What Are You Listening To Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypnotize Me

Wang Chung

yeah my songs are cycling! I need a bigger playlist! any cooler DJ?

Hypnotize Me

Wang Chung

yeah my songs are cycling! I need a bigger playlist! any cooler DJ?

We've dropped a few degrees, but not much. We won't see a significant change until about 8 or 9 tonight.

Burning Heart - Survivor

I Won't Be Sleeping Anymore

Animal Logic (Stanley Clarke, Stewart Copeland and Deborah Holland = Killer unknown eighties band)

thanks Raven you are a doll!

I Won't Be Sleeping Anymore

Animal Logic (Stanley Clarke, Stewart Copeland and Deborah Holland = Killer unknown eighties band)

thanks Raven you are a doll!

Everyone calls me a doll, but no one wants to play with me :(

Love Bites ~ Def Leppard

The Devil Went Down to Georgia - Charlie Daniels Band

(I hate the 'clean' version, though. Isn't that crazy?)

The Devil Went Down to Georgia - Charlie Daniels Band

(I hate the 'clean' version, though. Isn't that crazy?)

No lol, I grew up with the Original, the clean version doesn't sound right, and is it just me or do the fiddles sound different?

He Said Eternity

In This Moment

No lol, I grew up with the Original, the clean version doesn't sound right, and is it just me or do the fiddles sound different?

He Said Eternity

In This Moment

No, I agree. I think they do sound different.

I had the pleasure of hearing it performed live by a very very talented fiddler at Cedar Point (of all places) a number of years ago. I've never quite appreciated even the original the same since.

Old Love - Eric Clapton (Unplugged)

No, I agree. I think they do sound different.

I had the pleasure of hearing it performed live by a very very talented fiddler at Cedar Point (of all places) a number of years ago. I've never quite appreciated even the original the same since.

Old Love - Eric Clapton (Unplugged)

I LOVE Cedar Pointe lol and I am Jelous now ;)

Thunder

Boys Like Girls

Hold music while I try (yet again) to get my 20-year old high school transcript sent to my college so that I can finally get enrolled for this semester. :rolleyes:

Hold music while I try (yet again) to get my 20-year old high school transcript sent to my college so that I can finally get enrolled for this semester. :rolleyes:

Are we gonna be fellow students? :)

Aquello que me diste

Alejandro Sanz
Okay, just this one song, then a shower and I'm out of here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back