Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my Facebook friends just got out of a spin class, and her status reads, "Spun to death!!! Literally!!"

I don't have her address, or I'd send her husband a sympathy card.
 
Seems the little one had a rough one today:

"I had a bad day. Don't put yourself on my last nerve!"

LOL Ok, I'll watch out for that! :rolleyes:
 
For this to work I need to have patience patience patience, but there not be enough time time time.

:mad::confused::mad:
 
I can kinda explain why Santa looks different at that mall, from the Santa at the ice rink. Whiter / longer / fake beards can be navigated around. Differences in jolliness and belly sizes can be awkwardly explained away. But when two of you show up at the same restaurant, at the same time... "Christmas Magic" can only cover so much Mr. Kringle.
 
Just because it's MY hell, doesn't make it any less valid or important. I spend every professional day tending to other people in their hell, and I tend to downplay or ignore my own hell. My hell deserves as much credence from me as I would give to anybody else.

Furthermore, I should ignore my own hell at my own risk. It will eventually require me to give it the attention that it demands and deserves.

My own personal hell: I'm sorry I ignored you for so long. You have my complete attention. Lesson learned. Let's sit down and talk about this. What can I do to help you?

Kudos to you for figuring this out. Seriously. :rose:
 
^^^^

I think your location should say "Lost in Infancy". That avatar is just so awesome. I laugh every time I see it. That baby is expressing what legions of guys feel when they see a boob.
 
Son of a bitch! When you know you've misplaced a chapstick, TRIPLE check all you pockets before you do your laundry. Four pairs of scrubs.....ruined!

Stupid!
 
I would agree with that. :D

Boy, did anyone else just feel a chill? pmann and I are starting to agree on things. :eek: Hell hath surly frozen over!!! :eek::eek::D:D:D
 
I would agree with that. :D

Boy, did anyone else just feel a chill? pmann and I are starting to agree on things. :eek: Hell hath surly frozen over!!! :eek::eek::D:D:D

I guess I was able to take you seriously when you finally agreed that my cock was the biggest you'd ever seen. :D
 
Son of a bitch! When you know you've misplaced a chapstick, TRIPLE check all you pockets before you do your laundry. Four pairs of scrubs.....ruined!

Stupid!

On the contrary, simply wear the scrubs as is, and if anyone asks about what is on the scrubs, just tell them, "it was from that group that came in, from the pileup by the highway last night" :D
 
On the contrary, simply wear the scrubs as is, and if anyone asks about what is on the scrubs, just tell them, "it was from that group that came in, from the pileup by the highway last night" :D

Clever thinking!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top