bi-curious man looking for same post by zip or area code

Hi, I am dying to find another crossdressing bi guy in my area

Spend some time helping each other dress, in our slutty lingerie and clothes and apply makeup

Hopefully some mutual oral, and dildo play, followed by the ultimate desire to finally have my boi pussy filled with real cock

Love to play around outside or go driving together and night pretending to be picked up by a trucker who takes both of us inside his cabin

:rose:

Allana

Last edited:
I've seen your pix...

Hi, I am dying to find another crossdressing bi guy in my area

Spend some time helping each other dress, in our slutty lingerie and clothes and apply makeup

Hopefully some mutual oral, and dildo play, followed by the ultimate desire to finally have my boi pussy filled with real cock

Love to play around outside or go driving together and night pretending to be picked up by a trucker who takes both of us inside his cabin

:rose:

Allana

Allana,

I've seen your pix, Darling, and if I could travel, I know that you would be worth the journey all the way from the West Coast of Florida where I live.

If there is no thread for Aussie Bi Guys or something like that, you would be the perfect one to start it by posting a few of your pix. You are one hot gurl! :devil::kiss:

Hugs,

Rags :rose:
(edit)
I got to looking around and found this thread:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=41835

I hope that works; it has thousands of posts.

Last edited:
tennessee area

423 area n 37745 zip so if anyone is nearby lets meet and have some fun? would be nice if we could have a nylon fetish play time.:devil:

mwm 60 must be discrete would love to suck off a hung cross dresser or transsexual this is a huge fantasy. The other is to suck off a black cock why I do not know. Not interested in making out just want to give a long slow blow job to really most any clean sane person. Being watched by a female also a huge fantasy. In the 330 area but close to 440 216 cannot host at all. zip is 44212 let me know if interested no reciprocation needed

407 AC
Orlando Daytona....looking for bi-curious man...

Ideally you are married.....I am too.

Bi-curious

317, Indianapolis...30/m/white, only there for 3 weeks in January. Kinda wanna try sex with a man while I'm there. I live abroad the rest of the year.

Last edited:
horny, closet gay wants out and about.

Where is 505. I'm not curious either I know exactly what I want. Just have to. Figure out how to get picked up and blow some guys mind. Don't know what my problem is . Ill dress like a woman, ill be a manservant, a maid. What am I doing wrong? And glory holes isn't what I'm after. I want the whole thing, don't care where I get it I juust want to get naked with another man. Hay Girls. Hook me up with your gay boyfriends and ill pose for you, no stringsjust like to be watched

Curious, but inexperienced

I'm interested in frottage and JO.
I fantasize about much more.

Santa Barbara, CA area.

Back