The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never know when to text you without fear of waking you now.

Kisses her nose

I am so antisocial right now that no matter when you text me, I doubt I would respond. A soft exhale. Though I have been here, just haven't posted much in the past few days...(well not at all until this morning.) I just...shrugs It is what is, Daddy.

Snuggles in and then pulls away, slowly.

I hope all is well with you?

Another slow smile.

Baby girl, things are so far from being well as to be in a whole 'nother country. I am used to it by now. And used to feeling as if tis best for me to not speak unless spoken to, for fear I will offend or say something hurtful, hateful or mean.

The sadist in me relishes that. The Toppy woman in me finds it distasteful and refuses to allow the Sadist any play which means I have less to say than usual.

I am so antisocial right now that no matter when you text me, I doubt I would respond. A soft exhale. Though I have been here, just haven't posted much in the past few days...(well not at all until this morning.) I just...shrugs It is what is, Daddy.

Another slow smile.

Baby girl, things are so far from being well as to be in a whole 'nother country. I am used to it by now. And used to feeling as if tis best for me to not speak unless spoken to, for fear I will offend or say something hurtful, hateful or mean.

The sadist in me relishes that. The Toppy woman in me finds it distasteful and refuses to allow the Sadist any play which means I have less to say than usual.

Nods softly

Just know that you are never far from my thoughts dear. For what good that does.

Another slow smile.

I'm sorry, Dear. Like Daddy, I am here if you want to talk or yell and rant. *kisses cheek* Don't be afraid to speak. I like it when you speak.

He gives me very weird threads. I just realized the curious states all three are in.
Silly...
Flirty...
Fucking.

Wheeee!!

That was a strong reaction.

I really, really do not like being told "No."

Even when it's something I didnt want in the first place.

No time to finish the post before he gets home, dammit.

Guess I'll have to do it when I get back, but he's such a distraction and I know he does it on purpose.

In and out...

The story of my life.

Wait....

That didn't sound right.

*ninjapoof*

No time to finish the post before he gets home, dammit.

Guess I'll have to do it when I get back, but he's such a distraction and I know he does it on purpose.

In and out...

The story of my life.

Wait....

That didn't sound right.

*ninjapoof*

It sounded pretty accurate to me...

*chuckle*

Graaaagh too much to do tomorrow, gotta get as much lit stuff as possible done today.

Stop replying so fast, dammit. You're ruining my reply streak.

I napped too long. And I ate all the chocolate-covered raisins. :(

This is what happens when I am left unsupervised.

I napped too long. And I ate all the chocolate-covered raisins. :(

This is what happens when I am left unsupervised.

I did that myself yesterday.
Store had them on sale. In the baking supplies.
"Oooh! I can make oatmeal cookies with choco-raisins!"
An hour later...
"I can make cookies!... Of some variet- Fukkit."

I did that myself yesterday.
Store had them on sale. In the baking supplies.
"Oooh! I can make oatmeal cookies with choco-raisins!"
An hour later...
"I can make cookies!... Of some variet- Fukkit."

LMAO!! Husband brought 'em home, and said, "There's lots, so have as many as you like.."

Ahahaha.

Over the past few days, I have eaten them all. I told him, just now. He was like, "There was about a pound of chocolate there!"

Well...! Chocolate for two...!

Can't just leave me with chocolate. I'll call it lunch. For a week, apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back