Mob Bosses Son's Birthday Present (Closed)

After bathing. Lola got changed into http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/cf/a7/f6/cfa7f64fcd35fe2ebc26d67ddeac0701.jpg. Lola and Slut went down to the living room. Lola sat down on the sofa. Slut was bent over so Lola could use her as a foot rest. Lola's feet were on Slut's naked back. Micheal had been out working for a few hours and Lola missed him. Micheal eventually came home to them. "Hi huni. She's been very good for me. I don't know if she should sleep in the house or not. How about you test her to see if she deserves to stay in with us?" Lola said.
 
Micheal smiled looking at her. "Look at you finally figuring out how to treat a lowly slave. What do you think is an appropriately nasty test to see if she's loyal?" He asked looking over the two women with a smile. He really had very little intention of leaving Slut out overnight, mostly because he was fully aware that the guards would put her back to use and she needed a rest, the question was more about how comfortable she'd be over night.
 
"Um let's chain her up in spread eagle to the wall in the basement with a vibrator kept in place all night and she isn't aloud to cum. What do you think?" She asked. She got up and kissed Micheal. She stroked his back as she kissed him. "You and I have a nice romantic night planned just for us." She said.
 
"I would have expected you to have more mercy than that." Micheal said with a smile. "Though I don't think a vib would stay in and she'd probably cum and lie about it." He smiled thinking for a moment. "Well you heard her slut, you aren't forgiven yet, so you can crawl down to the basement or I can drag you."
 
"Well I think your rubbing off on me. I have no mercy just like you." Lola said. Lola was looking at Micheal with a grin. Slut began crawling towards the basement. "You deal with her and I'll start our dinner." She said. She went off into the kitchen began cooking them a romantic meal.
 
"That's good. Just be careful you don't hurt her too bad, you wouldn't want to take her place now would you?" Micheal teased taking off his belt and bringing it down on Slut's up turned buttocks. "Hurry up, and keep that ass high and shaking. You should always be thinking of how you're going to please me." He brought it down on her again a few times on the way to the basement.

Once they were there he grabbed a pair of handcuffs and cuffed her hands behind her back. Then used a pair of leather straps to bind her ankles. "Now I'm gonna be nice, I'm not going to leave you hog tied tonight, just tied up, you might get whipped more in the morning, you might get sent out to the men. He put his feet next to her face. "In the meanwhile shoe me the proper respect before I go back up to meet Lola.

Once she had Micheal gently ran his fingers through her hair then walked back up to stairs to Lola. "She's a good girl mostly so what's for dinner?"
 
Slut and Micheal were down in the basement. Micheal put the leather straps on Sluts ankles. She liked the leather against her ankles. She saw him place his feet next to her face. He told her to show him proper respect. She leaned her head down and licked at his shoes.

He ran his fingers through her hair before leaving. Lola was in the kitchen. He came up to her. "Um I made us a Carbonara. Can you plate up while I slip into something a bit more risque? I've got a few things planned for us." She said.

She kissed him before going upstairs. She got changed into http://media.littlewoods.com/i/littlewoods/B407P_SP470_19_3TJU9/ann-summers-davina-dress.jpg?$234x312_standard$ and http://www.shoeperwoman.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/casdaei-black-heels.jpg. She came downstairs to him. She snook up behind him and kissed his neck.
 
"Lovely shoes, we should get Slut a pair soon and start training her to dance." Micheal said looking up at her. "What do you have planned for us babe?"
 
"Yeah we can get her some and then I can teach the slut to dance." She said. She sat with him at the table. "Well we can eat and then we can have some fun." She said with a grin. She put some food on her fork and moved it to his lips to feed him. She smiled at him. She had a few things in store for him.
 
Micheal bit into the food smiling happily. "Wait a second, since when do you know how to dance? I don't remember that being on your admittedly long list of skills."
 
"I've danced for you before. Have you forgotten how great I am at pretty much everything?" She said. She laughed looking at him. She brushed her hair behind her ears. "Do I need to remind you of how I can dance?" She asked smiling at him.
 
"Yes, you definitely need to remind me of how well you can dance. I occasionally forget these things. But from to time I remember things a little differently. But yes you are naturally good at a lot of things. Cock sucking, anal, in general nastiness. Occasional cruelty. Speaking of cruelty they are still enjoying your father." He said casually. "Not that I think he's enjoying it at all."
 
