I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got an American work colleague who says that every once in a while, she sees something that makes her embarrassed to be American- and Spencer and Heidi definitely fit into that category

Those two are an embarrassment to the entire human race. I still have no idea why the American viewing public has latched onto all these idiots and their "reality" shows. I mostly blame MTV.

Those two are an embarrassment to the entire human race. I still have no idea why the American viewing public has latched onto all these idiots and their "reality" shows. I mostly blame MTV.

Well, they're on our Big Brother at the moment.
They keep saying "we're Americans, we can do what we want" WTF???
We've never seen anything like it before!! :eek:

Hubby was wondering what people here thought of them (American's on lit), now I know. :D

Well, they're on our Big Brother at the moment.
They keep saying "we're Americans, we can do what we want" WTF???
We've never seen anything like it before!! :eek:

Hubby was wondering what people here thought of them (American's on lit), now I know. :D

They're the type that brands the rest of us as "Ugly Americans". They're total douche bag tool boxes and DO NOT represent us.

They're the type that brands the rest of us as "Ugly Americans". They're total douche bag tool boxes and DO NOT represent us.

Yep, they definitely do not paint you all in a good light!
Nasty, horrible pair. :cool:

attachment.php

Spanks that sexxxy little arse...rolls that thong out of the way...grabs your hair with my right hand...your shoulder in my left and pull your horny kitty back to the tip of my cock..tease til you beg and then I bury myself deep and [pound you hard! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back