I'm Married, Let's Chat in Secret

A chat would be fun if anyone wants to talk with someone thawing in the frozen North.
 
Mmmm...

I am also interested in secret communications with a gentleman. Some one who likes titelating conversation!

Titelating .. interesting descriptive word, but actually it fits with nature of the topic..

So, Let the titelating conversations commence!!
 
Titelating .. interesting descriptive word, but actually it fits with nature of the topic..

So, Let the titelating conversations commence!!

BTW .. I love tits .. looking at them.. caressing them .. and the titelating conversation involving tits and such..
 
Great Actually..

Im 34 and married also, literally a preachers wife. How bad am I?

Years ago.. when I was in my mid-20s.. a Preacher's daughter Rocked my world.. I even wrote the story about it..

Now that I am older... the Preacher's wife is the next logical step.. right?
 
Way Past Time for a Bump!

I'm always open to a message from a lady who enjoys chatting in secret. Let's start chatting and see what mutual pleasures develop for us.
 
Ok, another married guy

As are most of the responses, i am a married guy that would enjoy naughty chat with a married lady. I am mid 50's and would enjoy chatting with someone mid 40's and older. Nothing off limits (in chat). Maybe we begin with tales from our past, Progress to fantasies, bucket lists.....try me.... I do not bite while chatting.
 
It's a question that's always worth asking...you never know just who might be out there, looking for a friendly chat...
 
As are most of the responses, i am a married guy that would enjoy naughty chat with a married lady. I am mid 50's and would enjoy chatting with someone mid 40's and older. Nothing off limits (in chat). Maybe we begin with tales from our past, Progress to fantasies, bucket lists.....try me.... I do not bite while chatting.

Do you want pm?
 
I will throw my hat in this ring.
Older married male, in a room mate situation. I still have most of my body parts and they still mostly work LOL.
Not looking for a wife, I have one :). I am looking for a friend and an erotic thrill or three.
I welcome the opportunity to visit with ladies married or not, preferably older than 30 or so. Extra points for being able to type complete sentences with correct spelling :).
Little is taboo.
I have been known to write a story or five about a woman's fantasies.
I do work and am married so sometimes it can take me a day or so to respond.
Let's exchange a few messages here and see if we fit. If we do we can move to email etc.
Cheers
 
Married but so restless

Married white 48 year old male in california, seeking secret female friend (either online or in person) to explore sensual pleasures with. Im very adventurous and sensual. Id love to find a like female who enjoys being naughty. Lets be each others secrets. I have videos of myself masturbating with my toys and pics. Would love to hear from you if youre female!!
 
I do love chatting with a married woman about her secret desires and fantasies that she longs to fulfill. I am sure there is some woman out there who is bored and frustrated with her daily life that would like to escape for a little while with some naughty chat with me.
 
I am MWM, 47, professional, intelligent, kinky and a bit romantic. I am open to clean, topical, dirty, kinky or other chat. Ideally, I would like to make friends with a woman in a similar situation. I haven’t been alround lit in a very long time. I would love to make a connection.
 
Fun interesting KIK chat

43 yr old married white Male in the central time zone.
Kik id is klazzygent

Feel free to introduce yourself



Right there with you! I have never been physical with a man other than my husband, (except for this one time...kind of...before we were married). However, I do get a thrill from chatting with another woman's husband while mine is out. It's just hard to find good guys! Most of the husbands wanting to chat are less than stand up human beings!
 
Hispanic male just wants to sexy chat, no dating or relationship stringd

47 yo HIspanic male would like sexy chat only. Happily married, but wife lost that loving feeling. Just chat only, not a creeper or stalker. Just talk sexy.
 
Back
Top