Old 06-07-2018, 02:00 PM   #1
JamiLin
Virgin

Where do I fit?

I have a constant struggle between reality and fantasy. I am an assertive very masculine male. I have served, I have been a college athlete, I own a company, and so there is that side. I love women, but I have moments where I would like to step across the line and experience M2M. I have not done so yet, but I often wonder. I am not attracted to men as I am a sexy woman, but I am attracted tothe acts that involve oral and top and bottom. I am attached and she would never accept this.

In my past years I did some crossdressing too. I enjoyed that. If I could have a magic pill to transform me into a real woman on demand, I would do that. Of course that woman would be bisexual.

What is going on in my brain?

Last edited by JamiLin : 06-07-2018 at 02:15 PM.

Old 06-07-2018, 02:16 PM   #2
Mqoi
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamiLin View Post
I have a constant struggle between reality and fantasy. I am an assertive very masculine male. I have served, I have been a college athlete, I own a company, and so there is that side. I love women, but I have moments where I would like to step across the line and experience M2M. I have not done so yet, but I often wonder. I am not attracted to me as I am a sexy woman, but I am attracted the acts that involve oral and top and bottom. I am attached and she would never accept this.

In my past years I did some crossdressing too. I enjoyed that. If I could have a magic pill to transform me into a real woman on demand, I would do that. Of course that woman would be bisexual.

Probably the same things that go on with a lot of us. I used to worry about it a lot, but since I came to the conclusion that there's nothing wrong with me and I like me just the way I am, those things don't bother me anymore. This is how God made me, so it must be right.

I'm much like you in being masculine and assertive (very conservative retired Navy senior enlisted). But I've known that I'm bi ever since I first discovered sex as a teenager and have been with both men and women throughout most of my life and when it comes to sex, I'm good with either a top or bottom depending on who I'm with. (personalities figure into a lot of what attracts me to sex partners) With some people, I'm not at all interested in bottoming and just want to fuck them and others, I'm all "do me any way you want".

The one thing I know about human sexuality is that we're sexual beings and no one is alike in their desires and likes. Enjoy your sexuality as you are. There's nothing wrong with your brain.

Old 06-07-2018, 03:48 PM   #3
cheetah2
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamiLin View Post
I have a constant struggle between reality and fantasy. I am an assertive very masculine male. I have served, I have been a college athlete, I own a company, and so there is that side. I love women, but I have moments where I would like to step across the line and experience M2M. I have not done so yet, but I often wonder. I am not attracted to men as I am a sexy woman, but I am attracted tothe acts that involve oral and top and bottom. I am attached and she would never accept this.

you are just a little confused like the rest of us

Old 06-08-2018, 07:54 AM   #4
jackielicker

Like many on this board, I struggled for years with my desires for both sexes.

What a waste of time - time I could have been putting to good use!

I now think that finding men and women sexy shows an open-mindedness and self-awareness those who are more stratified miss out on.

That said, as you gain experiences, some will be great, some will be meh, a few will be comically bad. Relax and enjoy who you are without worrying about what you do.

You are defined by how you treat others: Are you kind, are you just, are you giving, etc. What makes your dick hard is just what makes your dick hard.

Old 06-08-2018, 07:55 AM   #5
jackielicker

Oh, and if you find those women pills, save me some. I would love being a slutty bisexual woman for a while.