Polyamorous 30/m in Indiana

PolyMale87

Experienced
Joined
Apr 22, 2018
Posts
84
Greetings,

I'm a polyamorous 30-year-old male living in Indiana currently looking for a new partner or two. I currently have a few partners who live farther away and would love to find someone more local. Penpals are wonderful as well!

I currently work in higher ed. I love art, live music, feminism, social justice, education, community events, history, exercise, sunshine, food, and drink. And I love reading and learning about sexuality. I'm a compassionate and empathetic extrovert.

Physically, I'm about 5'11", dark hair, olive skin, average/athletic build.

In a partner, looking for someone aged 20 to 65, age matters little to me! Same goes for body type. I appreciate confidence, empathy, honesty, and open-mindedness in a partner. I'm more interested in depth and intensity and a connection that I am interested in frequency. I have a busy life and I'm not interested in or capable of day-to-day relationships.

I'm primarily interested in women but open-minded to all genders!

In the bedroom, I love long sessions with plenty of kissing, cuddling, massaging, biting, licking, orgasming, and other exchanges of gratification. I love nipple play, teasing, sloppy oral, hair pulling, toys (looooove my magic wand!), messy cumplay. I absolutely love eating pussy and ass. Dirty talk is a must. And I love eye contact during sex. I love getting my face and cock ridden. I love standing above my partner and fucking their mouth. I love getting pegged. Love G spot fingering plus magic wand. I love deep penetration with my partners' nails digging into my back.

I hope to hear from you!
 
Spent the beautiful afternoon sunbathing in my backyard! Now I'm cooling off inside and thirsty as fuck 😈 Because I need to rehydrate of course...
 
I swear, the more I get, the more I want! Had a delicious fuck with a partner yesterday afternoon. Rushed to her apartment, she pressed her body against mine, we started kissing each other's necks. Then quickly to the bedroom. Her toys were all laid out on her dresser. She began by sucking me while I fucked her with a big beautiful glass dildo. She came a few times and then hopped on my cock. She rode me hard and deep and placed her yummy pierced nipples right in my mouth. I used her writing crop on her as well. She had a few more orgasms and then went down to her knees to finish me off in her mouth. Then she rode my face. And then we cuddled. Then round two 😈 Followed by more cuddling and kissing. Then I laid in bed and watched her put her makeup on.

Of course I can't stop thinking about it and I want more!
 
Back
Top