Women in men's shirts

GI_Joe

Tease Extraordinaire
Dress shirts, t-shirts, oversized shirts...who cares? Damn near all guys like it when their woman wears their shirts and that alone. It is very sexy and can be extremely erotic. Please post, if you have some, pictures of you in any of the above mentioned shirts. I am quite sure that the guys here would love to see them...I know I would :D

My contribution . . .

UTaK7pi.jpg

DUvuKnF.jpg

Very sexy idea...then Sam knocksit out of the park!!! Way to set the bar high Sam!!!:D

Soooo sexy Sam!!! Wow!! :kiss:

I thought so too glitterkitty! Do you have one that you would like to share on this thread? I bet that when you have done this in the past that it created a very sexually charged situation :)

I thought so too glitterkitty! Do you have one that you would like to share on this thread? I bet that when you have done this in the past that it created a very sexually charged situation :)
Actually I don't have any pics in a men's shirt. Just girly a shirt or no shirt lol

Actually I don't have any pics in a men's shirt. Just girly a shirt or no shirt lol

Ah, well I did say in the very beginning of the thread that any shirt will do...or did I? Maybe I'm just trying to get you to post on this thread :D

Have to agree, something about a woman in a man's shirt. Great idea Joe.

What a sexy thread! I have a pic...I just need to find it!

Back