Hi! I'm new. Just being polite and saying hi... did I mention I was new? Um... hi.

mowi

Really Experienced
I've been a lurker (read: pussy) for a few months now. Decided to grow a proverbial pair (because... well, I actually do HAVE a pussy, hence the lack of authentic cajones) and make a profile. Then my flight got delayed so I find myself sitting in an airport, surrounded by strangers, on a Saturday night instead of getting tipsy on a plane, also surrounded by strangers.

This got me thinking though... as I look around at all the other people on their phones and tablets, what if some fellow Litsters (is that the appropriate term?) were sitting in this very airport, also reading sexy stories and trolling the personals for naughty partners in crime?

Or... maybe I'm just an oversexed product of my generation that happens to think everyone else is thinking about sex as much as I am. Either way, feel free to shower this newbie with affection and say hi. :}

Hi mowi

I'm enjoying the nation of your perusing Lit in an airport....

Welcome to Lit. Have to agree with Mann about the thinking about sex. It's one of those things that bridges generation gaps.

Such a warm welcome!

Thank you fellow perverts :)

You're an affectionate group and I like you.

On a side note...

I just happened to notice the guy sitting across from me is either an enthusiastic survivalist and can pitch a tent in his pants, or has been checking out babes (he's not on a phone, tablet, etc.) and liking what he sees. Either way, rock on for that guy!

I just happened to notice the guy sitting across from me is either an enthusiastic survivalist and can pitch a tent in his pants, or has been checking out babes (he's not on a phone, tablet, etc.) and liking what he sees. Either way, rock on for that guy!

Or he's secretly checking you out and - rising to the occasion...

Maybe he's been checking you out?? I think that seems reasonable

You guys are too kind...

but maybe he is? I'm in LA though, so there's a lot to "take notice of" here... if you catch my drift? Hotties with bodies everywhere... I really like it here actually. Lol! Not the worst airport to be stuck in... glass half full! Woooooo! (in the stylings of the Nature Boy)

but maybe he is? I'm in LA though, so there's a lot to "take notice of" here... if you catch my drift? Hotties with bodies everywhere... I really like it here actually. Lol! Not the worst airport to be stuck in... glass half full! Woooooo! (in the stylings of the Nature Boy)

You go girl. Have a fun evening - maybe he'll sit next to you on the plane and can - give some pointers on the proper placement of tent poles...

Very important during a windy night. Wouldn't want the darn thing to collapse all around you. Anti-climatic.

Ahem.

I am going to go with the "he is definitely checking you out and wanting some views of his own" thought! No doubt about that

You go girl. Have a fun evening - maybe he'll sit next to you on the plane and can - give some pointers on the proper placement of tent poles...

Very important during a windy night. Wouldn't want the darn thing to collapse all around you. Anti-climatic.

Ahem.

YOU Sir... are hilarious! I like you. Thanks for making me smile... in this airport full of strangers. Everyone keeps smiling at me now. I'm making so many friends tonight lol

I am going to go with the "he is definitely checking you out and wanting some views of his own" thought! No doubt about that

I read you loud and clear there rubber Ducky... err... rubber lion... damn! Now I'm just thinking about rubbers and what you put them on. Wait... what were we talking about again? Cocks?

I read you loud and clear there rubber Ducky... err... rubber lion... damn! Now I'm just thinking about rubbers and what you put them on. Wait... what were we talking about again? Cocks?

Cocks would work. I bet that smile of yours is making you very popular now. The bigger question is can you get away with showing anything other than a smile ;)

Cocks would work. I bet that smile of yours is making you very popular now. The bigger question is can you get away with showing anything other than a smile ;)

I can unbutton MAYBE one more button on my blouse... shall I commence aforementioned act now?

I can unbutton MAYBE one more button on my blouse... shall I commence aforementioned act now?

Damn! And WE aren't there to see. Oh sigh, the opportunities we lose, sitting at - well wherever...

I'm kinda thinking this is becoming the pervy chorus to your evening at the airport.

Damn! And WE aren't there to see. Oh sigh, the opportunities we lose, sitting at - well wherever...

I'm kinda thinking this is becoming the pervy chorus to your evening at the airport.

It totally is. Haha!

It totally is. Haha!

Oh please - for us at home, and with dirty minds - well, maybe not me - but I'm just trying to help out all the folks here ya know...

Tell me.

Silky blouse?

Lacy bra? Or - gasp, omg, - no bra?

I think I shall swoon now. Yes. Defin.... thud.

And he's out

Back