"Oh I'd forgot about where he was. I'm sure he hates his life but I don't care. He isn't my problem anymore." Lola said. She got up and cleared the table. She grabbed Micheal's hand and took him into the study. She pushed him softly on the couch and moved over to the jukebox. She put on a song with sultry music. She leant forward and ran her hand down her leg. She rolled and flicked her hips up as she tossed her hair back. She grinded her hips shimmying her chest. Her body moved so sexily to the music. She bent over her ass facing him. She un-clipped her stockings and slowly rolled them down. She kicked her shoes off taking her stockings off. She walked over to him. She straddled his lap grinding against him in time with the music. She slip one strap down her arm. Her boobs were nearly bursting out.
 
He'd expected her to react a little differently to that. "Fair enough." He replied with a happy grin.

"Oh my fucking God, how did I forget that you were this good at dancing?" He was shuddering slightly grabbing her hips and keeping her against him while she danced. It was obviously he was hard through his trousers pressed up against her groin. "Oh fuck."
 
"I don't know how you did forget it baby." She said. She smiled at him as she ran her fingers through her hair. She gave him a peck on the lips. He grabbed her hips. He kept her body against him. She could feel he was hard against her. She looked into his eyes. She was grinding against him. She stroked at his chest. She kissed him passionately her tongue playing with his. She pushed the baby doll down over her boobs. Her boobs were free. Her nipples were hard. "Am I a good wife to be?" She said.
 
"Yes, and we really should hurry up and make you just a good wife." He groaned still pumping his hips slightly against hers.
 
"Oh yes we should. I want to get married as soon as possible." She said. She unzipped his trousers and pulled his cock out. She slid her panties to the side pushing him into her. She was slowly began bouncing on his cock. She was so wet. She was moaning out as she slammed down on his cock. She was so wet.
 
"Then go set the date and handle all those things I'm honestly not that interested in." He groaned gripping her hips and pushing into her. "And after that we can check on slut, she's probably pretty miserable from the way I left her." He gripped her ass.
 
"Micheal are you saying our wedding doesn't matter?" She asked looking into his eyes. He gripped her hips thrusting into her. "Your being awfully concerned about Sluts feelings have you forgot she tried to escape. Your letting her off way too easy." She said. She kissed at his neck as her nails ran over his chest. She was thrusting her hips up and down on his cock. She was so wet.
 
"I'm saying I'm not interested in what flavor of cake or what kind of flowers we have. You don't have any family to invite and. . .I don't know how well any of your friends would react and most of them haven't seen you in over a year." Micheal replied casually.

"And no, I haven't forgotten, she's still going to be punished for a few more days at least. I just haven't decided what. However that doesn't mean I want her broken or insane."
 
"Well you have family and friends who I'm sure would like to come." She said. Her boobs were pressed up against his chest as she was riding him. "Do you love Micheal?" She asked looking into his eyes. She was slowly moving her hips up and down. She was moaning out loving riding him, she always loved it. "Well she's your so you can do whatever you want with her." She said. She pressed her lips to his and kissed him as her hips slammed down. She was cumming her body shook a little.
 
Micheal nodded. "Oh I do have people who need to be invited, to the wedding and I can send those out in a heart beat. I'm sorry that I'm not interested in the dressing of the wedding." He replied honestly. Micheal had made a genuine effort to try and care about the flavor of the frosting or the type of flowers but after several days he'd realized he really just couldn't.

He fucked her faster finally cumming inside her. "Yes, I can do whatever to her I want can't I? Of course now you're starting to sound like you dont' care how messed up she gets."
 
"It is okay huni. I'll deal with the wedding. I love you and I accept you for you." She said. She looked into his eyes. She stroked his chest. He was thrusting deep into her wet pussy. It felt so good to be with him. She loved him dearly and couldn't wait to be his wife. She kissed him passionately. Her tongue played with his as she looked into his eyes.

"Yes you can baby. I honestly I don't care she's your play thing." She said. She looked at him. He was thrusting into her wet pussy. She was moaning out. Her boobs were bouncing. He came deep into her tight pussy. "Oh yes." She said. She was cumming all over his cock. Her body shuddered. Her breathing was heavy. Her boobs heaved in and out.
 
Micheal held her close against him kissing her from time to time. He was quite pleased he didn't have to do much with the wedding. He'd do his part sending out invitations to his family and the such and spend the money of course. He pushed her gently off him then glanced at the time. "Wow, lost track. Lets get some sleep."
 
He held her close to him and kissed her. She looked into his eyes as she stroked her hair out of her face. She kissed him softly on the lips. He pushed her off him softly. She fell onto her side next to him on the sofa. She looked over at the clock. "Oh god it is late." She said. She got up off the sofa. "You going to leave Slut downstairs in the basement?" She asked. She then turned and went upstairs. She slipped on http://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mdR-19yPuS1SEAJOhT5CKtw.jpg and got in bed.
 
Back
Top