Curvy, gorgeous, intelligent - I'm none of these!

FfordPrefect

Really Experienced
Joined
Feb 26, 2013
Posts
285
Well maybe I'm *slightly* intelligent, but don't take my word for it.

Dear Ladies of literotica,

I am new to the site and finding my way around here, meeting new and interesting people to have nice conversations with. Having endured a break-up a few months ago, I'm not sure of what my take on life, love and facebook relationship status should be and I'm in no rush to figure things out.

I'm going to take my time and enjoy the ride. It will be nice to have some wonderful company who I can enjoy talking to and who in-turn looks forward to spending time with me.

Ladies, if you are curvy, intelligent, gorgeous and want to interact with a man who will adore you, worship you and at the same time not be stupid, clingy or filled with drama, maybe you should drop me a line!
 
70 odd views and no responses - is this expected or have I said / done something that I shouldn't have?
 
Bumping to the top since this man is working from home after a lousy late night client call that literally resulted in the online version of coitus interruptus by a complete ignoramus.
 
You are seeking "curvy, intelligent and gorgeous" *sigh* I can only qualify for two out of the three. :D
 
For the few wonderful ladies that replied, I'm thankful. Sadly I've fractured my right wrist and it will take me a bit of time to heal. I can log on, but I will not be of much use without my ability to type speedily.

God, that took eons to write!
 
i'm your huckleberry....

and might i suggest yahoo or skype ... they both have a (voice feature)
ah hem... hands free (wink wink)
 
maybe it's just me but any time a guy talks about wanting drama-free or being drama-free, he's usually the bringer of the drama who never acknowledges it.
 
Here I come, busting in and all, looking for a sensual goddess who is curvy, gorgeous and intelligent...and...it's a guy.

At least I think it is...looking for a curvy girl.

Competition no less!

Damn!

:D
 
maybe it's just me but any time a guy talks about wanting drama-free or being drama-free, he's usually the bringer of the drama who never acknowledges it.

Speaking only for myself here, I can say that I'm so bad at drama I failed an acting class exercise in junior high where I had to play a boulder.

too bad you're not closer :(

hope your wrist heals soon and good luck! :)

Thank you. If you cross the great Lakes, I aint that far. But we do always have the internet as the second best option, yes? :)
 
Good morning! How's everyone doing today? Ladies, got any plans for the long weekend?

If not, I'd love to make your Good Friday a Great one!
 
Ladies, I can only recommend you to talk to this wonderful man. I did it several times and he made my day every single time :)
Oh, and he is definitely drama-free and now he is cast-free again too :)
 
Back
Top