips accentuated through the damp fabric.

She lifted her hips to allow Elliot to remove them, but now there was nothing covering her, the wetness glistened on her pussy lips. She was laying on the table, her skirt bunched around her waist and her pussy dripping onto the surface of the table. She felt his warm breath on her and she almost jumped in excitement.
 
He inhaled deeply as he neared her sex. She was already wet and the scent of her filled his nose. He forced himself to go slow, kissing closer and closer, until his lips met her wet flesh. He groaned softly as his tongue emerged and gently lapped at her juices. He bathed her with his tongue, exploring her dripping opening, moving and suckling her labia and each fold of her pussy. He felt her jump as his tongue caressed her clit for the first time.

His hands spread her legs a little further as he settled in, licking her pussy slowly and thoroughly, circling her clit. From the irregularity of her breath, he figured she was enjoying this. He began to lap at her clit a little more directly, as he fingers moved to the outsides of her labia, spreading her open wider.
 
Elliot's hands and mouth on her was driving Veronica wild and it didn't take long for her to start gasping. She bit on her hand to stop from making any noise. She let out a moan anyway, hampering her efforts to stay silent, as she came, gushing her sweet juices all over Elliot's mouth, hands and table. She shivered in post-orgasmic bliss, collapsed on the hard surface as Elliot drew away from her.

She took a deep breath and started to move to get up, when her phone squawked from her desk. "Veronica, Elliot's 2 o'clock is here, I'm sending them up." Her eyes widened in fear as she stood up to clean up herself and the table. She kissed Elliot and thanked him, as she stood unsteadily on her legs.
 
"I'll take care of the table," Elliot directed, "You go receive our clients."

He smiled at her, holding up her panties, "I'll take care of these too."

He slipped the wet fabric into his jacked pocket, then took one of the napkins from lunch and wiped his face clean. He watched as Veronica left the room, smiling with the knowledge that she had no underwear. He took another napkin and wiped the table clean. My, she certainly was copious...

He was seated at his desk when there was a knock at his door and saw Ronnie bring in two gentlemen. She announced them and he smiled at her, "Thank you Veronica, that will be all for now."

He hoped she caught the meaning that there would be more later, much more. He settled into his meeting, feeling very hungry.
 
Veronica closed the door behind her and settled back at her computer. She felt naked not wearing any underwear, a little naughty, but it was like their little secret. She didn’t want a repeat of the previous night, so made a discreet phone call to her doctor to have her pill prescription refilled. Better safe than sorry, right?

She was halfway through typing a letter for Elliot to sign when an instant message flashed on her screen. Oops, forgot to organise coffee and water for these guys. Can you please get the pre-brewed in the kitchen? She grabbed a tray in the kitchen and loaded up on coffee and water and placed some biscotti on a plate.

Entering the meeting in Elliot’s office quietly, Veronica could tell things were tense as the three men argued over the speaker phone. She placed everything on the meeting table as best she could quietly. She noticed one of the gentleman had his bare hands on the table where she had been moments ago. She blushed and as she left the room caught Elliot’s eye. He gave her a wink and she closed the door, still pink-faced.
 
"She is so cute when she blushes," he thought, before turning his attention back to the conference call. It was long and contentious, and his clients grumbled when it was done. "better than court," Elliot reminded them as they gathered their things. He buzzed Ronnie to escort them out, telling her to return to his office afterwards.

He was sitting in the seat where they had played earlier when she returned, "lock the door."

She did so, then walked slowly over to him. He slipped her panties from his jacket pocket, fingering the moist, soft fabric, commenting casually, "nice panties. What will you do to get them back?"
 
Veronica cocked her head and smirked at Elliot. "What makes you think I want them back?" She went and sat on his lap, the tightness of her dress not allowing her to straddle him. She hooked an arm around his neck and landed a kiss on his mouth. The start of a 5 o'clock shadow paired with the faint taste of herself on his lips turned her on again.

"Elliot," she murmured in his ear, "I finish work in an hour, should we wait til the office clears out?" She felt his arms wrap around her and she kissed his ear, then left a trail of kisses on his neck, jaw and chin before kissing his lips again, this time using her tongue and kissing him more passionately. She felt him stiffen under her but broke away from the kiss and whispered quietly.

"I don't have any condoms..."
 
He felt as though his body was on fire, her body in his lap, only thin layer of fabric between them, her lips on his face, kissing him hungrily. His hands were roaming over her body, sliding over her curves, her full breasts... God, he wanted her. And then she stopped, whispering she didn't have any condoms. In his aroused state, part of him heard her, and part of him heard that she wanted him, now, bare...

