Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
laying in bed all alone in my white panties.........anyone around to play? would love to have some fun right now
 
reading these posts got me hot and horny, had to satiate my desire with nimble fingers inside my panties. thanks ladies!
 
Hiding in the back office at work being a bad girl.... I was going to behave tonight but a really cute woman came in and I could swear she was eyeing me.
 
Nicely. Managed to get myself off and then a little before I had to leave the woman in question asked me up to her room. I had been right she was interested unfortunately I knew our policy forbids that kind of thing, and besides rumor had been a hotel inspector is due this week) so I had to apologize and turn her down. Sigh I hate turning down cute women.
 
hmmm - - while I was in a bookstore earlier I heard a girl talking on the phone. She said she has a fantasy about being watched while she masturbates. omg. she is such a cutie - I almost volunteered on the spot. Instead I came home, watched some vids and thought about that girl. I am still so horny.
 
tumblr_md98tfW9tK1qgquvwo1_500.jpg


this picture came up on a tumblr i was on tonight, and i had to eh, relieve myself straight away ;)
 
Hi I'm new

I just had to fuck myself after reading this thread I have never been with a woman but wish I could eat a pussy some day I'm 43 and been married 18 years
 
touching myself
to the thought of
helplessly stimulated, driven over the edge again and again

yes, against my wish
but what can I do? except to endure, and cum, and cum and cum
 
nipples red, sucked raw, pussy swollen, wet from invading fingers
fingers from more than one hand
taking turns, playing with the little button.

overload
cum....and again
blacking out from it
 
hmmm - - while I was in a bookstore earlier I heard a girl talking on the phone. She said she has a fantasy about being watched while she masturbates. omg. she is such a cutie - I almost volunteered on the spot. Instead I came home, watched some vids and thought about that girl. I am still so horny.



you should have caught her eyeand given her a little wink, just to see what would happen!
 
lol! I'm STILL thinking about her too!
oh, she was a ginger. Something about those redheads that so does it for me!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top