Bored :)

I am absolutely loving this attention...

I took a shower with my bf's friend today!! He took a few pictures for you guys.

Btw... idk if you can tell... But I'm a fan of shower pics :pP

Attachments

• 1 (46) (390x293).jpg
    1 (46) (390x293).jpg
    82 KB · Views: 2,679
  • 1 (47) (390x293).jpg
    1 (47) (390x293).jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 2,712
Becoming a fan of shower pictures as well ;)
Loving them can we have some more

WOW LB you are smoking hot

my man would love to make a rerqest if you take them!!! He'd like to see the lower part of your body from the front and back. Thanks for psoting you look great so far. Bonnie and Bob

I am absolutely loving this attention...

I took a shower with my bf's friend today!! He took a few pictures for you guys.

Btw... idk if you can tell... But I'm a fan of shower pics :pP

sweeet just all the other pics

Lizzy those are some wonderfully arousing pics! I'm very much looking forward to you posting more :)

How about sharing those fun details or possibly showing if he kept taking pics:D

1. Before I got into the shower with him...
2. After he was done, just showing him there's nothing left in my mouth ;)

Attachments

• 1 (45) (390x293) (380x285).jpg
    1 (45) (390x293) (380x285).jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 2,847
Last edited by a moderator:

attachment.php

Such a good girl to swallow every drop.

You are beautiful. I'm a huge fan. Your bf is lucky. His cousin is lucky. His friends are lucky. Their friends are lucky. But ultimately it is you who has all the luck. At the moment, this string of luck of mine doesnt seem to quit; I'd like to put in in your hands, my good fortune that is, and hope it found its way to your mouth. But I dont know if I'm that lucky..

I was gonna say your bf is one lucky dude, but i would rather be his friend, looks like they have more fun than he does... Yummy, and being a little on the thick side is a bonus for me... Love the curves... Would love to see that entire naked body on display.... yummy....:kiss:

Love those big nipples and the way you suck cock -- just from the pictures I can tell how much you enjoy it, and the girls who enjoy it always tend to be the best.

Back