bimbo / girly girls

My wife loves when I'm dolled up like an innocent little fuck-slut. Though my husband prefers the more sophisticated seductive look of an office executive or secretary. Keeping both happy is tiring at times, but I always aim to please ;)
 
wow, even I would strip for those girls. and I always get a lot more attention when I doll up like that.
 
I once had a boyfriend who really got off on me wearing pink, dolling up a lot. It got him incredibly hard when I wore pink lipgloss with lingerie for example. Now I've always been a bit of a girly girl, I like dressing up and making myself pretty.. Now recently I came upon this fetish, with girls dressing up all pink, fake and slutty. It's about being a very slutty, very femininie girly girl, and being submissive.. Does anyone else like that?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/b13e370baa2134f12e4160f90c0ee34c/tumblr_my3l0wah9J1spnb6co1_400.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/a824ecf51fd3df09c1130c30b9a81226/tumblr_n02z6u8yhL1qj1azvo1_500.jpg

http://postimg.org/gallery/8kqq855y/6fbf3736/


I think when you dress like that the message you send it 'Fuck toy'. So what's not to like for your BF?

I wouldn't want a lover dressing that way every day. But if I came home and she was dressed that way, let the games begin.
 
just makes me want to get angrily sexual.

I have those exact fishnets and garter as the girl on the left. So sexy :heart:

The bras look okay, the look would be better with a corset, bustier, or teddy. ;)

Oh and platform heels of course :heart:
 
I have those exact fishnets and garter as the girl on the left. So sexy :heart:

The bras look okay, the look would be better with a corset, bustier, or teddy. ;)

Oh and platform heels of course :heart:

You know, sometimes you learn something very new and interesting without even meaning to.....
 
I absolutely adore bimbos and the bimbo lifestyle. This is a huge turn on of mine and would love to chat with anyone who is also interested.
 
I don't post stuff where you can recognize me online, sorry..
 
Back
Top