The birthday gift [Closed to motheroftears24]

NickisSora

RP Enjoyment
Joined
Oct 23, 2006
Posts
32,099
-In this weird Paradox of life there are two people Masters and Slaves and here is hwo it works every Woman is Registered as Sexual Property at age 18 they become slaves if bought or otherwise each girl comes with a Slave Number and ticket once there signed over the person can do as they wish to them how ever they want some more willing then others-

-Leo sighed sitting in his Collage Dorm his parents were not able to come see him for hi birthday and he wouldn't be able to go back so no hang out he had a few friends at the collage but they had Fuck slaves and he wanted one to he shrugged wishign he had the girl from next door who used to tease him he smiled his brown hair he was clean and toned but just shy at first he was diffrent now his blue eyes looked out the window this 23 year old young man wanted to own a slave train her andmaybe love her who knew-
 
Name: Alice Smith
Age: 18
Appearance: http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2010/stylewatch/blog/100118/amanda-seyfried-01-300x400.jpg

Alice moved into the dorm a few months prior when she started college. She had noticed Leo, and liked him but she was getting over a painful breakup. Her boyfriend, Tommy, did not want to leave town and hated the idea of her going to college away from him. There was a physical altercation which resulted in a blackeye and bruises. She got away from him. They had been going out for a few years. She decided to try to devote her first year to her studies before getting into another relationship.

She did not have a roommate and her parents lived 50 miles from town, so she often visited with Leo on some occasions to deal with the loneliness. He seemed like a pretty nice guy. He had helped her some on assignments that she had for class.

*******************************************

It was late at night and Alice was on her way back to her dorm after going to the club. She had a very unsettling night. A couple of guys had been bothering her. They were friends with Leo. She would occasionally see them leaving his dorm. She did not think much of it because the two were drunk when confronting her about why she wouldn’t go with Leo. She was polite about it.

“I am sorry, but I am not really ready for another relationship yet…” she told them. She tried to get help from her friends, but they left with two other guys. Actually more like dragged out by them. She tried to help them, but the two guys made sure her attention was on them. As she was about to get to the door, she felt a cloth put over her mouth then darkness. She woke up to find herself gagged and with bows covering her breast and pussy. She could not escape because she was chained with golden chains attached to the wall. One chain attached to the collar and the others to her wrists and ankles. She began to cry realizing what was going on.
 
Last edited:
-Leo was told a surprise for his birthday was being held in Jacks room when he walked in he gasped-"Oh my god Alice"-he saw they registered her she was a offical slave owned and property of Leo him self he looked at her-"oh wow"-he said as his friends looked-"Well what you gonna do to her"-he thoguht-"im gona bring her to my room and fuck her"-he winked at her as he led her out and slowly back to his room takign the bag of her clothes and stuff they took off her stealign wasn't allowed still as he broght her to his room he put on loud rough porn they coudln't desipher as he looked to alice-"are you ok?"
 
Alice looked up in horror when Leo came in. She realized that she was his birthday present.; Surely, he wasn't capable of hurting her until he told his friends his intentions. She looked up in disbelief, but there was not much she could do considering it was required. Alice was his property. She did not struggle as she was being led out, but her head was lowered in shame. -"are you ok?" he asked her. She replied sadly, "Y-yes, Master.". She was very much frightened considering she was still a virgin.
 
-he looked as he felt bad for her-"Wher eis your Room from here"-he said-"i'll let you go with something onliek a sheet and you get your clothes i willet you move in my room with me and this way i can keep aeye on you im gonna paly this game for them so they dotn fuck with you"-he said-"im gonna keep a eye on you understand"-he said-
 
Alice agreed to it thinking that she would not be raped and wrapped up in a sheet to go get her clothes. She was terrified about the things his friends were capable of after seeing their slaves. She grabbed all of her clothes and moved them into his room.
 
-once settled in he looked to her-"I am Sorry about this"-he said as he bit his lip-"Maybe i should hand in your deed"-he said and bit his lip-"i didn't want this for you"
 
Alice was frightened of his friends finding out and deciding to try to use her for themselves. She thought it would be best to let Leo be her master. "Maybe we she go through with this." she said, "There could be a possibility that I could be sent with your friends or worse with someone that is really cruel.".
 
-he nods-"In public excuse me if i seem cruel though i dont want them questioning much"-he said that with a heavy heart he wanted to train her and love her he always liked her but maybe she woudl eventually surcum to being aslave-
 
"I-I completely understand." she replied, "I am just a little scared because I am still a virgin." She was terrified of the idea of being a slave, but trusted Leo that nothing would get too out of hand. Her hand caressed his.
 
-he blushed-"Whats funny is i always had a crush on you and dreamt maybe as just for fun we would be master and slave togeather but not for real"-he said-
 
"I am okay about this." Alice said, "I will do anything that you tell me, Master.". She liked Leo a lot and was willing to be his slave. She asked, "What do you want to do, Master?" she asked him.
 
-he was not expecting her to just beging playing slave he looked-"Well if you get in to some clothes we can snuggle"-he said-"unless Alice you have something you wanna do"-he said-"i just want you to ge tthe wrong idea im a big perv and horn dog but that is just normal day stuff im not usually like that its only around women who i dont like"
 
Alice decided to take her time and ease into her new role. There was no big rush. "I would love to snuggle with you, Master." she smiled, "Can you get these bows off of me?". She was starting to feel very uncomfortable with how tight the bows were tied on her body. She knew that she would be naked, but did not mind it.
 
-he untied her bows as she tried to step forward her breasts went in to his face as he laid back and rolled her off to the side and snuggled with her-"Alice this is nice thank you "
 
Alice felt safe in Leo's arms. She felt safe and comfortable being a slave to Leo. Alice kissed him softly going to sleep.
 
-he kissed her back as he fell asleep as well the next morning he woke up a bit alarmed at the girl in bed but remembered what happen he stroked her hair he had class at 11am and it was 8 -"hmm"-he thought-"If i just made her look like a slave but dont treat her so yet maybe they wont say shit"-he thought as she may very well do things on her own?-
 
Alice woke up when she felt his fingers running through her soft blonde hair. "Good morning, Master." she said with a smile, "I will fix us some breakfast.".
 
-he smiled-"a question Alice"-he said-'how do you want me to treat you?"-he said-"and be honest tell me as you before the slave because thats how i am gonna treat you"
 
"I want you to treat me as a slave, Master." Alice said. Deep inside, she was a bit curious about what it would be like to be treated as a slave.
 
"I really don't mind." she said, "It could be fun. Also, it will keep your friends off of your case.". She had seen some girls that were enslaved that actually enjoyed it and was a bit curious.
 
-he looked-"your still avirgin though if i go to class with you and fuck you they will know i didn't use you last night"-he said as he looked to her a bit worried-
 
"Hmmm... We have some time before class." Alice said, "I will let you take my virginity". She began to kiss Leo deeply and pressed her body against his.
 
-he kissed her back and broke the kiss-"ok then lets start"-he took his cock out and had removed the only article of clothing she had as he stripped and put his cock to her lips-"Suck on my cock lilslut thats your pet name"
 
Back
Top