The birthday gift [Closed to motheroftears24]

Alice knelt at his feet and allowed the tip of his cock to sensually rub across her lips. -"Suck on my cock lilslut thats your pet name". She replied, "Yes, Master". She slid her tongue up the length of Leo's cock and swirled her tongue around the tip before taking it into her mouth to suck on. She took it slowly easing it deeper and deeper into her mouth.
 
-he groaned and felt her tounge arond him he leaned back and held her hair a bit as time woudl go he would do more things to her-"Oh yes lilslut its so good"
 
Alice began to suck his cock faster and harder while she caressed his balls. She had seen the other girls in class do it to their masters. Even the professors had fuck slaves. Mostly girls from their classes.
 
-he groans and loked as he pulled her hair abit-"do have a hang of it lilslut"
 
Alice sucked harder and faster on his cock and flicked her toungue on the tip. "Mmmmmm!" she moaned in delight.
 
-he Groaned she wanted this right he held her headand gripped her hair to see her response as he thrusted his cock in to her mouth slowly to see if she object-
 
Alice did not resist as his cock went deeper into her throat. It took her a bit to adjust to it going into her throat, but after a while it was not an issue. "Mmmmmmm!" she sighed in sheer pleasure.
 
-he thought she was actualyl injoiing it as he thrusted his cock deep in her mouth holding her hair a bit tighter as he groaned loud-"mmm lil slut yoru so good"
 
Alice deep throated her Master's cock and massaged his balls. She slid her hand to her pussy and began to play with it in order to get it wet for his cock because she knew that it was going to hurt if she didn't.
 
-he smiled as he thrusted his cock in her mouth a bit more then stoppe dsliding it out-"Now lil slut on your back legs in the air"-when she did he began using his tounge in ways she coudl never imagined as he licked her clit and pussy lips and in side he rlips-
 
"Yes, Master." she said. Alice laid back on the bed as she was commanded to and had her legs in the air. She gasped as she felt his tounge and moaned in response. She was not as frightened about being a slave.
 
-he uses two fingers to play in her pussy as his tongue plays with her clit-"mm lil slut you are so wet right now."-he mentioned as his fingers move along the roof of her pussy.
 
"Ohhhhhhhhh Master! Your tongue feels so good inside of me!" Alice whimpered. She moved her hips allowing his fingers to move in and out of her. Her body shivered in delight.
 
-his fingers dove in and out of her loving the way her pussy tasted and felt around it-"mmm yes do you want my cock now?"
 
Alice begged, "Please Master fuck me." She laid back on the bed spreading her legs ready to feel him take her.
 
-he slowly entered her pussy as it squeezed his cock feeling every inch being hugged-"oh yeah lil slut it feels so good"
 
Alice whimpered in pleasure as her Master's cock slid into her wet pussy. She wrapped her legs around his waist giving him extra leverage when he fucked her.
 
-his cock began moving in and out of her pussy deep and hard as he moved slowly at first but began to pick up speed.-"Oh yes lil slut your pussy feels so good."
 
Alice moaned louder as he fucked her much harder. She leaned in and started nibbling on his ear and neck grinding against him.
 
-Groaning he finally moved out of her and came all over her body he groaned feeling his cock pulse-
 
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MASTER!" Alice screamed as she came as well. She moaned as he came on her. She invited him to join her in the shower.
 
-Leo cleaned up and so did Alice as they went to his bed and relaxed a moment.-"Well we need to get to class so let us get going since were dressed and ate already."-he said as he put her collar on and they went to the school building he had her wear something slutty for class he was in a pair of jeans and tee shirt.-
 
Alice put on a low cut pink blouse and a very short skirt that barely covered her ass. No panties or bra. She was nervous as they went into class. The teacher was being blown by his sex slave while the other guys were fucking and touching their sex slaves. Her Master's friends were there watching them as they played with their fuck toys.
 
-Leo had Alice on a small leash as he brought her in to class he sat her on his lap as he played with her pussy lightly taking his books out and ready to take notes or do what ever they would do.-
 
Alice felt a bit weary about going into class naked and on a leash, but it was not as bad as what she thought. The other guys including the teacher stared at her. They were talking amongst themselves about how she was finally enslaved. She became more comfortable feeling her Master's touch as he played with her clit. Alice moaned softly.
 
Back
Top