He circled his arms around her and lifted her up onto the table. He eased her onto her back, as her skirt rode up her hips, exposing the bare cleft between her legs, wet and swollen for him. His hands opened his pants and pulled down his boxers just enough for his cock to spring free. He moved towards her, bringing the tip of his cock to her wet flesh. He swiped it up and down her furrow, thoroughly wetting the head. In answer to her concern, he breathed, "I want you, just like this."

He locked eyes with her, as he nudged his hips forward. He shuddered and watched her body spasm as he entered her, the head opening her, pushing past the tight rings of muscle. He paused, and then pushed again, this time sinking deep. His mouth opened in a silent gasp, as he felt her pussy grab his length. He pushed all the way inside her, reached down to hold her hips, as be began for fuck her.
 
Veronica's mind clouded into a mixture of love and lust as Elliot fucked her. Everything felt so right that she totally forgot about her request for him to use a condom. His first thrust inside her caused her to gasp loudly before she covered her mouth. Too late, she thought, hoping no one had heard her.

He must have shifted, or changed angle, because he bottomed out inside her. She saw stars and rainbows and the whole cliche as he thrust into her over and over again. She was in ecstasy and forgot to breathe as she kept taking Elliot inside her.

She tried to pull Elliot down to her mouth to kiss her, because she knew she wasn't far from screaming and she needed to muffle her sounds as best she could. She let out a breath and listened to Elliot as he was panting. This turned her on even more and she let out a small groan. What they were doing was wrong but felt so, so right.
 
He shuddered when he heard her groan. There was something about the sound of her pleasure that was intensely erotic to him. He felt her cunt clasp and release his cock, pulsating around his length. He kept is strokes fairly slow, but long and deep, the rim of the head of his cock feeling every contour of her.

Elliot let out a low groan as his hands tightened on her shoulders. How many years had it been since he had been so terribly aroused? He could feel his balls tightening and the tingling sensation in the head of his cock that heralded his climax. He gritted his teeth and thrust deep, the head of his cock pressing against her cervix as he started to cum, a long hard blast of semen filling her. His hips bucked as the pulses of seed continued, as though he could push into her further, stuff her full of cum. His mouth was open in a silent cry of almost painfully intense pleasure. On and on it rolled, even after he had stilled, gently pulsing inside her.

He lowered his face to hers, their gasps giving way to kisses, exhausted kisses. He didn't move, didn't want to move, his cock wedged inside her like a cork. His eyes looked deeply into hers, each of them terribly vulnerable in the moment.
 
Veronica panted to catch her breath before the enormity of the situation hit her. Fuck, she just let Elliot cum inside her, and she hadn't picked up her pill from the chemist yet. She got her breath back and wriggled out of Elliot's arms, mortified.

"Elliot," she hissed, "what the fuck was that? I need to go to the bathroom. Now!" She pulled her skirt down and jumped off the table as best she could, clenching her pc muscles. She threw open the door and ran as quickly as she could to the bathroom.

Once on the toilet, she squeezed as much of Elliot's cum out of her, annoyed that he had finished inside of her. When she was cleaned up, she went back to her desk, packed up her purse and left, to go pick up her prescription and go home to have a shower.

Just after she left the office, her phone beeped. She looked at the display. Elliot.
 
The abrupt change in her demeanor startled him. He stood there for a second, his pants down around his ankles, his cock dangling, still dripping with their juices, as she pulled her skirt down and rushed from his office.

He quickly dressed and composed himself. He thought for a time. He couldn't follow her to the bathroom and it was unlikely that she would return to his office. He didn't want to try and resolve this in the office.

He left his office and walked swiftly to the parking garage. Once in his car, he dialed her. As the phone rang, he drove to where he remembered she generally parked. When she picked up, he began, not giving her time to reply, so he could get his message out, "Ronnie, I want to talk. You were truly amazing. I know you are upset, and I am sorry for that, but whatever the consequences, I want you."

He paused, then continued, "I am parked near to your car. Please, come take a ride and we will talk."
 
Veronica listened to Elliot and waited for him to finish. "I'll meet you at your car in 20 minutes. I have a chore to run. Then you can take me out to dinner." She finished on the phone and made her way to the drugstore, to pick up her order. The pharmacist gave her a lecture on birth control and using it correctly.

As she was rung up through the checkout, she added a box of condoms, just in case. She walked out, stuffing the brown paper bag into her work bag and walked back towards work. She bypassed the entrance and walked into the parking garage, trying to remember where Elliot's car was.

She found him sitting inside his car, listening to some jazz softly. She knocked on the passenger side window and waited for him to unlock the car. Veronica gave him a kiss on the cheek and put on her seatbelt. As Elliot started up the car, she spoke.

"I'm so sorry for running out on you, I got freaked when you came in me. It felt so damn right, that afterwards, I was scared that you finished me. I am now prepared and I have condoms in case you get any ideas." She saw him screw up his face. "Hey, I know they're not the best, but until my pill takes 30 days to kick in, no more silly business, mister!"
 
