Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Online Role Playing

Old 04-21-2018, 08:51 AM   #2576
Elvenoff1
Literotica Guru

William woke from his nap, the past few days of hard negioations took more out off of him than he had thought. It wasn’t a physical exhaustion, but a mere mental one. One that had seemed to conquer his will to stay up and have a little more fun with that deputy.

A smile came to his face as the memory of this mornings activity came back to him. She was one hot number and to be quite frank he wouldn’t mind having another interesting meeting with her, with that thought, He pushed himself up from the bed and made his way into the shower. He figured he would clean up and reintroduce himself to everyone.

Several moments later, William emerged from his room and headed back down to the only place he knew well enough to get to and that was the kitchen.

Old 04-21-2018, 09:58 AM   #2577
EmpressJosephine
Mistress of Role-Plays

Weakest Link

Already excited from
giving Malcolm fellatio, Josephine’s fingers grasped the edges of the bar top and her back arched as he now employed his tongue and fingers on her inflamed womanhood. Despite her experience and sexual prowess, Josephine had never developed the ability to delay her own orgasm. She groaned, then breathlessly warned Mary, who had taken her place giving Malcolm oral sex: “If you’re going to win, Dear, you’d better hurry!”

Old 04-21-2018, 10:38 AM   #2578
Rose4Emily
They're a friend's pearls

Location: Hog Butcher for the World, Tool Maker, Stacker of Wheat, Player with Railroads and the Nation's Freight Handler; Stormy, husky, brawling, City of the Big Shoulders.
"You're Josephine's 'Pusscake,'" Dawn reminded Michele. "What do you think?"

Michele took another look at the photo of the Three Musketeer costumes on Dawn's iPad.

"Despite being anachronistic," Michele, a History major, observed, "I think Josephine will love seeing us three together dressed like that."

Squeezing Alysa's hand, Michele smiled at the clerk from the costume company. "Go fetch them. We need them to fit us just right!"

The Random Thoughts of

Old 04-21-2018, 11:12 AM   #2579
CeriseBuss
mere chattel

"I'm afraid I forgot my bathing attire," Lacy said with more flirtation than disappointment in her voice.

"That's no problem," Crissy replied, swinging their clasped hands as they crossed the yard toward the pool. "There are spare suits in the pool-house, or..."

Chrissy chuckled. After all their flirtation, and Lacy's casual reaction, then rejection, of Karen's overt offers, she already felt much more at ease with her important guest.

"Or... um.... We're really not that formal around here. Suits are generally optional in the manor's pool."

Old 04-21-2018, 01:09 PM   #2580
CCorteeze
The Domme Is IN!

"If you're going to win, Dear," Josephine gasped her warning. "You’d better hurry!"

"Mmm... Hmm...." Mary hummed her acknowledgement around Malcolm's hard penis.

Josephine's previous fellatio had left Malcolm's erection ripe and ready to go for Mary. She moved her hand and mouth together up and down the stiff shaft. When more of its length filled her mouth, she swished her tongue along the sides and bottom of the pole. Then, when she'd drawn back, the tip of her tongue fluttered across and around the sensitive head, before she again plunged her face forward. She hoped this firm attention would overcome any attempt Malcolm might make to resist orgasm.

Old Yesterday, 01:19 PM   #2581
Lordmikel
Literotica Guru

Malcolm could hear the quiver in Josephine's voice, she was close. But Mary was certainly working his cock very well. Her lips worked their way up and down his shaft, he could feel the back of her throat squeeze the tip before pulling out and attacking the head with her tongue. It felt so very good, but Malcolm was determined to win. He would make Josephine moan, he would taste her. His tongue slid deep into her, breaking the folds of her skin. Tasting her wetness, his fingers worked her clit, before his lips found it, sucking on it.

My SRP

Old Yesterday, 03:09 PM   #2582
AmberStar
Literotica Guru

I looked at Dawn when she mentioned the fact that Michele was still Josephine's pusscake and asked for her opinion on the costumes. I gritted my teeth for the way she worded the fact, it was as if she was asked to remind Michele and myself that Michele had a higher person whom to care for. I lightly shook my head and looked away from the both of them.

"Yeah, Michele she is right. You haven't seen her all day, maybe you should go report to her." I say in a soft tone of voice. I lightly pulled my hand away. "You wouldn't want to get on her bad side." I say lightly. "I will stay here with Dawn and try out the costume that I'm to wear."

Old Yesterday, 04:09 PM   #2583
KaseE
Dancing into Dreams

Karen had not considered how, needing to compensate for his emaciated legs, Professor Edgeways had built up strength in his arms. He manhandled her on the bed, positioning her just as he wanted.

His choice to take her from behind surprised Karen. She worried that he might fear she would be repelled by his old body. Nothing could be less true! She loved him.

Soon, in any event, all concern faded from her mind as the pleasure he gave overwhelmed her.

"Oh! Professor..." she moaned. "I'm really close to coming...."

Old Yesterday, 04:12 PM   #2584
cripple92996
Literotica Guru

With a last thrust, he complemented her. " Karen , my love please turn me over, the old man croked.
"I have wanted this for years." His spent body trembled in spasm and bliss.
"Hope I didn't hurt you baby?"

Old Yesterday, 04:50 PM   #2585
Rose4Emily
They're a friend's pearls

Location: Hog Butcher for the World, Tool Maker, Stacker of Wheat, Player with Railroads and the Nation's Freight Handler; Stormy, husky, brawling, City of the Big Shoulders.
"Yeah, Michele, she is right," Alysa said about Dawn's lingering concern that Josephine might disapprove of the inauthentic costumes. She withdrew her hand from Michele's to encoyrage her to leave. "You haven't seen her all day. Maybe you should go report to her. You wouldn't want to get on her bad side. I will stay here with Dawn and try out the costume that I'm to wear."

"Uh... Okay," Michele hesitated. Just hours earlier, it seemed Alysa would never consider remaining with anyone as sexually aggressive as Dawn without Michele there to deflect any unwanted advances. She wondered exactly what this change of heart suggested. "I have worried that if I neglected Josephine too long she might take it out not just on me, but you, too, Alysa."

Michele kissed Alysa on the cheek and whispered. "You'll be fine alone. Just remember who you are!"

Then, guessing incorrectly as to where she might find Josephine, Michele bounded up the foyer's curved staircase and headed toward the upper floor's master suite.

The Random Thoughts of