The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to be away for a bit, guys. Not feeling well. Think I'll post on the In/Out board so no one thinks I've disappeared again.

A rolling repetition of rapture isn't enough to convince you?

And modesty is so adorable in a fetching female. :kiss:

We will have to work up to it slowly--one piece of clothing at a time. ;)

I love your AV darlin', it's just a tad etherial--And you're so cute when you pout.

Brown-noser.

A rolling repetition of rapture isn't enough to convince you?

And modesty is so adorable in a fetching female. :kiss:

We will have to work up to it slowly--one piece of clothing at a time. ;)

I love your AV darlin', it's just a tad etherial--And you're so cute when you pout.

Okay, so I can't help but smile... :kiss:
Velvet tongue, or should I say keyboard? :confused:

You don't even know if you WANT to see me nekkid. What if I'm horribly unattractive? You could be asking for something that would scare everyone off the thread if not the site! :D

I mean ever since the topic came up the thread's been awfully quiet. Maybe they've all run, just in case you convince me it's a good idea! :devil:

I'm going to be away for a bit, guys. Not feeling well. Think I'll post on the In/Out board so no one thinks I've disappeared again.

Aw, hope you feel better...

You might not want to leave just yet.
If TE gets Molly to help he might manage to talk a strip tease out of me! :D:kiss:
Then again you might want to leave faster at that rate!

Okay, so I can't help but smile... :kiss:
Velvet tongue, or should I say keyboard? :confused:

You don't even know if you WANT to see me nekkid. What if I'm horribly unattractive? You could be asking for something that would scare everyone off the thread if not the site! :D

I mean ever since the topic came up the thread's been awfully quiet. Maybe they've all run, just in case you convince me it's a good idea! :devil:

That's because I was eating. You? Horribly unattractive? Sweetest, I look at myself in the mirror each day whilst shaving and each evening when leaving the shower and you think what you look like would scare everyone off the thread? Even though I've lost 30 lbs since September I've much better reason to avoid posting my nudity than you. Having children your age probably also has something to do with my "modesty" as well. However, I aim to lose another 25 by the end of April and when that is accomplished I'll get out my mirror and oil paints and do a self portrait . . . if you will! Game? Do we have a bet? Hmmmm? *Starts to imagine the succulent SecretMe unclad and starts to quiver uncontrollably. Adds the thought of Secret and Molly together and tears of joy begin to flow down his cheeks and over the grey in his stubble. Whimper, whimper . . .*

That's because I was eating. You? Horribly unattractive? Sweetest, I look at myself in the mirror each day whilst shaving and each evening when leaving the shower and you think what you look like would scare everyone off the thread? Even though I've lost 30 lbs since September I've much better reason to avoid posting my nudity than you. Having children your age probably also has something to do with my "modesty" as well. However, I aim to lose another 25 by the end of April and when that is accomplished I'll get out my mirror and oil paints and do a self portrait . . . if you will! Game? Do we have a bet? Hmmmm? *Starts to imagine the succulent SecretMe unclad and starts to quiver uncontrollably. Adds the thought of Secret and Molly together and tears of joy begin to flow down his cheeks and over the grey in his stubble. Whimper, whimper . . .*

*currently laughing uncontrollably*

You guys are certainly good for a girl's ego! :heart:

Did someone say something about a man?

Sorry, I'm just a dirty old one. I did see one down on the corner of Fifth and Main about an hour ago. Don't pay any attention to the wine bottle in the sack.

Not that husband of yours that you've been complaining about, I hope. :rolleyes:

Nah, I could come up with someone better! Hell, there seem to be quite a few around here who would volunteer! :D

The guy's not the important part anyway! :kiss::devil:

It is to me! I can't help it, dear. I like men. I always have.

OH FINE! *pout*

But I have to tell you. :devil: You don't know what you're missing. I love guys too. There are certain parts of them that I wouldn't want to ever have to do without. But I must say, and I'm convinced that I can find an entire contingent of women to back me up on this, there are some things that women just do better.

:D:D:D:D

I dare anyone to prove me wrong! ;)

Harsh.

For your info, babe, I am in bed. And alone. And naked. C'mon. You know you wanna. Come on over here and keep a dying man company.

Harsh.

For your info, babe, I am in bed. And alone. And naked. C'mon. You know you wanna. Come on over here and keep a dying man company.

tsk. :rolleyes:

You're not dying, fool. You did something stupid and you're paying the price. Don't try to play on my sympathies. You know I don't have any.

Secret, don't encourage him. He's been driving me nuts for years.

tsk. :rolleyes:

You're not dying, fool. You did something stupid and you're paying the price. Don't try to play on my sympathies. You know I don't have any.

Secret, don't encourage him. He's been driving me nuts for years.

Molly, darlin', I keep telling you; if you don't stop abusing me, I'm going to take you off the top of my list of women I most worship.

Secretme might just have to take your place. Secret? Will you get naked for me? Please? Pretty please?

Molly, darlin', I keep telling you; if you don't stop abusing me, I'm going to take you off the top of my list of women I most worship.

Secretme might just have to take your place. Secret? Will you get naked for me? Please? Pretty please?

I love it when a man begs!
smilie_gr_132.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back