As much as he hated condoms. he found himself quite content that she was talking about their future. As the car rolled out of the parking area and onto the street, he smiled, "Oh, alright, but I have to warn you. I have a hard time climaxing with condoms, so sex can take hours."

She giggled, and he wondered if she believed him. He brought his hand to her thigh and began to stroke her softly, "Ronnie, I know that we should be responsible, but I just have to say how incredible it was to cum inside you."

What more was there to say, except those things that were not easy to put into words. He wanted her, and not just the momentary want of lust. He wanted to make her his.

He squeezed her thigh, letting his hand try to express what he couldn't or shouldn't at this point.

The car pulled into a more casual restaurant he favored, nice enough to keep the riff raff away, but with great food and no pretense. As they walked towards the front door, he offered and she took his arm. Life was good.
 
Veronica felt good walking next to Elliot, she hoped people wouldn't judge their age difference. Not that she cared, because she didn't. More cared that people would spread gossip about her sleeping with her boss to keep her job. Which she wasn't doing, she told herself.

They were seated in a booth, Veronica slipped in, and Elliot took a seat next to her. She got all coy and took his hand in hers under the table. The waitress brought them their menus and she opened hers, looking but not reading. The butterflies in her stomach reminded her of when Jason first asked her out. Was she in love? She was interrupted from her thoughts by the waitress and Elliot looking at her.

"I'll have the tomato soup and a monte cristo sandwich. And water, no more alcohol for me," Veronica ordered before the waitress walked off. She felt Elliot pull his hand out of hers and put it around her shoulders, drawing her close to him. This is so natural, she thought and smiled shyly before turning to kiss Elliot on the cheek.
 
Elliot felt Ronnie's warm lips and his cheek and turned his head, bringing his lips to hers. They shared a kiss, and it fueled his hunger for her. But they were in a booth at a restaurant where most of the staff knew him, so they kept it to one.

He whispered into her ear, "I want to put you on this table too."

She batted his arm, laughing, "you animal."

He held her a little tighter, his free hand crossing his body to rest of her thigh, continuing, "uh huh, and like an animal I want to mount you, mate with you, make you mine."

He felt her body stiffen a little as the words washed over her.
 
Veronica let the words sink in. Her eyes widened with lust as she nodded and gave him all the permission he needed. A soft, but assertive, "okay". She was shocked at her answer, but at the same time, wanted - no, needed - Elliot. More than a friend and boss. But as a lover? Definitely.

She pushed herself closer to Elliot, all but sitting in his lap. She was about to suggest they leave when the food was delivered. She ate quickly, spilling some on herself. In between she allowed Elliot to feed her and she fed him, too. But now she wanted to go home with him, rip his clothes off and fuck him as hard as she could.
 
He could not recall enjoying dinner more. The food was fine, but the company was exquisite, and eager, and wanting. Every time he turned to give her a morsel, she looked more delicious to him. The fact that she had discreetly undone a couple buttons on her blouse, giving him a gorgeous downblouse view of her cleavage, only fueled his want. She had even sucked his finger briefly when he had fed her. Instinctively, she knew what he wanted and craved.

As they were finishing dinner, the server asked if they wanted dessert. "Yes," Elliot smiled, "to go."

It took ten long minutes for the dessert to be delivered and for Elliot to pay. They hurried from the restaurant, moving towards his car. He had slung his arm around her waist, just wanting to feel her body pressed against his. He felt her take his hand and move it lower, onto her ass. He grinned as he felt her gluts moving beneath and gave her a squeeze.

He guided her to the passenger side of the car, and opened her door. As she got in, she made a point of casually spreading her legs as she entered, then closed them. She looked up at him, here blouse open for his view. He would have stood there, ogling her, but she smiled and asked him to take her home.
 
Ronnie buttoned up a couple of buttons to hide her cream lace bra, she didn't want Elliot to get into trouble. He would get distracted, she knew it. She spoke to him, they chatted about work, their love of jazz music and working for the firm.

Veronica noticed as they drove closer to Elliot's house, the houses grew less and bigger. His house was on the end of a cul-de-sac, a two storey mansion with a wide driveway. She wasn't a shallow girl, but saw that this wasn't anything on her apartment and she felt embarrassed. They pulled into the property and an electric gate opened and Elliot drove up to the front door.

When the car was switched off, Veronica launched herself at Elliot, pulling open her shirt and kissing him like a teenager in heat. Too much tongue, hands all over the place. She sighed deeply, wanting him here and now but figured they should wait until they got inside.
 
Last edited:
Elliot was very briefly surprised at Ronnie's sudden heat, and for another brief moment considered asking her to wait until they got inside. But the sudden hardness of his cock, as her hand passed over it, and the sight of her bra cupping her mouthwatering breasts, overrode any other considerations.

