Women who love to masturbate with other Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
friends, coworkers or customers....I need to find some different people to hang out with. lol

friends, coworkers or customers....I need to find some different people to hang out with. lol

Customers were when I was in retail. Now that I'm in health insurance, in the IT department, it's other female geeks and nerds :cool:

Did I say that out-loud?

well i do make sure my ladies are wearing the correct bra size. did she do more than a fit? i always do...

When I standing topless in a dressing room, she sure did take a long time looking at my nipples ;)

More mature clerks in Macy's are always "more than helpful"
And when I was in Virginia this past June, a few younger clerks were touchy-feely as I looked at clothes, followed me into the changing rooms :eek:

When I standing topless in a dressing room, she sure did take a long time looking at my nipples ;)

More mature clerks in Macy's are always "more than helpful"
And when I was in Virginia this past June, a few younger clerks were touchy-feely as I looked at clothes, followed me into the changing rooms :eek:

virginia? thats where i live.i have been known to follow customers into the changing rooms. only to see if everything fits properly;)

virginia? thats where i live.i have been known to follow customers into the changing rooms. only to see if everything fits properly;)

We were in Virginia Beach. Very friendly mall clothing store employees

I go to a lingerie boutique where one or two clerks give me honest opinions ;)

A couple of

Measured around my chest, clothed then topless ;)

thats how i measure someone. i truly am there to help them with their clothing options. if they are excited standing there topless, i have been known to brush a nipple or two. their response dictates whether or not i go further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back