I.M. Fauve Gallery

Cut the rope

A fun and funny game/app. Love the character, Omnom.

on the otherhand...the name of the game.... (cut the rope) reminds me of how easily (it feels to me) some people can (cut the rope). burn the bridge, and not look back.
 
The movies "Dad" and "Sucker Punch" have something in common and it resonates.
 
Thank you Kake!
Has been quite busy. Real work and fake work and house work...scraping the garage doors, side by side hinged. Got one scraped and redid the window putty. I think I will rent a power washer for the block.
 
when is it break time? it's been a very long time since it was "picture posting time." :(

that is all... carry on with the home stuff. the less I interrupt, the faster it will get done, and the sooner we will be able to be commenting on new pics.
 
Fortunately/unfortunately I have been trying to work on the house and earn some money. However, school starts pretty soon which in many ways is my "vacation"
 
The good thing about waiting on a doofus client is some time to draw... or paint in t

Long on back burner an inspired image.
"Fox Hunt"
I dig the "furry"-ish play (ears and butt-plug tail), but was informed what the "hardcore" furries are about and that really isn't my thing.
 
Last edited:
"Fox Hunt"
What a vixen. ;)
I like the added color.
Nothing wrong with a little anthropomorphic fun, and your imagination is allowed to roam where it wishes.
We're just here to enjoy those results when you share them with us.
:rose:
 
slight up date...most won't see much diff...cuz there isn't "a lot".
 
Last edited:
great commentary!
SPAM offering a TV.

:rolleyes:

feedback and conversation are really engaging!
 
reported and setting up a 70jiggawatt jolt to send up the interwebs to burn his fingers off.

(and on ignore list)
 
Last edited:
..
Nothing wrong with a little anthropomorphic fun, and your imagination is allowed to roam where it wishes....

was just pondering...
wouldn't this be the reverse of anthropomorphic?
She's a woman with a fox-tail butt plug and ears... taking on some faux (heehee) fox attributes vs a Fox having human characteristics. NOt "nit picking" just pondering.

hmmm....
theriomorphic! hahahahha USEFUL!
theriomorphic, theriomorphous
adj
(Myth & Legend / Classical Myth & Legend) (esp of a deity) possessing or depicted in the form of a beast.
I.M. Fauve!!!

zoomorphic is also good.

There is great stuff here!! Native American animal spirits...
attachment.php

This too is about a woman...with raven attributes.
 
Last edited:
slight up date...most won't see much diff...cuz there isn't "a lot".
I'm going to have to admit, I only see changes in the intensity of the purple color!
Is my untrained eye missing something key?

She's still sexy. :rose:
was just pondering...
wouldn't this be the reverse of anthropomorphic?
She's a woman with a fox-tail butt plug and ears... taking on some faux (heehee) fox attributes vs a Fox having human characteristics. NOt "nit picking" just pondering..
Yes, I guess it would be the opposite since the fox is not acting human...

That said, 'Raven Woman' is lovely. :)

(And the spam is very silly!)
 
I'm going to have to admit, I only see changes in the intensity of the purple color!
Is my untrained eye missing something key?

Nope, nothing "key"... there is more purple, some additional fuzziness to the tail...some shading and color to the flesh...just more "working up" of the color and values...
 
I suppose I have a mild "pony girl" fetish too.:D

Not ALL the trappings. The hooves get a bit much...but a bit and bridle... a tail butt plug.. sure!

I have a Western version with saddle that I like, I am sure I would not be into riding in the saddle....:D I like the visuals.

found it>
 
Last edited:
Back
Top