He grinned at her, as he reached for the console, pressing a button, and watching her back of her seat recline until it was horizontal. He set his hand on her thigh and slid it up her leg, under her skirt. Boldly, he went straight to the cleft between her legs, finding her wet. He brushed his fingertips over her labia, thrilling at the soft slickness of her flesh.

He then began to move on top of her, first straddling her, then setting one leg, then the other on the floor between her legs. He entirely forgot about condoms as he braced one arm against the seat back and the other moved to his pants. He jerked the belt open and then his pants, pulling fabric sufficiently to free his cock.

He lowered his torso to hers, bringing his lips to hers, kissing her hard and wantonly. He brought the tip of his cock to her pussy, brushing up and down her furrow, coating his cock with her secretions. God, she was wet!

He thrust and slid into her with a pop, her cunt tight with arousal. Their kisses became sloppier as he began to rock, pushing deeper. He groaned as the head pressed against her cervix. His hunger raged inside him as he started to fuck her, take her.
 
Last edited:
"Oh, Elliot," Veronica moaned into his mouth as his weight was pressed into her. Her black skirt was scrunched up around her waist, pushing into her belly as Elliot bore down on her, his height and weight overpowering her.

As his cock butted up against her cervix, she let out a pained squeal. The sensation didn't feel natural and she squirmed under him, her warm skin sticking to the leather of the seat. She hissed, "Elliot, Elliot. Stop, stop now. Can we go inside? You're hurting me and this isn't very comfortable. I don't want anyone to see us!"

She tried to shift underneath him and failing, fumbled with the door handle. She popped the door open the warning beeps sounding out from the car. The interior light came on, flooding the dark driveway. The last remnants of sun had finished setting moments before. Veronica struggled under his weight again.

"Let's go inside, Elliot," she mumbled, the cool air rushing into the car, making her shiver, her nipples standing on end.
 
Elliot closed his eyes for a second, thinking, "you have got to be kidding me..."

He took a breath, then said quickly, "OK, but... you are very hard to resist."

He braced himself against the seat back and lifted his hips, his cock sliding from her. He arched back as Veronica slid from beneath him and out the car door. As she adjusted her clothing, he kneeled on the seat and pulled his trousers into place and zipped up. He flipped around onto the seat and got out of the car. Veronica was waiting for him, and took his hand as he walked to the front door. He unlocked and opened it for her, his hand resting on her ass as she walked inside. He followed and locked the door behind him.

He wrapped an arm around her and pulled her in for a hard kiss, saying in a low tone. "I will give you the tour later. I want you in my bedroom, now."
 
Veronica jumped into Elliot's arms, squeezing her legs around his waist and planting an aggressive kiss on his mouth. In her state of arousal, she struggled to unbutton his shirt, so ended up ripping his shirt open. The expensive cotton tore and buttons scattered across the vast hallway. She felt his hands grip her curvy ass as he slowly led them up the stairs to the bedroom. Her breathing came out in gasps as his cock ground into her.

They entered the bedroom and Veronica ripped her top off. She felt herself being laid back on the king sized bed and moaned in anticipation. Her pussy slick with their juices from the car. She reached beneath her and unzipped her skirt, pulling it off. She lay on Elliot's bed wearing a bra and her heels, her curls splayed out around her head as she watched Elliot pull his pants off. She gave him a coy smile and curled her finger towards him, inviting him to join her on the bed.

Elliot lay next to her and she crawled on top of him, her hair draping on his chest as she lined up her dripping pussy with his throbbing, painful looking erection. She looked him in the eyes, and sunk herself down, drawing a loud, obscene gasp from her pretty lips. "Ohhh, Elliot. I'm sorry for making you wait, I don't know what came over me!" She ground herself down into his crotch and when she felt comfortable sat upright. She took Elliot's hands and placed them on her breasts as she bounced up and down on his cock.
 
"It was... worth...the wait," he moaned as her pussy swallowed his cock. He could feel the tight bands of muscle inside her massage his shaft as she moved, riding him. The bare skin slid deliciously. She was soooo wet!

As she had leaned upright, hia eyes were drawn to her breasts, barely contained by her lacey bra, bouncing seductively. His hips shifted, angling his cock deeper into her, as his excitement mounted. He groaned softly as she took his hands and set them on her chest. Not that he needed an excuse, but he grinned lustily as he "grabbed her tits."

He did, squeezing and fondling her soft jugs through her bra. God, she had a great rack! Her nipples stood out, hard and long, just begging to be pinched. He could feel his cock swelling as she asked if he liked what he saw. Elliot looked her in the eye, smiling lustfully, "Ronnie, your bra is the only thing saving me from cumming right now."
 
Back
Top