My Angel is the Centerfold [Closed for Motheroftears24}

"You were such a sweet guy and I regretted not approaching you about a relationship." I said, "I guess at the time I was afraid that if we got together it would mess up our friendship, but I am glad to be with you now." I needed someone positive in my life to help me get through what I went through. It helped being with Terry.
 
-Terry smiled as they packed once they finished taking what they needed to they began to drive to his place. Getting there they had a bit of sunlight left it was 7pm and they still had to bring the boxes in to The 1 Story flat he had been renting. He grins as they begin to bring the boxes in. It took them a half hour to put it all in and smiled.-"I am surprised you did not have a lot then again you were broke......sorry.."-He held her tight.-"Wanna get dinner my treat."-he smiled.-
 
I hugged him back. I replied, "Dinner sounds good." I felt a lot better telling him everything. I was hungry considering it was a long day of shooting. I did a couple of other scenes earlier in the day.
 
-Terry drove with her to a dinner so they can take it easy. As we sat down i smiled and looked at her eyes. My hand traveled up her leg just to play with her a bit and snuggle close.-"What do you want?"-He said.-"I may get the Chicken Ceaser."
 
"The chicken Caesar sounds really good." I said, "I will have the same.". I was actually feeling happier since I was around Terry.
 
-I smile as i look at Haven and held her hands playing footsie with her under the table.-"So..when we get home what do you want to do...tomorrow we can unpack if you like or do that tonight."
 
I giggled as his foot rubbed against mine. "I just want to spend time with you." I said, "I want you to make love to me again."
 
"This time off the set huh...You know what i thought of...incase of spending money we could use the porn studio and it;'s costumes for props and stuff if we want to get kinky."
 
"Sounds very good" I said. We got our food and ate. I had my phone shut off. I did not want get anymore texts of bad news for evening.
 
-After they ate They began to drive back to his place and smiled.-"So still up for love making or did you want to get a bit naughty at the studio?"-he asked curiously.-
 
"Let's just make love tonight so that we can relax." I suggested, "We can do some more naughty stuff tomorrow night after we unpack.
 
-He nods as they got back and went in to the bed room. Terry tackled her to the bed and smiled to her.-"I think i will take point first."-He stripped her slowly as he bared her body and began sucking her breasts. laying with one nipple and rubbed her pussy with the other hand.-
 
I giggled and whimpered as he pinned me to the bed. "Ohhhhh Terry!" I moaned loving how he was sucking on my breasts and nibbling on them.
 
-He went lower his hands rubbed her breasts as he soon sucked and licked on her lovely pussy.-"Mmm yes your juices are terrific."
 
I ran my hands through his hair lovingly as he licked my clit. I had worked with a lot of porn actors, but Terry was the best. I loved the way that he fucked me and the way his tongue felt.
 
-Terry came up once he felt her shiver and smiled.-"Oh Miss Haven we have a problem see...you came and i didn't care to work for your first time with me."-He chuckled.-
 
"Mmmm, my dear sir are you trying to tease me." I said giggling. He stopped and was making me beg for it. "Please lick me, Terry!" I begged, "I love the way that you were licking me. Please more."
 
Last edited:
-he chuckled as he licked her clit and pussy fingering her he wanted her to cum so hard it blow her mind.-
 
After a while, I came for Terry. I screamed, "Ohhhhhhhh yes!". I got down on my knees if front of him to lick and suck his cock.
 
-He held her head a bit as she sucked his cock. Terry groaned in lust as he licked his lips enjoying the pleasure.-
 
I flicked my tongue along the tip and sucked on it for a bit before taking it deeper in my throat.
 
-Terry groaned in enjoyment as he ran his hand in her hair moaning in delight.-"Oh this feels so good."
 
I sucked Terry's cock harder wanting to make him cum. I moaned causing a vibration against it.
 
Back
Top