Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shocking. Gut wrenching. Who does that kind of stuff and WHY? What did your mother do to you as a child?

Mmmm. Cupcakes.
 
You are my lover; not my father. I don't appreciate the way you spoke to me tonight. And I honestly don't care what happens next.:mad:
 
I cannot believe they lost that game! I know it's pre-season but they had that game in the bag.
 
If I had a nickel for everytime I had a nickel, I'd have infinite nickels.

Discuss.
 
I don't know that I handled any of that the right way but I am finally starting to feel slightly better... until I think about it.

:rolleyes:




:rose: for Denae
 
why is it that any time we're having some time just us and your phone rings you have to answer it and then completely ignore me? It would be nice if you would just take a second to say something like "I'll just be a minute" and have the conversation be just that and get back to me instead of what it is every time of an hour long conversation with whomever about whatever. I walked away again to do something else while you were on the phone and I really dont think you've noticed that I've gone.
 
From my five-year-old:

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of a Miracle. . ."
 
why is it that any time we're having some time just us and your phone rings you have to answer it and then completely ignore me? It would be nice if you would just take a second to say something like "I'll just be a minute" and have the conversation be just that and get back to me instead of what it is every time of an hour long conversation with whomever about whatever. I walked away again to do something else while you were on the phone and I really dont think you've noticed that I've gone.

Boy can I identify with this post. I had a friend whose boyfriend called her SEVERAL times when he knew we were together and knowing that she was going to be with him immediately afterward for the remainder of the day. It was very annoying.

I vowed that the next time it happened, especially if we were at lunch together, that I would pick up my purse and walk straight to the hostess station. Ask if they could box any remainder of my meal (assuming it hadn't arrived or we had just barely touched it), pay for my portion and the tip, and come back to pick it up later. I was so done with it at this point.
 
I really hate feeling like I need to decide whether you actually want to be with me or that you are just with me until someone else better comes along.

Then again, maybe it is time to part ways if I'm feeling like that and am tempted by the idea of a setup that another friend of mine suggested to me earlier today. Although, I know I'm only really tempted because you havent paid much attention to me about anything lately. Hell, the only reason you even knew it was my birthday was because your realtor told you. *sighs* I dont feel special to you anymore.
 
Well damn. I wasn't expecting to hear "abnormal cells" and "recommend they be surgically removed."

Still not the "C" word (yet) so that's good.
 
I'm a newb yeah.
What? YOU can see me?:eek:
Wow. Imagine that concept.

Thanks for the reply. I got so excited I stroked myself, almost. :eek:
 
Well damn. I wasn't expecting to hear "abnormal cells" and "recommend they be surgically removed."

Still not the "C" word (yet) so that's good.

Oi! Terrifying words, aren't they? Been there, done that and it was scary as hell. Sending up a prayer for you and if you want to talk, my pm box is open. (hugs)
 
oh dear, been doing pretty well since Wednesday morning and I come here and see Bob's Girl and Bailadora sending wonderful wishes my way and I'm ready to cry.

Thanks ladies, it truly means the world to me. :rose:

And a special hug to my "twin" for reaching out last weekend and bringing laughter to my heart when I didn't know I needed it.:heart:
 
thanksgiving is only 2 weeks away and i find myself unable to give thanks for being employed...cuz i'm not.

ed
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top