My brothers Lil Slut

-Ryan smiled as he groaned feeling her lips all over his cock his fingers tangled in her hair a bit enjoying her lips all over his thick rod.-

I moaned loudly as I sucked his cock. I could still taste our cum from what we did prior to this. "Mmmmmmmm!" I cried out delighting in the taste.

-Ryan was enjoying this as his fingers tangled her hair and gripping it. Ryan moaned and winced as he felt close to cumming for her.-"Please......Your so good at sucking me....Are you sure about this?"

-Ryan filled her mouth and smiled as he groaned.-"Your such a lovely slut...I mean Model."-he blushed.-"Can i finger your pussy or do you want my cock?"

I swallowed his load. "You can finger me and I love it when it when I am talked dirty to." I said as I spread my legs for him so that he could touch me.

-Ryan began to rub her breasts.-"Mmm your breasts are so round you hot slut you."-Ryan smiled as he licked her pussy.-

-Ryan grins as he sucked and fingered her pussy his other hand pinched her nipples.-"Mmm yes fuck my fingers you slut."

-Ryan groaned and soon came up taking his cock and began to shove his cock deep in her pussy ramming his cock hard in to her pussy.-

"Ohhhhh god, Ryan! Fuck me!" I moaned as I grinded against him. I kissed his neck and massaged his body.

-Ryan fucked her harder and deeper wanting to fuck her brains out until he came in side her but he would hold it for her.-

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god Ryan!" I screamed as I came for him. I kept grinding against him wanting to make him cum. Soon it was going to be time for us to go back home.

-Ryan came they picked up and began to go home.-"So let me set up my apartment and you can move in give me three more days. Why don't you come by my job tomorrow we can fuck during my small break around 10am. if your up that is..."-he chuckled. telling her the address they split for the night and he went to his apartment. The next morning he woke up and was in work working from 6-9:30. He got to his hour break and waited for Kat to show up if she was.-

I went back to mom and dad's so that I could get some rest. I turned back on my cell phone and much to my disgust there was messages from my ex. They started out with "Please come back to me... I am sorry that I almost hit you" to more threatening ones stating that I am still his and I shouldn't fuck around if I knew what was good for me. I kept them just in case I had to report him to the police. I never told Ryan because I did not want him going to jail. The thing that caused me to leave him was the fact that he almost punched me after he accused me of fucking one of his friends which I didn't. I took a bath and went to sleep.

The next morning, I got up and took a bath so that I could go see Ryan. I put on a short tight pink skirt and a tight black blouse. I did not wear panties underneath. I met him during his break.

-Ryan waited and saw her step in pulling her behind a bunch of crates where they could have there time.-"I love the outfit i love the heels to how tall....4,5,6 maybe 7 inch."-he chuckled as he kissed along her neck.-

"Mmmmmm 6 inches." I said when he asked about my stilettos. I kissed Ryan deeply. We were pretty much hidden so that no one could see us.

-Ryan began to lift her top and rub her breasts his cock was pulled form his jeans as he lifted her skirt his cock slidign between her pussy and ass. Her pussy juice lubricating his cock teasing both hole as it slipped in between the spot between he rpussy and ass grinding seductivly in to her.-

I moaned in pleasure as he caressed my breasts and I felt his manhood against my pussy and ass. I was very aroused considering how dirty the situation was. I was going to be fucked by my brother at his place of work. "Ohhhhhhhh Ryan please fuck me!" I begged him.

-He smiled.-"I think i will let you just be teased abit after all there is no harm in it."-he chuckled grinding in to her body his hands fondeling her breasts.-

"Please Ryan! I need you!" I moaned. He was teasing the hell out of me with his caresses on my breasts. I grinded against him sensually.

-Ryan looked to her lustful eyes.-"Do you want to suck me off or do you want me to eat you out."

-Ryan lays her back and spread her legs licking her pussy and eating it out emersing him self with her juices all over his lips.-

Back