What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In hindsight, arranging a hair cut for this afternoon hasn't turned out to be the best decision that I've ever made.

Sent my son off to school this morning. He decided to wear his snow boots. I told him he should take a different pair of shoes to change into. He said he was fine. I told him not to complain or call, if his feet get too hot and that he couldn't walk around school in his socks. So, another life lesson day!

I need to change my avatar by tomorrow
to celebrate Thursday.
I have some ideas, but will always entertain more.
Until the shutter closes there is always room for a different pose.

Decisions, decisions,

Too Many Choices

I need to change my avatar by tomorrow
to celebrate Thursday.
I have some ideas, but will always entertain more.
Until the shutter closes there is always room for a different pose.

Decisions, decisions,

Too Many Choices

Z honey, do you ever sleep!?:eek:

I had to run into the school this morning. Seems a couple of boys were taunting and verbally harassing my son. He said something to the assistant, who told him, "Stop being a tattle tale and ignore them!" Well, my son ignored them until they insulted me, to which he turned around and hit the kid.

So I went into the school and they told me that hitting was not acceptable no matter what the circumstances. They have it on file that my son is on the Autism Spectrum and I also made several references to their bullying policy. My son followed protocol according to their policy and they chose to ignore him. I started to dial my attorney's phone number and they got very apologetic.

My son is not an aggressive kid. He punched the boy in the shoulder and told him not to talk about his mom like that. Then he walked away. He didn't knock the other kid down or kept hitting him repeatedly.

I had to run into the school this morning. Seems a couple of boys were taunting and verbally harassing my son. He said something to the assistant, who told him, "Stop being a tattle tale and ignore them!" Well, my son ignored them until they insulted me, to which he turned around and hit the kid.

So I went into the school and they told me that hitting was not acceptable no matter what the circumstances. They have it on file that my son is on the Autism Spectrum and I also made several references to their bullying policy. My son followed protocol according to their policy and they chose to ignore him. I started to dial my attorney's phone number and they got very apologetic.

My son is not an aggressive kid. He punched the boy in the shoulder and told him not to talk about his mom like that. Then he walked away. He didn't knock the other kid down or kept hitting him repeatedly.

Grrrrrr!!!! I'd keep your attnty on speed dial!!! Do you have an advocate?

Grrrrrr!!!! I'd keep your attnty on speed dial!!! Do you have an advocate?

He is on retainer. I figured I would need on since I have a child with a disability that can't be seen. The school also has his therapist's notes on file, which state that he is a very passive aggressive kid unless pushed too far. These 2 boys have been harassing my son since the CT shooting.

He is on retainer. I figured I would need on since I have a child with a disability that can't be seen. The school also has his therapist's notes on file, which state that he is a very passive aggressive kid unless pushed too far. These 2 boys have been harassing my son since the CT shooting.

It's apparent that the school is not following their own rules on harassment. "Don't be a tattle tale," seriously? If that was my child that was told that, I would have punched someone!

Sounds as if someone in the school needs to be properly educated on how to handle children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back